Yoogeun's Mommy

Daddy And Mommy

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I drove home and arrived at around 6 pm. I'm so ing tired. Hopefully Jiyong doesn't cause any drama or whatsoever his inner woman wanna cause. 

 

I stepped out of the elevator and made my way to my apartment. I was about to unlock the door but someone opened the door for and I was greeted by no other than him.

 

"Hello my so-called husband." He batted his eyelashes.

 

I just walked pass him and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a carton of apple juice, pour it in my glass before I could drink it, Jiyong grabbed it and took a sip. 

 

"You won't believe whom I just met this morning." He took another sip while leaning his against the counter.

 

"I don't wanna believe." I replied and try to snatched my drink from him.

 

He rose the glass up and made a face, "I met Yoogeun's mother. As in, his real mother."

 

I paused the moment I heard the word 'mother'. I raised a brow and Ji replied back by wiggling his brows. 

 

"What did she say?" I asked, folding my arms.

 

"She wants our son back. Can you believe that?" 

 

"... And?"

 

"I kicked her out. There's no ing way I'm giving my son to her."

 

"Hmm, guess you're not useless after all." I complimented and went into the living room.

 

"Hey!"

 

Yoogeun was sitting on the couch, eyes fixed on the tv. He was watching some random cartoon show where a grasshopper was being whacked by a mouse. 

 

What kind of cartoon is this? it's damn ridiculous.

 

I sat beside him and he lay his head on my lap, eyes still focusing on that stupid cartoon. Yoogeun looked up at me when I pat his head. I flashed a smile which made him sat up and sat on my lap with his front facing me.

 

"Daddy's tired." I pouted.

 

He kissed my pout and massaged my hand, "This one hurts?" He asked.

 

Chuckling, I squished his cheeks till his lips jutted out and said, "Daddy just need a rest," and pecked his lips.

 

Then, Jiyong came and fainted on the floor, "Mommy's tired too. Mommy needs a massage." He cried.

 

I shook my head at Yoogeun, signaling him to ignore that shemale. My son just giggled and nods his head. 

 

"Mommy wants a massage!" He whined.

 

I exchanged glances with my son. An evil smile crept on my face. 

 

"Okay, let's give mommy a massage." I said while cracking my knuckles.

 

Jiyong squinted his eyes as he saw approaching him. He slowly shifted away and warned me not to get closer. Wow, it seems like I'm about to him or something.

 

"Wrestle!" Yoogeun suddenly shouted.

 

I jumped on him and gave him a head lock, "Get his doodleberries!" I said to Yoogeun.

 

"What  the !" Ji yelped, "Get off me! Not the doodleberries! Noooo!"

 

I switched position with my son. Yoogeun tickled him non-stop and as for me, I laughed evilly and grabbed his doodleberries, flicking em'

 

"I'm going to kill you!" He yelled.

 

"How ya like the massage!" I laughed and kept flicking.

 

"Ahhh! ! !"

 

"Okay what did I miss?"

 

The three of us paused abruptly and turned our attention to Taeyang who just came home. 

 

"We're wrestling mommy!' Yoogeun shouted in excitement.

 

"And picking doodleberries." I grinned.

 

"Oh really now?" Taeyang said in amusement.

 

"Help me... oh help me my dear beloved cousin." Jiyong said dramatically.

 

"Oh I'm helping you alright.' He wiggled his fingers as he came closer.

 

Oh yeah...

 

"Noooooo!"

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

A woman stood beside her car as she looked at an apartment building. Her eyes kept wandering around, as if she's looking for something... or someone.

 

With a picture in her hand, she sighed softly as she kept glancing at the picture of a little boy. 

 

"I am so stupid... so damn stupid..."She cursed herself.

 

A tear fell from her eye socket. She wiped it slowly with her thumb and let out a long sighed. 

 

"Yoogeun, mommy missed you..."

 

-End-