Chapter 5: His fairytale

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) It's Saturday morning so I decided to play basketball. It's been a long time since I last played this game. I still remember how duizhang said that I should try to play more because I have the ability. Kris is a good man, that's why I still can't believe that he left Seohyun without a word. "Luhan?", I was going to shoot when a girl called me. "JuHyun! Why are you here?", she's holding many shopping bags so I helped her then let her sit because I could see that she's tired. Before she answer my question she took a deep breath "I just live there on the second house near this court", I sat next to her and pointed at all the shopping bags that she was carrying a while ago "What's all of that?", she then gazed at the bags. "These are for the children. Today we will have a picnik here in the court then they will show me some fireworks that they've prepared", she loves children wow her personalities are very rare. She then continued talking "We used to do this every Saturday", I interupted her by asking "We? you mean the children?", she then smiled and answer me "The children and Kris. He used to buy those kids some foods and play fireworks with them. I miss him", I can see that she truly misses him even if she's still smiling I could feel her heart searching for Kris. "Can I join you here?", she then smiled happily while nodding her head. So we prepare the food. Everything was ready then all the children came. There 3 cute little girls and 4 little guys. Seohyun greeted them happily then she introduced me to them "It's been a long time since we met so I'm very happy that you all came. By the way this is Luhan, he's a new friend", when I was about to hug them one by one, a girl shouted "Where is Kris appa Seohyun umma? Is he going to be late?" Oh I guess it's not just Seohyun who misses him but also these guys. I looked at Seohyun then she smiled even if you could see in her eyes the pain. "He is sick so he wanted to rest", I saw that her eyes are starting to red so I spoke "So for now, can you accept me as your appa?", they didn't said something it's really hard to deal with kids. So I just hand them foods and tell them a story. "Once upon a time there was a princess who is deeply inlove with her prince but the prince left her for no reason. So every night she's crying, she can't accept that her prince was gone. One day while she was crying on the garden a butler approached her. He comfort and take care of her. And in the end the princess realized that the she loves the butler. In the end, they live happily ever after." When I finished my story JuHyun was laughing while the kids were admiring the butler and the princess. After the firework show all the children decided to leave. "Lulu appa see you again", they shouted in unison. "Take care kids", I feel proud of myself. Seohyun then looked at me "I guess Ulzzang has a soft heart when it comes to kids", I could only smile and get embarrassed.