In The Car

Daddy And Mommy

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“Hurry up dude!”

 

Gosh, do you need an hour to change your clothes? Seriously, Yoogeun and I were waiting for him outside of my apartment for almost an hour now. Oh, don’t tell me he’s putting some make-up now.

 

“Geez, can’t you be more patient?”

 

Jiyong finally got out from his room. He closed the door and locked it. From behind, I scanned him from head to toe and couldn’t help but make me amazed yet laughed at the same time by his transformation.

 

He was wearing a pair of blue ladies’ jean, a pair of black sneakers; a pink long sleeves shirt with teddy bear printed on it and of course, his wig. He completely looks like girl and yeah, he had s now.

 

“Those for an hour?”

 

He gave me a look, “It’s not as easy as you think it is.”

 

I rolled my eyes and motioned him to go.

 

“Hey, do I have to use my girly voice whenever we’re in public?”

 

“Well, duh!”

 

“Huh, fine.”

 

We got in my black Lexus and drive to the nearest mall. Jiyong took a cd from my cd case and puts in on. He turned the volume on till it almost reached max when one of Big Bang’s song; High High was on.

 

The two of us started to dance and sing along to the song, like we always do whenever we had our favorite songs on. We didn’t realize that all the noise was making Yoogeun’s uncomfortable. He covered his ears with his hands as he lay down on the passenger’s seat.

 

“Next song dude, next song!” I said as soon as the song finished.

 

Okay-okay.” Jiyong rubbed his hands.

 

We’re a total maniac when it comes to this kind of things. I would drive like a mad man but never got caught by the traffic police or had any accident even though I’ve almost run into a tree, trash can, a hobo, a cat, etc.

 

“Do you have Willow’s song?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Alright!”

 

He changed into Willow’s song; Whip My Hair. As soon as the song played, we sing as loud as we can and whip our hair like there’s no tomorrow. We pulled into a red light and that’s where we took the chance to dance. Jiyong his s forward while I moved my body and swings my head. We couldn’t move that much since we’re strapped in a seatbelt.

 

I stopped for a moment cause all those head swinging makes me a bit dizzy.  I glanced at Yoogeun who was staring at us, blinking his eyes a few times. Maybe he’s shocked to have a bunch of retards as his parents.

 

Once the light turned green, I continued driving. Jiyong was busy looking for a song when the song had finished. He played Clap Your Hands by 2NE1. We dance and sing along till we reached our destination.

 

“Now that’s clubbin’!” Jiyong said as he got out of the car, flipping his hair a little.

 

He took Yoogeun and carried him. We went inside the mall and dang it’s crowded!

 

Hmm, where’s the children clothing store anyway?

 

-End-