Chapter 16: My Piano Tutor

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Seohyun's POV) I woke up late due to my meeting with Luhan last night. Gosh! I lied to him. What will I do if--- haist.. Whatever! I don't need to explain to him anyway, this is none of his business. When I went down to eat breakfast, umma greeted me "Good morning Hyun. Let's eat breakfast and after this I will join you to go to your piano lesson. My friend is really excited to see you." I sat down on a chair beside her "Umma, you told me that .. my tutor will be your friend's SON right?" Umma looked at me after sipping her coffee "Yes, her son, a boy. Don't worry Hyun, he is a nice guy. He is the top student of their school, he's cool isn't he?" I nodded and ate the seaweeds not answering my mom. Geez .. 'cool' I hate cool guys, they're just pain in the head. After eating, mom told me to take a bath and prepare myself. After an hour preparing myself. I went down and saw mom already waiting for me. "You look pretty on that jeans" umma really knows how to brighten up the mood. While we're inside the car I can't help but to ask her about the 'guy' that will tutor me. "Umma, did you already saw him? As in face to face?" Mom glanced at me then back at the road, since she's driving "Hmm.. he maybe not as hot as your Kris", I was shocked by what she said "Umma~ what are you saying? Kris is out of our topic" she giggled and continued talking "Yes, I already saw him since he always fetch his mother in the office. He is good looking, but a very quiet one. I'm pretty sure you'll get along with him well. Your personality kinda resemble his." I somehow felt relieved when she said that he is quiet. I hope he really is quiet and we really should get along well so that I will learn quickly and peacefully. We arrived at a very big house. "They are pretty rich" I said to my mom before going out of our car. We are greeted by a tall guy "Good morning Mrs. and Ms. Seo, may I have your keys .. to park it inside?" mom hand him the car keys and continued walking inside. "Oh chingu! Come come here!" Oh I guess this is umma's friend, she really looks beautiful, a sophisticated woman but a very kind one. "Oh so this is your daughter? Omo she's beautiful. Sit here, have some juice." She really knows how to treat visitors well. My mom knows how to pick friends, smart! "Oh .. what's the name of your beautiful daughter again?" Mom patted my shoulder while smiling at her "She is Seohyun. By the way where is he?" Mom's friend smiled widely at me and called a girl "Ah.. Seohyun, this is Taeyeon, my daughter" I smiled at Taeyeon and bowed to her as she bowed at me too. She is very beautiful and has a slim body. She is kinda short but I can tell that she's older than me by the way she smiled warmly. "Hello Seohyun, I'm Taeyeon. It's nice to meet you. Come I'll show you the music room." We excused ourselves to mom and her friend which up until now, I don't know the name. While walking upstairs I feel somehow insecute at her since she is like her mom, can talk freely. "I envy you Seohyun ah~ I'm older than you but you're taller than me and you're perfect!" I chuckle a bit by her cute pout. "Aigoo~ can I call you unnie then? I would love to have an unnie." She embrace me "Yah I also want to have you as my sister. It's really hard dealing with an opposite , like my bro. I'm older than him but he seldom listen to me. He's gonna teach you piano right?" I nodded "I'm telling you we are so much different. I talk a lot but him, he just shut his mouth. He is a very quiet person, when he doesn't like what you're doing he will just stare at you until you probably gain your senses and act normal. He's not comfortable around girls so watch yourself I guess. But don't worry he is kind, I assure you!" I sigh in relief after the last sentence. We stopped when we're infront of a room, it is not just an ordinary room, it is made up of sliding glass doors. This family is really rich. "Here we are! This is our music room, this is his hang-out place." I don't know why, but I'm gettin' nervous, maybe because the guy that I will face is really different of all the guys that I've encounter. Taeyeon unnie link her arm to me. "Aish don't worry too much Hyun. He is kind." She smiled warmly at me and opened the door. When the door was opened I heard a very melodious tune. I never felt this way before, the way the piano is being played has something to say. I closed my eyes as I tried to understand what does he wants to say. I suddenly put my hand on my chest, my heart is thumping. "Seohyun" I quickly opened my eyes and looked at Taeyeon unnie "Ah.. mianhae for stopping" She smiled again at me and motion me to follow her. And there, I saw him playing the piano. He has his eyes closed as his head kept on swinging from left to right, his slender fingers moves fast and I really can tell that he knows piano too well. I looked at his face, he has a manly jaw line and a perfectly shaped nose. "He's handsome isn't he?" I looked at unnie and saw her smirking at me. Oh gosh, she saw me looking intently at him, so embarrassing. "It is unpleasant to enter someone's room without even knocking." I bit my lower lip and bowed at him "Mianhae." And when I straighten myself again, I met his eyes. His eyes are fierce, but if you'll look closely at it you will find sincerity. "Ah, so you are JuHyun?" He stood up from his sit and bowed at me .. he has good manners. "Yah Kai ah! It's Seohyun not Ju Hyun. Pabo!" Kai just looked blankly at her noona and looked back at me "Seo Ju Hyun right?" How does he know my full name when I don't even know him. "Ah.. yes, that's my full name but they call me Seohyun" Taeyeon unnie poke his cheek "See, it's not right to call someone by their name if you're not close to them." Kai removed unnie's finger on his cheek "I want to call her Ju Hyun" he then look at me "Is it alright if I call you that?" I want to say no but .. "Hmm .. yeah.. I guess it's alright." Taeyeon unnie decided to leave the both of us so we can start the tutor thing.