Mommy Seunghyun(?)

Daddy And Mommy

-Seunghyun pov-

Today is Sunday and I always woke up at noon but since my son wants me to take him out, I have to force my up at 8. Ugh, it's sooo early. Why can't we go at 2 or 3 in the afternoon?

Oh yeah, that damn wife of mine won't stop pestering me. I sat on my bed for a while as I was thinking about what Taeyang told me last night. It was about Yooguen’s mom. I honestly don’t know what to do.

Oh well, I’ll think about that later.    

After having a nice hot shower, I got out and saw Jiyong putting on a brown t-shirt that looks like mi- it is mine!

A floral white blouse with frills around the neck was sprawled on my bed along with a pair of black slack. As I stared at the articles of clothing, Jiyong strapped a pink bra around my neck. It hung loose and I gave him a look which he replied with a grin.

I ing clearly know what’s inside that ing brain of his and I ain’t letting it happen!

“See ya in a minute honey!” He chirped as he walked for the door.

I quickly reached for his arm, “I ain’t wearing those.” I protested calmly, eyes fixed on my shirt, “Why are you wearing my shirt?”

“Scared?” He smirked, “Your shirt is cool besides, what’s yours are mine as well.” He pushed me away.

“You’re the wife here, not me you sick nutball!”

“Oh come on!” He folded his arms, “I wanna be the daddy for today and Yoogeun’s agree with it!”

I smacked myself in the face; Hard. I can’t believe this. No… I ain’t wearing those s. Na-uh.  I sat on the bed and shot Ji a stubborn looks.

“Stop being a stubborn and wear it already!” He hissed.

“I ain’t wearing those.” I said with crossed arms, “and you can’t make me.”

-End-

-3rd person pov-

“Mommy!” The bright little boy shouted with soft giggles as he looked at his mom who just came out of the bedroom.

Taeyang poke his head from the kitchen with a snickered, “Ain’t mommy Seunghyun perty?”

“Shut up face.” Seunghyun cursed.

Jiyong lifted Yoogeun up, “Let’s go guys!” He said with a bright smile, giving his friend that annoying victory looks as they stepped out of the apartment and made their way to the elevator.

Seunghyun kept mumbling curses behind his breath. He can’t believe that Jiyong had succeeded in making him wear women clothes. He had no other options though. Jiyong was threatening him with a video of him mimicking The Undertaker from WWE 2 years ago. He said he would show it to his colleagues so it leaves him with no choice.

He was grumpy all the way to the mall. Jiyong kept asking him to cheer up with a mocking tone, adding more fuel to the fire that burns within his heart. His hands would tremble, wanting to choked or hit him but Taeyang would stopped him.

“I hate you, you son of a .” Seunghyun growled lowly when Jiyong wrapped his arm around his waist.

“Oh I love you too.” He winked playfully, “cheer up baby. Show that pretty smile of yours hmm.”

His hands trembled again as he groaned. He’s not the short-tempered type but Jiyong’s constant mocking and teasing and not to mention the clothes, makes him so grumpy and cranky.

Worse of all; he felt like a .

They’ve stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Seunghyun went to the restroom, hesitated whether to enter the ladies’ restroom or not. Well, he’s a ‘woman’ after all; for today so it’ll be fine. It’s not like he’s going to walk in to some girls or anything.

He creak the door slightly ajar, enough to poke his head in to check if it’s okay to go in. Once confirmed that the cost is clear, he walked in. He strolled to the nearby cubicle but a loud clank of a door being unlocked stopped him. He panicked all of the sudden and cause of reflex, he stuck himself to the wall, hoping that the girl won’t notice him.

She noticed him though, “Are you okay?”

Blinking, Seunghyun turned to look at her. He was simpering as he detached himself from the wall, “just feeling the wall.” He said, struggling to find that girly tone of his.

The girl smiled and continued washing her hands. She then took off her shirt to clean some stains, leaving her only with a bra. Seunghyun’s eyes widened as he stared at her in shocked.

She saw his expression and apologized, “My son puked on me.” She explained with a smile.

He just nodded, placing his hand to cover his eyes, “Just do your own thang girl!” He waved his hand in the air and disappeared inside one of the cubicles after that.

Meanwhile…

Taeyang was singing about fried chicken while Jiyong raps and as for the little boy, he only sat beside his dad; playing games on his uncle’s phone. Seunghyun came after that with a flushed face.

“Sup with you?” Taeyang asked.

His friend just shook his head, not wanting to talk about it cause it would make him feel like a damn ert. But then again, he is a .

As he was mentally talking to himself, Jiyong pecked his cheek, signaling him that it’s time to go. Seunghyun tried to be cool about him being the mom and kept telling himself to just go with it as they walked out of the restaurant.

But, it was hard for him to be cool about it when people stared at him weirdly. He knows what they were thinking. They must’ve thought of him as a tranny – an ugly tranny.

“ off, ers.” He cursed under his breath.

In the end, he was cool with it and just decided to ignore those people.

“I feel gorgeous.” He flipped his wig slightly, earning a questioning look from Jiyong.

“Stop talking to yourself hombre, it’s weird.” Jiyong said as they started to Seunghyun’s car at the basement parking lot.

Taeyang was carrying Yoogeun who slowly fell asleep, “What’s weird?” He glanced at the other two.

“He’s talking to himself.”

“Dude, that’s not weird.”

Seunghyun pointed at him and nodded in appreciation.

“It is.” Jiyong insisted, “Who does that anyway?”

“Everyone.” Seunghyun answered.

“I’m offended,” His cousin said as he rubbed Yooguen’s back, “Your son’s offended.”

Seunghyun chimed in, “Yeah I’m offended – everyone’s offended.”

“But Yoogeun’s asleep, how can he be offended?”

“He’s offended in his sleep.” Taeyang snapped his fingers.

They stopped when they finally reached Seunghyun’s car. Jiyong unlocked the door and got in. Taeyang slowly laid the boy in the passengers’ seat before he settled in, “By the way, you’re offending yourself too, hombre.”

Jiyong flailed his hands at himself, “I did?”

“Look ,” Seunghyun interrupted, “We’re pretty sure that you also talk to yourself just like everyone else.”

“Mentally.” He pointed out as he started the engine.

“It’s the ing same thing you bloody er!” Seunghyun shot him an annoyed look, “Let’s just get the out of here and go somewhere else okay? Why are we talking about this anyway? This is stupid!”

“Taeyang started it.”

“I did not you motherer.” He defended himself. He wanted to yell but Yooguen was sleeping by his side, “You’re lucky this boy is here.”

“We should stop this conversation.” Seunghyun said as he raised both of his hands while turning to look at each of them.

“Since when are you this peaceful?” Jiyong made a grossed out face, “It’s weirder than talking to yourself.”

“I’m going to hit you.”

“No, you’re not.”

“I am.”

“I’m driving.”

Seunghyun rummaged his dashboard and took out a bar of Crunchie, “Imma hit you with this.”

“Dude you have Crunchie in your car?” Taeyang asked, sort of wanting a bite of it.

Jiyong glanced at his wife and shook his head, “You’re not hitting me with that.”

“Oh I am, mmm-hmm.” He waved the chocolate bar.

“No.”

“Imma give you Crunchie cooties, mmm-hmm. Imma whacks you and spank you with it and gives you Crunchie s and probably some Crunchie warts.”

“That’s ridiculous man.” Jiyong snorted.

“Don’t do it dude,” Taeyang pleaded, “Don’t destroy the ing Crunchie,” He tried to reached for it, “It’s a bar of heaven.”

“That’s impossible. You can’t give people Crunchie cooties or warts or AIDS or whatever.”

“I can cause I’m ing Choi Seunghyun.”

“That sounds irrelevant.” Taeyang frowned.

Seunghyun put the chocolate away and pointed at a pack of Jiyong’s spearmint gum, “I want those.”

“ off, it’s my last gum.”

“I don’t ing care.”

“What does your name has anything to do with Crunchie cooties or Crunchie warts? It’s the chocolate that gives all that not you.” Taeyang frowned as he eyed the chocolate.

Seunghyun fixed his wig in annoyance, “I made those s up so my name has everything to do with it!” he then unwrapped the bar and took a bite. His expression changed as the chocolate melts in his mouth, “This is a bar of heaven.” He moaned.

“Oh?” Jiyong took a bite and made a sensual facial expression.

“Gimme.” Taeyang also took a bite. Their arguments stop abruptly as they enjoyed the Crunhie bar, “This is better than weed.”

Jiyong glanced at his cousin, “Still?”

“Sometimes.”

Both of them used to smoke weeds and gets crazy on a couple of hallucinogens back in college. Honestly, Jiyong missed the old days - parties, raves, pulling pranks on random people and doing crazy stuff. But as the same time, he sort of hated it. He can’t believe how ty he was back then. Why can’t he just be like the good kids?

“Dude, I think I ed myself.” Taeyang said in bliss as he took the last bite of the bar.

Hearing that, Seunghyun placed his hand on Jiyong’s shoulder, “We should get more of these ers.”

Jiyong furrowed, “So that we can along? Sure.” He shrugged and drove to the nearby chocolate shop called, ‘Chocolate Heaven’. He parked in front of the shop and unbuckled his belt, “Let’s go.”

Taeyang followed suit but Seunghyun, “You ain’t comin’?

“I’m too gorgeous to be seen by people.”

“Since when do you care about people’s judgments?” Jiyong questioned.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, “Since I’m looking like Miss Tranny. Why did you bought this ty wig anyway? You should’ve bought a long and permy one so that I at least feel like Beyonce!”

Jiyong let out a chuckle as he closed the door, “Whatever man.”

While waiting for his friends, Seunghyun was listening to the radio. He repeatedly changes the frequency to find a good song for 10 minutes and eventually has found the right one. It was a song by Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl. Seunghyun was about to turned up the volume but he remembered that Yoogeun was still sleeping, “Damn it.” He muttered as he sit back and sing along quietly.

 

                                                                     ***

“I’m tired as balls.” Seunghyun unlocked the door of his apartment and crashed on the couch. They went home at 10pm because they went to a couple of places like the park, the cinema and a carnival that just opened today.

Jiyong tucked Yooguen in bed (in Seunghyun’s room) after he took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He then settled beside his friend who was combing the wig with his fingers. Taeyang disappeared into the kitchen to grab 3 cans of beer. He waltzed into the living room, tossing each beer to his friends and plopped himself on Seunghyun’s lap.

“Wanna smoke weed?” He offered a joint.

Seunghyun grimaced, “We got a kid in there.”

Jiyong pops his can and took a sip of his beer, “Yeah man, I don’t think it’s appropriate.” He took another sip, switching on the tv.

Seunghyun stared at the joint. Just a few puffs won’t hurt.

“We’ll be sharing this joint right? And we only smoke this joint? Like, one joint only?” He asked Taeyang who shifted to the floor. He nodded as he lit it up, took a few drag and passed it to Seunghyun.

“I want it too.” Jiyong grabbed the joint and inhaled deeply, “It’s been awhile.” He said; feeling a bit relaxed.

They listened to some songs on MTV, singing along and dancing like there’s no tomorrow. They weren’t that high – no; just being themselves. Jiyong puts on the wig as they dance to Beyonce’s Who Run the World. They tried to dance exactly like her but failed. They laughed and continued dancing randomly though Jiyong and Seunghyun weren’t good at it.

After they got tired of goofing around, they crashed on the floor, telling random stories and dirty jokes.

“Dude we should do this more often.” Taeyang said as he lay on his stomach.

Jiyong leaned against the couch, “You mean, dancing and singing like retards after smoking weed and drinking beers?”

“Hanging out.” His cousin got into a sitting position.

A small smile crept on Seunghyun’s face, “We’re busy with works, well for some of us…” He crawled to the couch and lie down, “and Yoogeun. Who’s gonna look after him if we’re out spending time together?”

“We could get a babysitter.” Jiyong suggested.

Taeyang agreed while Seunghyun puts it into consideration since he has trust issue.

“Okay ladies imma sleep now.” Seunghyun lazily stood up and walked to his room. The other two bid goodnight to him and went into the guestroom after they switched off the tv and cleaned up.

They lay on the single bed, facing each other, “Night babe.” Jiyong patted his cousin’s cheek. Taeyang only hummed in reply. They didn’t say anything after that as sleeps got over them.

-End-