My Little Prince

Until It Hurts No More

 

Siwon's P.O.V.

 

My little prince 

 

After our sweet love-making, Donghae fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't take a nap myself probably because of the sudden time change. 

We lie on the floor and I just couldn't stop staring at Hae's adorable face. I will never get tired of looking at him. His handsome and angelic features give me a reason to keep breathing. He's my life now and I would do everything to keep him happy. 

Still in deep sleep, he placed one arm over my stomach and curled up his body closer to mine. He must be getting cold and looking for warmth. I decided to take him to the bed and let him sleep properly. Very carefully, I positioned my right hand on his back and the other under his legs. I lifted all his weight as I try to get on my feet. 

I held Hae on my arms and smiled at him. I carried him all the way to the bedroom then laid him down gently on the bed. I placed the blanket over his body and tucked him in. "Sleep well, my love". I kissed the top of his head. 

I went back to the living room and found our clothes scattered on the floor. I picked them up then folded them neatly. Then, I brought our bags in the room and stacked them inside the closet. 

It's unlike me to be doing this. Cleaning and organizing my things. I always have people do it for me. But I know things are different now. I'm a married man and there are a lot of things that I should learn about. For Donghae, I will try and be more responsible. For Donghae I will do anything. 

I checked the time and it's almost noon. I figured that I should take a shower since I haven't had one in nearly 24 hours. 

I stepped inside the shower and washed every part of my body. The warm water felt great after the party and of course the 14-hour flight. 

When I finished, I dried myself up then wrapped the towel around my waist. I grabbed another towel to pat my damp hair dry. I walked back to the room and found Donghae sitting on the bed and staring at the window. 

"You're awake." He turned around and smiled at me. 

"Thanks putting me to bed", he said. 

I sat next to him then planted a soft kiss on his lips. "No problem." 

"I see you already showered..." He pouted. "I wish you could've waited for me." 

I chuckled. While leaning forward I said, "Don't you worry, my love. We have the rest of our lives to shower together." Then I kissed him. The thought of spending my life with Donghae excites me. I imagine us sitting on our rocking chairs, with our grey old hair and still madly in-love with each other. Donghae makes me look forward to the future... He makes me look forward to every tomorrow.

He giggled. "Thanks for reminding me." 

I circled my hands around him and touched my moist body against his warm skin. I nuzzled my nose to his hair and asked, "So what do you want to do today?" 

"Hmm..." I was hoping he would say make love and cuddle in bed, but he opened his mouth and said, "I wanna go see the Eiffel Tower." 

I laughed at my failure to seduce him. "You're the boss, baby... Eiffel Tower it is." 

He turned his head to look at me with a flirty smile across his face and he said, "But I'm kinda hungry though..." 

"Oh. I heard there's a good restaurant at the lobby. Maybe we could grab a quick lunch there." 

He shook his head. "No, Siwon... I didn't mean food." 

"Oh..." My face broke into a smile and gently, I pushed him down the bed and got on top of him. 


 

I noticed how Donghae got excited by passing all the Paris landmarks in the car earlier. I thought that it'd be a better experience to actually see it up close. So I didn't call Pierre to pick us up, instead I decided that we walk to the Eiffel Tower. That way, Donghae would actually feel Paris and not just see it. 

We walked hand in hand through the bricked roads and side-walks. And while on our way, we stopped at souvenir shops to buy some gifts for the guys. 

I kept stealing glances at Donghae while we were walking. His reaction to everything is just priceless. The big smile on his face makes this trip so worth it. Every time he sees something nice or something that interests him he screams my name and say "Siwonnie, look at that!" or "Did you see that, Siwonnie?" 

And before we got to the main attraction, we also visited and took pictures at other famous landmarks of Paris. Like the Arc de Triomphe, the church of Notre Dame de Paris and of course the famous The Louvre museum. 

When we finally reached the vicinity of the Eiffel Tower, Donghae suddenly froze. 

I looked at him. "What's wrong?" 

He had this light expression his face. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "Nothing... It's a lot more beautiful in person isn't it?" 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "But you've been here before right?" 

"Yeah, but I didn't really see it up close”, he explained. “We were so busy for SMtown at that time... I only got to see it from the bus... Thanks for bringing me here, Siwon." He smiled softly at me. 

"My pleasure." I did a mock bow at him. "You want to go sit at that bench and give it a closer look?" I pointed at wooden bench near the foot of the Tower. 

He nodded. "Sure." 

We sat on the bench and I placed my hand over his shoulder. I watched Donghae as he takes in the beauty of Paris. I wish I could watch him like this all day.

My eyes caught an ice cream cart a few feet away and I thought, "You know what I'm in a mood for right now?" 

He turned his eyes at me. "What?" 

"Ice cream." 

His face lightened up into a toothy grin. "I'd love that!" 

I pinched his cheek. "Okay. I'll be right back." I stood up and walked over to the ice cream cart. 

"Bonjour, monsieur! Would you care for some ice cream today?" said the French vendor. 

"Ouí, s'il vous plaît." I looked at the selection of flavors on his cart and chose vanilla for me and strawberry for Hae. He's a big er for everything strawberry. 

I paid the man and he handed two ice cream cones. I walked back to the bench then I was surprised to find it empty. I stood there with cones in my hands, clueless of where Donghae went.

A woman was standing by and I figured to ask her. “Excusez-moi?” She looked up at me. “Did you happen to see where the guy sitting there went?”

She shook her head apologetically. “Non. Sorry.”

I swallowed hard. “Merci”.

My heart started beating fast. Where are you, Hae? I thought about calling his cell, but I remembered it wasn’t set up to receive international calls.

I turned in a circle but he was nowhere to be found... He was gone.