Chapter 8: Inlove for the first time (part2)

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) I'm in my room with a pen and a paper listing the names of my girlfriends and their contact numbers. It's already 11:30 pm and I'm very very sleepy but Seohyun's anger is more important than my sleep. At last! Woah I only have 60 girlfriends? I can't believe it, I thought they are 100+ well yeah I'm half a cool man and a dream boy! I can't wait to show this to Seohyun, I'm pretty sure she will praise me! She will be proud and she will talk to me! ----The next day---- *riiiiiiiiing* I woke up on time yes!! After I've prepared everything I went downstairs and saw a letter on the table and a muffin with a milk beside it. It says: "Good morning Luhan! I saw you were busy writing something last night. I bet that you are really tired so I've prepared these for you.BTW I took my whole day shift today. Take care and fighting! Love Umma!" She is really toughtful and very sweet it made me think of an accurate reason why appa left this kind of lady? I grab the muffin and put it in a container so I could eat it later. Oh I forgot the milk, I drank the milk and head outside to lock our door and go to school. When I reached my school the first one that my eyes wanted to see is Seohyun. I ran upstairs on our classroom and saw her. "JuHyun!", she quickly turn around to face me "What is it Xi Luhan?" I gave her the list and started reciting their names and after I finished. "Well done Ulzzang!", I decided to tell her about the othermission. "JuHyun, about the other mission--", but before I finished my sentence she interupted "Oh yeah, now among them who is the one?" I grab her hand "You wanna know her? Let's go to the rooftop so you can meet her." She just nod and followed me", and when we reached the place, she quickly asked: "Where is the pretty girl?", I pushed her infront of a big mirror. "Luhan? Where is she?", I pointed at the mirror which showed her reflection. "JuHyun I really can't find a right way to tell you about how I feel towards you. To be honest, I liked you eversince we were still little. You always catches my attention. I actually thought that when God made you and me, He probably whispered meant to be. I can't promise to make you happy like Kris but I would never make you cry like he did." She smiled at me and said "Time is very important so we should face it. For now we can be friends." As much as I wanted to oppose I just nod and gave her a smile. "JuHyun I can wait", she held my hand and looked closely into my eyes "Let's see", I replied back and whispered in her ear "The Ulzzang has fallen and he can wait even if it takes a lifetime"