A Visit

Daddy And Mommy

-Jiyong pov-

 

Taeyang, Yogeun and I went to my hubby's work place. Gosh I sound so gay...

 

Uh anyway, Taeyang drove us there with his Kia. I tried to have some clubbing session in his car but he smacked my head which means it's a no. For a cool cousin, he can be a boring,y sometimes.

 

Crossing my arms, i cursed him under my breath. Since I can't dance wildly I just swings my head from left to right and sing along out loud.

 

"Seriously man!" Tae hissed, "I'm driving here!"

 

"So?"

 

"You're distracting me!"

 

"So?"

 

He flicked my forehead, "So you're distracting me!"

 

"If only I'm not a mother i would do un-motherly things to you."

 

"I see you try." He stick his tongue out.

 

And so, after like hours, actually just minutes of driving, we've finally arrived at Seunghyun's work place. I got out of the car with Yoogeun and Taeyang walking beside me. His office were at 3rd floor so we took the elevator to get there.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

As I was talking with Seungri in his office, the elevator made a ding sound which caught our attention. To my surpirse, it was Jiyong together with my son and if I'm not mistaken, Taeyang.

 

Now what the hell are they doing here?

 

Walking out of Seungri's office, I approached them with my hands on my hips.

 

"Hello hubby." Jiyong said while linking his arm around mine.

 

"Sup?" Taeyang flashed a smile.

 

"Daddy!" Yoogeun hugged my legs.

 

I picked him up and gave Ji a look while glancing at his cousin. Ji looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I gave him a 'what the ' look but he kept wiggling his eyebrows. Taeyang saw this so he raised his hands in the air and said that he already knew about it.

 

"It's cool bro." He raised his thumb ups and sat on a couch.

 

I looked back at Jiyong with a look. Placing Yoogeun down, I signaled him to followed me into my office while I told my son to stay with Taeyang.

 

"So," Jiyong looked around my small office as he sat on the desk, "Sup man or should I say, hubby?" He smiled like an angel.

 

"Sup?" I crossed my arms, "You sup. Just what the are you doing here with your cousin and my son?"

 

"Visiting you. Can't I?"

 

"You didn't even tell me that you're going to visit."

 

"Oh come on, it's not a big thing." He chuckled.

 

"Seriously dude," I flopped down on my chair, "Seungri haven't know anything about this."

 

"Why didn't you tell him?" He turned to face me.

 

"It's because I'm not ready yet you Dimbo!"

 

Great, now how am I supposed to explain this to him? Tell him that I'm married without even telling nor inviting him to my wedding ceremony?

 

"In that case, I'll tell him then."

 

Jiyong stood up, fixing his s and made his way out of my office towards Seungri's office. Oh great, why do I have such stard as a wife?

 

Quickly, I followed him from behind. He barged in Seungri's room without even knocking and sat on his chair. Seungri was standing by his file racks and was startled by Jiyong's sudden interruption. 

 

Huh... why do I even ask him to be my wife in the first place...

 

"Uh, can I help you Miss?" Seungri said while fixing his tie.

 

Jiyong looked at him and crossed him arms. Before he could say anything, I interrupted.

 

"He Ri," I wrap an arm around his shoulder, "Listen uh, I got something that I actually forgot to tell you."

 

"Forgot to tell me?"

 

"Yeah you see... that lady over there is my wife."

 

"Say what?" Seungri looked at me shockingly, "When did you get married?"

 

"Well um... It's a long story but hey, now you know that I'm married and we live happily ever after!" I clapped my hands.

 

I turned to Jiyong and quickly dragged him out of Seungri's office.

 

"Nice move." He said.

 

"Oh shut up." I let go of his arm when we entered my office.

 

I slumped down on my chair and let out a deep sighed. Good thing the boss ain't here today or I'm gonna be in a big mess.

 

-End-