Mommy Jiyong

Daddy And Mommy

-Jiyong pov-

 

I was sleeping like a baby till Seunghyun came in and kicked me in the , asking me to wake up to make breakfast for Yoogeun.

 

I hissed, “Didn’t you make any?”

 

“No,” He pulled the duvet off me, “I’m late for work so I skip breakfast now wake up and feed my son!”

 

He kicked my again which sending falling to the floor and bumped my head on the side table. I could hear him left the room, opened the front door and shut it close. I sighed in relieve and continued sleeping on the floor when suddenly Yooogeun sat beside me and shook my body.

 

I opened my half closed eyes and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling closer to me so I can hug him.

 

“Mommy, wake up.” He said.

 

“Mommy is sleepy.” I yawned.

 

“Make breakfast for me. I’m hungry.”

 

I buried my face in his tummy and fake a snore. He poked my cheek, kept calling me to wake up. I smiled and continued to . I rolled on my back, snore lightly with my eyes closed.

 

He got on top of me. He rested his chin on mine and called me repeatedly. I couldn’t help but smile. He got a weirdly cute way to wake people up.

 

So adorable!

 

I opened my eyes slowly and chuckled. I admit defeat and agreed to make him breakfast.

 

“Give mommy a kiss.”

 

Yoogeun smiled and kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed him too.

 

“Do you love mommy?”

 

He nodded.

 

“How much?”

 

“Like I love daddy!” He stretched his arms as wide as he can.

 

He then cling his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I chuckled from his adorable cuteness and patted his back. I carried him to the kitchen and placed him on the counter.

 

He sat still while I looked for something to cook in the fridge. Jutting my lips out, I glanced at Yoogeun. Hmm, what should I cook for him?

 

“What do you wanna eat?” I asked, still looking through the fridge.

 

He hummed for a moment and shrugged. I closed the fridge with my hands on my hips. My eyes scanned the kitchen and aha! I found some bread!

 

I spread strawberry jam on it and placed it on a plate. Then, the two of us settled on the dining table, enjoying our simple yet yummy breakfast. My phone suddenly rang. I fished it out of my pocket and answered it right away.

 

“Talk to me.” I said between munch.

 

“Yo Ji, it’s me.”

 

“Taeyang? Bro!”

 

He chuckled, “Oh yeah it’s me. Where are you anyway? I was at your place but your parents said that you’re staying at your friend’s house,” He smirked, “Got fired again?”

 

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah-yeah, mock me all you want. Anyway, you still remember Seunghyun?”

 

“That life insurance dude?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Aah, you’re at his place now?”

 

“Yeah. You still remember his address right?”

 

“Of course! I’ll see ya.” He quickly hung up.

 

Taeyang is my cousin, step-cousin that is. He’s a cool dude so we’re pretty close. We got along very well at the first meet when his dad married my aunt, my dad’s youngest sister.

 

Oh wait; he didn’t have a clue about Yoogeun. What should I do?

 

I looked at my son who was looking at me, blinking his eyes as he ripped his bread and stuffed em in his mouth.

 

He might think badly about me!

 

He might think I’m gay!

 

And the worse of all, he might tell my parents!

 

‘Ding Dong.’

 

Oh ! Could that be him?

 

I told Yoogeun to stay and eat his breakfast while I went to check who it was. I peek through the small hole on the door and it was him!

 

Okay Jiyong! You must act cool and explain to him. Yes, explain to him. You can do this!

 

Swiftly, I opened the door, snatched his arm, pulled him inside, closed the door shut with my foot, cover his mouth and forcefully dragged him into my room, shoving him onto my bed.

 

“What is wrong with you?” He cried as I locked the door.

 

I turned around and approched him slowly.

 

He widened his eyes and covered his body, “Are you trying to me?”

 

“Of course not!” I threw a pillow on his face, “I’m still normal.”

 

He doesn’t seem to trust me. He got that scared looks plastered on his face. I sat on the bed, shifting closer to him and in response, he backed away.

 

“Man, I’m trying to talk here!” I hissed.

 

“Can’t we talk normally?” He asked, still covering his body, “And why do we have to talk in your room? Can’t we talk in the living room or in the kitchen?”

 

I scrunched my nose, “Oh come on! Like we never did this before?”

 

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

 

“Why are you so damn sensitive?”

 

“You started it!”

 

I ruffled my hair, “Look, I got something important to tell you so please listen to me!” I said annoyingly.

 

He gave me a look and crossed his arms, “Okay, tell me.”

 

“I-”

 

“Is it about ?”

 

Wha- no!”

 

“Okay, tell me.”

 

“I-“

 

“Wait; my ’s itchy,” He scratched his , “Okay, continue.”

 

Huh…

 

-End-