Chapter 13: Bleeding Heart

Ulzzang's Love Story
Luhan's POV It has been a month since Seohyun stole my first kiss and the words she utter didn't even left my mind even just for a second. I don't know what's really her point but I can't lie, I still love her. It started to rain so I ran fast. Shoot I forgot to bring an umbrella or even a cap. Suddenly I bumped into someone, it's Yoona! My ex-girlfriend and also the reason why I dated Krystal, pabo! "It's been a long time", she said while sharing her umbrella with me. She doesn't change. She has this cheerful expression and her eyes that were only laid on me. "Yoong, since when did you came back?", I started asking her and hold the umbrella "Actually I'm just on a vacation, so I decided to visit you" she looked at me and kissed my cheek. I didn't react 'cause she's really touchy eversince. "Then, nice to meet you again. Sorry for everything" she suddenly tip toed then hug me .. tight. "Luhan I came back for you. I already forgave you, I realize that I still love you..that I can't live without you." I hugged her tight "I love you too.. and I can't stop loving you Seohyun", she pushed me. "Seohyun?? Another girl to play with?? Luhan stop doing these things. Pls let us start together again, let's try to work things out. I want to make tgis vacation memorable" I held her again and hugged her tight. She's right I have to work things out, Hyun is for Kris. I don't deserve her .. I'm a playboy, stupid and a heart breaker! I love her but not as much as Kris loves her. We stayed like that until the rain subside. Seohyun's POV Thank God the rain stopped from falling. I put my books on my locker ready to leave. I'm walking downstairs and saw my classmates waving at me saying goodbye. It's cold. When I reached the exit, a thought came into my mind. I'm alone--no Kris--no Luhan. I feel gloomy like the weather today. I started to walk home while reminiscing our moments together. I miss Luhan. Hmm .. well maybe you're all wondering. SeoKris is over, I mean we already talked things out and decided to seperate. We broke up peacefully. He went to China to pursue his studies there, but he said he will not marry someone there. He admits that he still loves me but accepted that it can't never work. I really do feel bad for Kris but feel proud at the same time since he accepted everything. I already confess that I love Luhan and he said he already knew it and Luhan likes me too. He also said that I should tell it to Luhan but I'm scared .. I kissed him. I feel so bad for kissing him. Now I feel awkward to talk to him again. It's really my fault. He also don't talk to me. I'm really stupid. As I was walking I saw someone familiar inside the bakery. When he turned around-it was Luhan! I feel happy and scared at the same time. I entered the shop and saw him playing the rubix. "Luhan!" I called him, and the rubix fell. He was shocked! "Hyun uhmm.. you scared me" He smiled weakly and the awkwardness filled the air again. I decided to break the silence "Luhan can we talk?" He nodded in agreement and pointed at the chair infront of him. "So how's your relationship with Kris?", I was startled by his question, should I tell him now? "Luhan about Kris we finally talked things out we--", He cut me off "Hyun I know everything. You're engaged.", I tried to clear things "Lu-" but again was cut off "Actually Hyun, me and Yoona..we're doing fine. Actually she just went home to rest since she just got back here. We decided to bring back our relationship as I realized that I really do love her. Hyun thanks for making me realize that girls are very important." I don't know what to say. I want to cry but I can't, I have to be strong. "Wow! It's nice to hear that. Wish you all the best", I faked a smile. "Luhan I have to go now, it's getting cold. I didn't bring my coat. See you again!", I quickly exit the bakery. As soon as my feet stepped outside, my tears fell. I want to stop but I can't, I want Luhan to know that I'm crying but I don't want to. I quickly run away, I want to go far away from that place--from Luhan. I hate Kris for leaving me. I hate Yoona for coming back. I hate Luhan for making me love him. I hate myself. I hate my life! I sat down on a nearby bench while crying my heart out. It hurts so bad, being left alone. I wish someone would come here and save me.