For The Second Time I

Daddy And Mommy

-Seunghyun pov-

 

"I hate all of you!"

 

I closed the door as that yelled at both me and Tae. We only laughed and made our way to the living room, completely ignoring him. Well, he deserves it for being such an .

 

Yooguen was sleeping 10 minutes ago and after tucking him in bed, we've decided to dragged Jiyong into his room. continuing beating the crap out of him. Well, more like teasing the crap out of him but whatever.

 

So anyway, I get out to take some fresh air. As I called the elevator, a girl appraoched me. 

 

"Excuse me sir." She bowed slightly.

 

"Yes?" I smiled.

 

She took out a small photo and showed it to me, "Have you ever seen him?"

 

I went silent the moment I saw the picture. It was a picture of my son, Yoogeun. Could this girl be his mother? 

 

"He is?" I asked.

 

She smiled slightly, "He's... he's my son. His name is Jung Yoogeun."

 

The word 'son' really hit me on the face as if I got slap really hard. This girl is his mother? For real? But she looks young and innocent. Not to mention pretty too. Oh wait, what am I doing?

 

"Sir?"

 

I blinked at her a couple of times, thinking of what should I say to her. I flashed her a small smile and asked her to come with me. I took her to a nearby cafe. We settled down and ordered our drinks.

 

"Um sir-"

 

"Miss...?" I cut her off.

 

"Yoona... Im Yoona." She answered.

 

"Okay Miss Yoona," I started, "Let me make this quick. You dropped your son outside of my apartment building and I happened to stumbled upon him. He told me everything so I've decided to take him in."

 

She was shocked. I could see it clearly on her face. 

 

"i want him back." She said in a begging tone.

 

Folding my arms, I stared at her. She lowered her head in return, scared to meet my stares. Wanna know why? Cause it's intense and deadly.

 

"Please-"

 

"My wife and I already made a decision to take care of him. We're going to keep him and I'm sorry. I don't think we're gonna hand him back to you." 

 

She quickly looked up at me with teary eyes. She wanted to say something but I shushed her. It's no use anyway. After what she did and after all that I've been though with my son, I won't give him up. Not now, not ever. Slowly, i stood up, excused myself and left. I didn't bother to turned around. I just walked and went back to my apartment.

 

"Where have you gone too?" Jiyong asked as he got off the elevator.

 

We were still at the ground floor. I pulled his arm and dragged him to my car. We stood beside each other, with our backs leaning against my car. Dang we sound so cool!

 

Uh anyway, I told Jiyong about the girl and as usual, he turned into a maniac psycho. 

 

"Relax ." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Relax? How can I relax?" He said, half shouting, "What if she comes here and kidnap Yoogeun! Oh my baby!" He cried.

 

"Our baby!* I cried along in a sarcastic way.

 

"." He scowled.

 

I whacked his head and walked towards the elevator, leaving him there with his woman-self. 

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The girl named Yoona was still in the cafe, sobbing silently. She knew it's her fault but she wanted to fix it. But how? Seunghyun and Jiyong won't hand her son back. she missed him so badly. She wanted to see him, kiss him and hug him. She regret letting him go but what can she do now? 

 

She felt completely hopeless and lost.

 

"Yoogeun," She sobbed,

 

She walked out of the cafe and started walking with her head hung low. Her tears kept trickling down from her eyes. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice just ahead of her. She looked up and stopped in her track. There, in front of her was her son with an unfamiliar man. They were talking and  laughing to each other. 

 

So without thinking twice, Yoona dashed towards the boy.

 

-End-