Shopping For Little Yoogeun

Daddy And Mommy

-Jiyong pov-

 

We went into one of the children clothing store where they sell cute clothes. I handed Yoogeun to Seunghyun and walked over to some clothes racks. I was so busy looking until a lady bumped into me, with her laptop hitting hard on my s.

 

She gasped. I gave her a look and quickly covered my s. I must do something!

 

“My s!” I said dramatically and looked at it, “Its deflated!”

 

“I’m sorry! So-so-so sorry!” she bowed repeatedly.

 

I smirked and crossed my arms, “Good thing these babies are hard as bricks and bouncy as a bouncer. Next time, watch where you’re going lady.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Yeah-yeah. Now, get going.”

 

She bowed for the last time and leave. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. What a poor lady though. Maybe I’m being a bit mean to her but bleh, whatever!

 

I continued looking for the perfect clothes for Yoogeun. Seunghyun came not long after that and looked as well.

 

“Aah, this one is nice.” He said, showing a plain, brown Paul Smith t-shirt to Yoogeun.

 

That’s nice? That’s plain boring!

 

“No, this is nicer.” I showed him a white Polo t-shirt.

 

“No it’s not.”

 

“It is.”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Okay look,” Seunghyun said, half shouting, “Why don’t we let Yoogeun pick his own clothes?”

 

“Good idea.” I turned to look at Yoogeun.

 

Seunghyun placed him down and let him choose his clothes while we stayed here and just watched him from afar. He took a white shirt with a smiley on it and a blue shirt with chubby bear on it.

 

We looked at each other and shrugged. After that, we went to another store and another before we stopped over at a fast food restaurant.

 

“This is why I dislike shopping.” Seunghyun complained, placing all the shopping bags on the floor.

 

I took Yoogeun with me to order the food. Then went back to our seats. Huh, I am so tired plus this jean makes my balls feels uneasy.

 

“The food.” Seunghyun pointed at our tray of food.

 

“You take it.”

 

“Why me?”

 

I raised my eyebrow and smirked, “You’re the husband.”

 

He grunted and rolled his eyes. Yoogeun was sitting on the floor, looking at his new clothes. I called him and patted the empty seat next to me.

 

“Here’s the food, Your Majesty.”  

 

“Nice. Let’s eat Yoogeun.”

 

After Seunghyun and I finished our food, I played with my phone while Seunghyun fed Yoogeun his mashed potatoes.

 

“Burp! Aah, now that’s good.”

 

Seunghyun gave me a look, “Uh… honey…”

 

I arched my eyebrow and noticed that nearby people were looking at me. I gulped and took a tissue, covering my mouth with it.

 

“Excuse me.” I smiled.

 

“Your mom is such a pig.”

 

Yoogeun chuckled as he munched on his food. I just rolled my eyes and continued playing with my phone. Whatever, as long as I’m not a .

 

After that, we finally went home. At last! We didn’t clubbin’ in the car since we’re both tired and we’re afraid that Yoogeun might turn out to be like us; a crazy driver. Anyway, I was expecting him to be asleep but he’s still wide awake.

 

“Home!” Seunghyun said as he opened the door and fell on the couch.

 

I changed went into my room and quickly changed into my pajamas. Then I get out and saw that Yoogeun was sitting on top of Seunghyun. They were having a little conversation. I just stood there, watching and hearing them from afar.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

Yoogeun will be sleeping with me since I have a queen-size bed. He seems happy to be with me and Ji. I asked him if he loves me and he said yes. He gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me.

 

“Daddy, let’s sleep.” He yawned.

 

I smiled and carried him to my room. Jiyong was making an ‘aww’ face while making an annoying baby voice. I kicked his and told him to go to bed. Yoogeun chuckled and said goodnight to him. He also gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

I put him down on the bed and changed. After that, I took one of Yoogeun’s new pajamas and helped him changed. We brushed our teeth together and gets under the duvet together. All of this, somehow… makes me feel like a real dad. I turned to look at him and he was already sleeping like a baby while hugging my arm.

 

-End-