A Little Party

Daddy And Mommy

-3rd person pov-

 

After a while, Seunghyun has calmed himself by taking a nap. He took a quick shower and goes out into the living room. He sighed deeply when he saw his wife lying on the floor while watching tv. He was about to walked towards the kitchen when suddenly Jiyong turned his attention to him.

 

"Done with your PMS?" He said, batting his eyelashes.

 

"Haven't." Seunghyun simply said as he leaned against the wall.

 

Jiyong shot up and rested his elbow on his husband's shoulder, "Relax bro, chill out,  have some fun."

 

"Fine-fine... let's have some fun."

 

"Beers and karaoke!"

 

"Alright!"

 

Seunghyun took his wallet and the two of them quickly went to the nearby shop to buy some beers. After that they went home and started their little karaoke party. They sing and drank and it didn't take long for both of them to get drunk.

 

"We are the world, we are the child-ren..." The sang in unison.

 

Jiyong's cousin, Taeyang, just got back home with Yoogeun from the mall. The little boy watched his parents singing and dancing randomly to the song. Taeyang glanced at the boy and then back to his friends.

 

"So," He smiled to the boy in his arms, "Let's go flirting." 

 

He slammed the door shut but the drunkards didn't bother by the noise. They kept singing and drinking till they fall asleep...

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

"AAHHH!"

 

I was freakin' shocked by the sudden screaming, causing me to woke up from my sleep and screamed along. I looked up on the bed and found that it was Jiyong who was screaming. 

 

"The hell man?" I hissed.

 

I've realized that I was actually sleeping on the floor in Jiyong's room. I didn't have anything on but my red boxers. 

 

"How could you do this to me?" Hecried, "Oh I know that I'm so damn hot as a chick but you don't have to do this to me..."

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Jiyong also didn't have anything on except for his pink boxers. He was rolling around on the bed, faking a cry about me him. Ugh...

 

"Oh shut up." I threw a pillow on him. 

 

"And now you hit me?" He said in disbelieve.

 

"Stop with the crap will ya?"

 

"Then explain why me and you are shirtless!"

 

The time in my phone showed that it's almost 10 am which means I'm gonna be late for work if I keep on talking to this shemale so I lazily got up, get out of the room and took a shower. Then, dressed myself and went to the kitchen and was surprised to see Taeyang and my son preparing breakfast on the table. 

 

"Partied hard eh?" Taeyang said with a smile.

 

"Whatever," I answered and picked Yoogeun up and pecked his lips, "Morning daddy's lil boy."

 

"Morning daddy." He chuckled, "Where's mommy?"

 

"Yeah, where's mommy?" Taeyang asked along as he sat beside me.

 

I seated Yoogeun on my lap and shrugged, "Your mommy has a mental problem. But he'll be okay soon."

 

"Why does he has a mental problem?" My son looked up at me.

 

I looked at Taeyang who only laughed as he stuffed himself with pancakes. Uhh, now how should I say this...

 

"Mommy's brain is fried and so why don't you go fix him."

 

Yoogeun smiled. He got off and ran towards Ji's room.

 

"Knock his head with something hard!" I shouted.

 

"You teach your son with violance?"

 

"It'll be useful later in the future."

 

Taeyang smirked and patted my back. He glanced at his watch and gave me another pat before leaving for work. Ahh yes, I better get going too. I hope Jiyong is dead when I come back from work later. 

 

-End-