Chapter 10: Parting Ways

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Seohyun's POV) Luhan why? Why do you have to leave me in this state wherein I'm lost. I feel dizzy.. no not this time.. I'm at the middle of the road.. but I feel *black* --------------------------- Seohyun fell into the ground. A guy went near her "Juhyun yah!! Wake up! I'm so sorry Hyun ah!!", her eyes were slight open and she saw him "Luhan ah.. stay with me." Then she lost conscious. ------------------------------- After an hour Seohyun woke up and saw a tall figure walking back and forth in the room. "K--Kris?", Kris worriedly ran towards her. "Hyun its ok everything's alright. Don't stress yourself" Seohyun's eyes started to water "Hyun don't cry", but she can't take it anymore so her eyes started to shed some tears. She then pulled Kris into a tight hug "Kris you will never leave me right?", by that question Kris felt the love of Seohyun that is dedicated to him. Kris broke the hug and cupped her face. "Hyun when I was standing infront of the church I was thinking about you. I can't imagine myself being with someone else except from you, Hyun I love you. That's the reason why I came back. Hyun I can do anything just to be with you." Seohyun can only hug him. She truly missed him so much. Kris, the person whom her heart keeps and loves. They stayed like that for a moment without even noticing the person standing outside while crying. "Luhan hyung stand up", Sehun gave Luhan a soft tap on his shoulder. Luhan got up and wipe his tears, he was shocked to see Sehun. "Sehun why are you here? !", Sehun could only smile at him for he knew that his hyung was hurt. "Hyung you really are a cool guy, but you can't act cool when you're hurt." Luhan's eyes started to become red, and after a second tears started to flow from his eyes. "Sehun this is the right decision right?", Sehun nodded and Luhan continued talking "But why is my heart telling me that this is wrong?That this is all wrong? That guy she's hugging right now, that should be me. I hate this damn life! I hate living this , crap that Kris why does he like to own all the things that are supposed to be mine?!" Sehun tap Luhan's shoulder "Hyung you should ask yourself, if you can't answer all your questions, try to ask him maybe it can help. Let's go now before they see us here." Luhan wipe his tears and went home. ------------------------------ Seohyun's POV Kris I'm so happy that you truly love me. But Luhan why? Why do you have to leave me when being with you has been part of my life. Luhan why do you need to lie just to comfort me. Why do you have to say that you don't want to be with me when right now my heart wants to be with you. It hurts. Seohyun decided to go home to rest. As she reached her house she quickly went inside her room to cry her heart out. She fell asleep after crying. Her mind was mixed with different thoughts. She's asking herself why does Luhan leave her in this moment where she really needs him.