Chapter 2: I Care

Ulzzang's Love Story
Luhan's POV: I came to school at 6:00 am even if the class starts at 7. I just want to escape the long speech of my mom whenever I'm eating breakfast. She really want to scold me and say that all of it were just advices pft! When I was about to enter our room I heard a girl crying, so I slowly opened the door and enter. My eyes widened when I saw Seohyun, crying while holding her cellphone. I wanted to ask but who am I? I wanted to comfort her but I don't have the right. So I sat on my chair and put on my earphones and play music, after I the music I put down my head on my table and tried to take a nap. When I was about to close my eyes, a tear fell on my arm. I was shocked when I knew that I was crying, I couldn't help but to feel the pain in my heart without knowing the reason why.. after I wiped my tears a name suddenly popped in my mind, Seohyun. I lift my head up and turn off my iphone. I glanced at her, she was wiping her tears with her hand. I don't know what gotten into my mind but I'm now standing and heading straight to where she was. "Here", I hand her my handkerchief and sat beside her. Then I asked her "Why are you crying?" "Just leave me alone!", she said to me while still crying. I felt a sudden ache by what she said, so I slowly stand but before I move my feet "No! Can you pls stay with me?", she held my hand and pull me into a hug. I was awestruck she is now hugging me from behind. "It's ok Hyun, I will stay", I faced her and pat her head. "Can you tell me now the reason?", she sat on her chair then looked at me "Sit, I guess I have to tell someone about my heartache so that half of my pain will fade. Well Kris left me by just sending a message. He said that he wanted to break up with me because he will go to Canada to finish his studies there and to marry a girl that was chosen by his parents", I could feel the pain that her heart expresses it beats for him and only for him. "It really hurts. I can't accept it but I have to let him go and forget what I feel for him. I love him very much but this is where fate took us so I gotta let him go", I can't utter any single word my mouth has been stucked. I hate Kris he is so selfish to think only for himself he is a total idiot to leave a loving girlfriend named Seohyun. "It's ok Juhyun you deserve someone better. Someone whom you can call whenever you have a problem and came running just to comfort you, someone who can protect you from harm and someone who will fight for you. He who will never leave you behind and stay with you for the rest of his life", after I said that a smile suddenly appear on her face, her sparkling eyes with tears were now glittered with hope "Thank you Luhan. You're very different from what they we're saying about you", oopps well I don't know but I just transformed from a jerk into a good guy. "I must thank you too for sharing your problem", I was going to hug her but our classmates enter the room.