After The Explaination

Daddy And Mommy

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

So after explaining everything to Taeyang, that dude went lol. Yes, lol. He wouldn’t stop laughing. Is it really that funny?

 

“Bro, I still can’t believe that you’re disguising as a married girl!” He burst out laughing again,

 

I crossed my arms, “A married woman.”

 

“Right.”

 

“Oh stop it!” I hissed, throwing my pillow on him.

 

“Mommy.”

 

I spun around and saw Yoogeun by the door. He was looking at us while glued to his position.

 

“Mommy huh?” Tae chuckled, “Oh, you’re a mommy alright.”

 

I ignored him and squatted down in front of Yoogeun, “Already done with your breakfast?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Oh that is Taeyang, mommy’s step-cousin.”

 

Taeyang got down from my bed. He steadied himself and ruffled Yoogeun’s hair, “Hello kiddo.”

 

Yoogeun just looked at him before he clings on my neck. Tae raised his eyebrow in confusion. Aah, I think he’s shy around people.

 

I smirked, “He’s scared of you.”

 

“What? Do I look like a bad man or something?”

 

“Nah,” I picked up Yogeun and brought him to the living room, “You just look like a beggar.”

 

“Hey!”

 

I placed Yoogeun on the couch so that he could watch tv instead. Taeyang was ing around me since I called him a beggar. So I went into the kitchen and as expected, he followed me.

 

“Why do you call me a beggar in front of a kid? It’s not cool plus he doesn’t even know what beggar means!”

 

With a cool expression, I turned around to face him while leaning against the counter. I gave him a look and he returned it with his middle finger. I laughed at him and called his finger but when Yoogeun suddenly gets in the kitchen, I quickly kicked Tae’s finger so my lil boy won’t lost his eyes’ ity.

 

“Dude!”

Guess I kicked him too hard that he fell on the floor on his back. And he was rolling around in pain.

 

Hmm, he looked like a trembling fish.

 

“Mommy, I wanna drink something.”

 

I gave Yoogeun a cup of orange juice and asked him to go watch whatever he’s watching right now. He watched Taeayang who was still on the floor as he walked passed him and disappeared into the living room.

 

Tae shoot me a glare while I gave him a shrug.

 

“You shouldn’t do that in front of children.” I said.

 

“I didn’t know that he was there! You didn’t even tell me!” He hissed.

 

“Still, it’s your fault,” I turned back to face the counter to grabbed an apple, “You should stop being so y.”

 

“Po-y?”

 

Taking a bite on the apple, I turned back around and he was still lying on the floor.

 

“Are you sleeping on the floor?”

 

He sat up and asked me about that y thing again. Honestly, it popped in my head just like that. I don’t even know or understands what I’m saying sometimes.

 

But it sounds cool though.

 

“Just get your y up and let’s go out. I’m bored.”

 

“Hey, my isn’t y!” He finally got up, “Where are we going to anyway?”

 

Since Seunghyun is still working… aah, let’s visit him at his work place!

 

-End-