Chapter 11: Jealousy

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) I slept late and ofcourse woke up late, that's the usual me. When I entered our room I was expecting that our professor was there but when I opened the door there was no one inside our room. What the heck? Where are they? I decided to went down to ask the guards or the janitors. "Uhm.. excuse me, Sir--", but before I continue he was laughing as if there's no tomorrow. "Young man, it's Saturday", after I heard that I want to melt because of embarrasment. "Oh is that so? Gotta go", I hurriedly walk outside to go home. But I want to refresh my mind so I head to the basketball court, the place where I usually rest. While I was walking I saw Seohyun. Oh yeah I forgot, her house is near this court. I crossed the road so she will not see me. I stopped walking and just stare at her for awhile. I admit it I miss her so much. Why is she alone? She should be walking with Kris or spending time with him and the children. After she's out of my sight I head on the basketball court. "Luhan appa!", when I faced the person who shouted it, I saw a cute little girl with two pigtails. "Oh hi there!", she sat down on the bench and tap the vacant seat. So I sat next to her "Where is everyone?", I was shocked when she started crying. "Luhan appa I feel so sorry for Seohyun umma. She once lost Kris appa and now, she lost you. Kris appa is here and he said that he will never leave again. He loves Seo umma very much that's why he did not marry the princess there in the Palace called Canada. He said that when he finished studying he will surely marry Seo umma. But Seo umma said that it's ok to her. Luhan appa why did you leave her? Is she a bad girl?" I was shocked after hearing those things. I wiped her tears and told her "She is not a bad girl. Actually she is the most precious girl that I've ever met. She loves Kris and it's pretty obvious that Kris loves her too." She stood up and pointed at me "Yah! Luhan appa! You love her too right?" I stood up and hold her hand, "Yes but life is like that." When I walked to the exit to go home, I saw Kris. "Luhan! Why are you here?", I bowed to him and answer "I came here to play but I forgot something so see you on monday." He tapped my shoulder and whisper to my right ear "Ulzzang why not play with Duizhang?", then he bounced the ball that he was holding. I couldn't refuse, so I drop my bag on the ground and went near him; "I guess I have to exercise." He threw the ball to me and said, "Let's play one on one!" I can see through his eyes that he wants something but what is it? I don't want to lose for the 3rd time. "Ulzzang will win this time, mark my word Duizhang", after I said that he smirked at me and answered "Luhan, I always win and you always lose! Let's see then!" So the game started. I really want to win, I want to prove that I am stronger than him. Wow he really love this game and I can't deny it he is a nice shooter. Now the score is 3/1, ofcourse he is in the lead. After an hour the game was finally over. "I guess this game is not for me", he went near me and gave me a bottled water. "Did you forget that I'm Duizhang? Ofcourse I will never let anyone win over me in any aspect not just in basketball also in Hyun's heart." I stopped from drinking, yeah even in her heart you're the winner and I really hate it. He sat beside me and continued his talk "Luhan, when I was gone is there someone who courted Hyun or who accompanied her?" Yes me! If I could only say that. "Uhmm... well you know.. uhmm.. She loves to be with her friends. I seldom talk to her due to some activities but I accompanied her.. sometimes", shoot why on earth is he asking me those creepy questions. He stood up "Luhan ah.. I love her more than anything and she loves me so much." Ok yeah so? What do you want me to say? Do you want me to praise you? "Uhmm.. I can see that by your actions and you two are really a perfect match." And my eyes widened when I saw someone entering the court. "Kris!", Kris faced the one who called him. "Hyun!" So I pretend to fix my bag it's like an eyesore seeing her with him. "Luhan, Hyun is here!", I looked at him so it will not be obvious that I envy him. My eyes met Kris kissing JuHyun's cheeks. And the part that I hate the most is he is looking at me while doing that for 3 times. Shoot I want to punch this towering guy! "Kris I gotta go now!", I was about to walk on the exit when "Luhan take care", she really is a girl with manners. I didn't turn around to face her, I just continued walking and answered her politely "Thanks, goodbye." As soon as I got out, I run as fast as I could while crying. This is too much, I can't handle this kind of situation. It hurts me a lot but this is my choice. I stop running but I'm still crying. I knelt down on the sidewalk, I'm tired.