Summer

Maid Maiden

Sora puts a picture in front of her.. She is sitting at the piano... while looking at the picture.. she starts to play the piano.... 

4 years ago.. Sora came to visit Heechul in Korea.. Heechul held a birthday party for his birthday.. during that time.. she was 18 years old... since, she didn't know all the guest that coming to Heechul's birthday.. she decided to stay at her bedroom.. but suddenly... she heard someone was playing piano outside... its really a beautiful melody....

She went out to see who was playing those beautiful melody.... she sneaked into crowded guests... she saw a guy with a black suits.. playing the piano with his full heart and sincerity... he has a dimple at his cheek... during that moment... her heart was beating fast... she fall in love with him at the first sight... that picture was taken during that time for her to keep it... but Heechul took it without her realised.. when she realised that the picture was missing.. she was crying for three days... 

Leeteuk stops for a while... he hears someone is playing piano from the music room... Leeteuk walks to the music room... He sees Sora is playing the piano... 

"Summer.." he said slowly... Sora doesn't realise that Leeteuk is peeping her... until she finishing the song... 

LT: Sora-ya...

Sora turns towards Leeteuk.. immediately she keeps Leeteuk's picture in her pocket..

KS: sorry sir... i cant hold myself to play the piano..

LT: its okay.. you are good!

KS: anieya... you are better than me...

LT: huh... how do you know i can play piano??

KS: erk.. just guessing....

LT: haha.. okay... btw... whose picture is it??

KS: what picture??

LT: i saw a picture infront of you while you were playing the piano.. your boyfriend??

KS: urm.. anieya.... he is my crush...

Suddenly... Leeteuk feels bitter... he thought he just wanna make joke about it.. but the facts its hurting him....

LT: your crush?? you really love him?

KS: yes.. its been a long time.. only him in my heart...

Leeteuk expression change in seconds... his heart is hurt... 

KS: i should go to bed now.. its already late.. you should sleep early too sir.. good night...

LT: good night....

Sora leaves Leeteuk alone... Leeteuk goes to his bedroom... he feels empty... 

"Sora-ya... i already fall for you.. what should i do??" his eyes is teary... its his first time to fall in love.. and also his first time to feel hurt because of love...

___________________________________________________________________________

taddaaaa!!!!! finish chapter 9... its a short chapter right? ^__^ 

3 chapter in a row... i think i should stop write for few days.. huhu 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness