Regret?

Daddy And Mommy

-3rd person pov-

 

While Seunghyun and Taeyang at work, Jiyong took Yoogeun out at the nearby park to play. He sat on a bench, watching his son playing by the swings. He played with his phone and sighed soflty in boredom. He looked to the left and saw a small pond which caught his attention.

 

"Yoogeun, mommy will be right back. Don't wander around okay?"

 

The little boy glanced at Jiyong and nodded. As he walked towards the pond, a woman in a simple clothing appraoched his son. She knelt down and patted the boy's head with a smile. 

 

"Mommy..." The boy said.

 

"How are you honey?" The woman asked.

 

Jiyong, who happened to glanced at Yoogeun saw the woman. He frowned and without giving it a second thought, he rushed to his son's side with both hands on his hips. 

 

"Can I help you miss?" He smiled.

 

The woman looked up at him as she got up, "Umm you are?"

 

"I'm Yoogeun's mother."

 

The woman didn't say anything. Yoogeun tugged Jiyong's shirt and told him that the woman is his mother. Hearing that, Jiyong raised his eyebrow as he gave that woman a look.

 

"So you're his mommy eh?" He smirked, "What do you want?"

 

"I... I want... I want my son back."

 

"Wow there lady," Jiyong said in disbelieve, "Can you repeat that again? My earwax is blocking my hearing." He said sarcastically.

 

"I wanna take my son back." She repeated.

 

"Well, I'm sorry to say this but uh, he's my son now. Besides, you're the one who gave him up. So shoo-shoo."

 

"But-"

 

"Now-now lady, don't make me use violence on you. Oh yeah, I'm on a serious painful period right now like, seriously painful so you better scram if you don't wanna feel its wrath." Jiyong said while nodding his head slowly.

 

"Miss-"

 

"Don't you miss me lady!" He hissed, "You don't wanna feel this." He made a karate pose while swinging his hips in a circular motion

 

WIth a sigh, the woman walked away. Jiyong looked down at his son, picked him up and seated him down on the bench. 

 

"Don't worry, mommy and daddy won't let that bad woman take you." He grinned.

 

The little boy blinked a few times and hugged Jiyong's waist.

 

"Okay, let's go home now." Jiyong ruffled his hair and picked him up.

 

-End-