Chapter 12: Confrontation

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) Oh! I woke up facing the ground. Ouch my back hurts! "Luhan ah! What happened?", my mom over reacted too much. I stood up and tap her shoulder "I'm ok, umma don't worry", and when I grab my phone "Seems like someone has been calling you", my mom hugged my right arm. When she's acting like that she always suspect that I have a girlfriend. "Umma, it's not a girl here read this.. 1 missed call from Kris! What?", Kris?? Why is he calling me so early? "I've prepared your breakfast, you should eat and I will go to work", she went down and leave. I called Kris to ask him why *ring* what the! why is he not answering me? When I'm about to hung up he answered "Ayo!", oh seems like he knows the word 'timing' haha! "Uhmm hey Kris why did you called??", he seems like breathing really hard. "Luhan I don't mean to bother you but I'm here at the court. Hyun was laying here, she lost conscious. I don't know what to do so I called you. Lu--", but before he continued I hung up and use my bike to go to the court as soon as posible. What happened to her? Shoot! God pls wake her up. And as I reached the court, Kris approached me so I asked him while still gasping for air. "Where is she?", then I run inside the court but there's no Seohyun. I looked at him "Where is Seohyun?", he smirked and went near me. "So you care for her that much. You even went here wearing your plain clothes just to know if she's ok. What? Are you trying to be a hero?", I was shocked and I don't know what to say. "Kris, don't get me wrong but ofcourse she's a friend that's why--", but before I finished talking he shouted at me "That's why you're here right now and looks like you just woke up because she's a friend? Haha you're funny Luhan. I'm a man and I know that you liked her once! You're so selfish Luhan. You don't know how to be contended with what you have!" Calm down luhan.. "Kris pls let's not fight. We can talk about this properly", I pat his shoulder but he removed my hand. "You're a player Luhan! You dated all the girls in our school and you broke all their hearts at the same time. I know pretty girls really catch your eyes. Right now I know that you have hidden feelings towards Seohyun!", now I can't control my anger shoot! "Yes! I like her, I like Seohyun no, no, actually I love her! Kris for your information, you know that I like her for more than 5 years. But I let you court her because you said you love her so I set my feelings aside, knowing that my half brother, is inlove with my crush. You don't have the right to be angry because you have everything that I want. Appa left us because he loves your mom more and especially because appa and your mom have a child and that was you! You don't know how I envy you for being so perfect, for having everything that I don't have. So tell me who is selfish?" I left him dumdfounded. It breaks my heart everytime I remember that memory. I already accept the fact that he is my half brother but blaming me is beyond the limit! He and appa don't have the right to yell or even point out my wrong deeds because they don't know anything about me and they don't have the right to do that. I promise that if I become a successful person, I will punch their faces and slap it with dollars! "Ouch", what? when I held my head up I saw Seohyun. I quickly apologized and crossed the street. I don't want her to see me crying like a child. "Luhan!", she shouted so loud louder than a roaring tiger. I wiped my tears and faced her "Oh hi!" It's kinda embarrassing because we're shouting at each other and in our middle are cars. It's like reality, there are many things in between us, and we can never be together. "Luhan ah! Why are you here?", I waved at her while saying "Uhmm.. I gotta go, I need something so yeah bye!" When I was about to turn a tear fell from my eye. "Luhan ah! Is everything ok? Why wait are you.. are you crying?", I waved again to her while walking. I did not face her nor answer her question, I can't lie at her in this state where it's really obvious. I continued on walking when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. When I faced that person I was taken aback, it's Seohyun. She cupped my face while wiping my tears. "You're not ok Luhan", she hugged me so tight. Why is she doing this? She's making me fall for her, evenmore. I removed myself from the embrace then hold both of her hands tight. "JuHyun sorry for dumping you without even thinking. I really hate myself for being the reason behind your sufferings. JuHyun ahh honestly.. I love you but I know that there's no place for the two of us that's why I let you be with him because I know that you're inlove with him. JuHyun, I ran away not because I'm asking you to love me back but I want you to see me not as a friend whom you could be with everyday, not as a brother whom you can rely on but I want you to see me as a man, a man that you know could protect you. I chose to love you secretly because I know there's a man who owns your heart, it's Kris. Saranghae Hyun saranghae saranghae, but we could never be together--" but before I finish my sentence I was taken aback, she kissed me. Seohyun kissed me. She retracted her lips from mine but I'm left dumbfounded. I still can't believe that she kissed me for 5 seconds which cost a lifetime of memory. "Luhan ah I just want you to fight for me", after she said that she left me still in shock mode. What just happened? I slap my face thrice, is this for real? Should I be happy or sad?