After Work

Daddy And Mommy

-Seunghyun pov-

We went home after I'm done with work. Seriously, Jiyong is damn annoying and I don't know how and why Seungri find him cute.

 

"Damn woman stop following me!" I hissed as we get in the house.

 

"Following you?" He said in disbelieve, "Hello, I live here!"

 

"I don't care just stop following me!"

 

I am freaking annoyed so yeah. I flopped on the couch and switched on the tv, hoping that it'll change my mood but THIS thing who was standing right in front of me, blocked the tv with his !

 

"Dude, I never kill anyone before."

 

He turned around and raised his eyebrow, "So?"

 

"So," I clenched my fists, "You wanna die?"

 

Smirking he approached me and poked my chest, "You don't know that I used to be a butcher, a BUTCHER!" He flipped his hair.

 

Before I could say anything, Taeyang cut me off, "Ladies, there's a kid," He pointed at Yoogeun, "And a HOTTIE here." He then pointed at himself.

 

Ugh, I'm so piss off! Without saying another word, I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

"PMS." Jiyong said with a shrugged as soon as Seunghyun slammed the door shut.

 

He then went to his room to changed while Taeyang feeds the little boy some snacks in the kitchen. After 2 minutes, Jiyong came out with simple clothing and joined his cousin and son in the kitchen.

 

They were eating chocolates that they bought before they went home.

 

"These are good." Jiyong said dreamily.

 

His attention then turned towards Seunghyun's room. Smiling, he walked towards his room and knocked.

 

"Dude, you should try these babies, they're ing good. It'll ease off that PMS too."

 

"GAH!"

 

"Gah?"

 

"Just leave him be man!" Taeyang shouted.

 

"I'm just trying to help him."

 

"You help a lot now just come here and let him be."

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and goes back into the kitchen, "Marriage life is hard." He sighed and continues eating.

 

-End-