Shopping Time

Daddy And Mommy

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

After Seunghyun left, I dragged my bag towards the guest room that happens to be my room since I’m the only one who frequently stayed with him. I put all my clothes inside the drawers accept for my blue hoodie jacket. I’ll be off to shop my ‘woman’s need’ or Seunghyun won’t stop reminding me about it.

 

Putting the hood on, I walked out of the room and into the living room to find Yoogeun. He was nowhere in sight so I went to the kitchen. There, he was eating some cookies. I smiled a little and approached him.

 

“Let’s go lil guy.” I ruffled his hair.

 

“Are we going somewhere?”

 

“Yeah, I need to buy something.”

 

He nodded and stretched his arms. I picked him up and walked towards the door. After locking it, we headed for the elevator and was a bit startled to see a woman whom if I’m not mistaken, Mrs. Park.

 

“Ooh, you must be Seunghyun’s wife!”

 

I glanced at Yoogeun, “Uh, yeah! I’m his wife,” I smiled.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Jiiiiiiyoonngggg.” I said in lower tone.

 

She kept staring at my face and scrunched her nose so I lowered my head, afraid that she might notice me from somewhere. Actually, no one here seems to know me since I rarely go out during the day. I would sleep for hours or stay at home doing nothing and would usually go out at midnight.

 

“Okay then,” She chirped, “I’ll see around.”

 

She waved at us while I bowed slightly. Quickly, I rushed for the elevator, hoping that I won’t meet the others. I sighed heavily and looked at Yoogeun. He was busy playing with his collar.

 

“Yoogeun.”

 

He looked at me.

 

“From now on, call me mommy okay?”

 

Arching his eyebrows he looked at me in confusion, “But you’re a guy.”

 

Huh this kid. Why do you have to talk me back?

 

“Um, look. I have become your mommy because your daddy told me to,” I pout and gave him puppy eyes, “You don’t want me to be your mommy?”

 

He chuckled and hugged me, “Okay mommy.”

 

“That’s my boy!” I pinched his cheek, “I’ll be a cool and awesome mommy you’ll ever have!”

 

“Really?”

 

I nodded with a smile. After that, we went out of the elevator and when the coast was clear, I walked towards the nearest shop that was just around the corner.

 

The first stop is the wig shop. I put Yoogeun down and told him to seat on the couch while I find myself a wig. Hmm, not let’s see…

 

Long, short umm, aah, this one looks nice.

 

I took a short, black shoulder-length wig and tried it on. I walked over to a mirror and can’t help but kept staring at the girly me.

 

Man I’m pretty!

 

I took the wig off, paid for it and wore it when we’re out of the shop. I asked Yoogeun how do I look and he said that I’m pretty and he loves it!

 

I put my hood back on and pick him up. And the next stop is the lingerie shop. I stood in front of the entrance, hesitating to walk inside. I’ve never been in a lingerie shop or section before so I felt kinda weird and awkward… and somewhat like a ert.

 

“What’s wrong mommy?”

 

“Um, nothing. Let’s go inside.”

 

I slowly opened the door and looked around. There’s no customer here but me. I put Yoogeun down and told him to stay and not wandering around.

 

My eyes grew bigger and bigger as I come across different type of bras and undies. Some of them were colorful, fashionable and not to mention, furry.

 

So women like this kind of stuff? Weird.

 

I looked and looked till I find the normal type of lingerie. The one that ain’t so colorful; plain and simple, just the way I like it.

 

Oh, I sound like a girl already.

 

I blinked as I stared at the two bras before me. They were white in color. One is huge in size and one is normal. I picked up both of them, having a trouble on which one to choose.

 

Should I be a hot momma or a cute momma?

 

Hmm…

 

After about 10 minutes of thinking I’ve decided to choose the normal one. I bought five normal-sized bras and paid them. The cashier was eyeing me as she flashed me a smile.

 

I better cover my flat s.

 

I folded my arms around my chest area. I kept tapping my feet while waiting for her to finished scanning and putting those things in a plastic bag.

 

“Here you go miss.” She smiled.

 

“Thank you.” I said in a girly voice and paid her.

 

I picked up Yoogeun and the next stop will be the clothing shop. It takes me about 2 hours to pick on the perfect clothes and after that we went home.

 

I threw myself on the couch with Yoogeun beside me. Whew, didn’t know that shopping would be so tiring... and now that I’m hungry I should cook something. I bet Yoogeun is hungry too.

 

I changed back to my t-shirt and shorts and went into the kitchen. I cooked some rice and took out a whole chicken, chopping it first before I made chicken soup with it.

 

Yeah, I’m good at cooking. I used to be a cook at a fancy restaurant but I got fired cause a customer complained about my cooking which makes me pissed. I got a little fight with him so the next day I got a call, saying that I don’t have to come to work anymore. Pft, whatever. I don’t really care anyway. Besides, it was the most tiring job ever.

 

“I’m home.”

 

That’s early.

 

“I didn’t expect you to cook.”

 

I glanced at Seunghyun who was standing at the door frame with Yoogeun in his arms. I smirked and told him that I already went out shopping.

 

“And uh, I bought normal size bras cause the big ones might makes me look like a ,” I stated, stirring the soup, “You’re okay having a small s guy for a wife right?”

 

“I’m no stupid.” He said and left.

 

I chuckled and turned off the stove. Okay, now that’s the soup is ready we just gotta wait for the rice to cook.

 

Seunghyun’s rice cooker is kinda broken so it takes about an hour for it to cook. I already told him to buy a new one but he’s too stingy. He said that his rice cooker is still useable so he doesn’t wanna replace it. The reason for that was because he wanted to use his money for something more important. But I call it stingy.

 

“You’re early.” I said as I sat beside him in the living room.

 

“I don’t have much work to do today so yeah.” He replied, eyes fixed on the television screen.

 

Yoogeun was sitting on the floor. He was playing with his toys again. I wonder if he had enough clothes to wear. I grabbed his bag pack, peek inside and he only had one cloth with him; his pajamas.

 

“Guess, we gotta buy him some new clothes.” Seunghyun said as he looked at Yoogeun.

 

“Hmm, yeah,” I patted his head, “Poor kid.”

 

-End-