Falling For You

Maid Maiden

Sora wakes up when her alarm phone is ringing.. she stretchs her arms... yesterday.. was fun for her.. now.. back to work... she smiles when she sees the huge teddy bear besides her... 

"i should give you name...." she talks with the teddy bear... she is thinking really hard...

"hah! how about.. mr dimple? quite nice right? since the one who gives you to me has a dimple at his cheek.. so i will call you mr dimple... its remind me to him.. huhu.." 

Sora starts to sing happily... she is dancing with mr dimple.. hugs it tightly... 

"oh no.. i'm already late..." she runs to the bathroom and cleans up herself... before going downstairs.. she glances at Leeteuk's bedroom..

"urm.. he still not awake.. maybe he's really tired yesterday.." 

Sora prepares breakfast.. vacums the house... doing laundry... giving Fluffy his foods.. and watering flowers in the garden... Leeteuk is watching her from upstairs balcony... smiling...

"Fluffy comes here to mommy!" she shouts... Fluffy runs towards her.. they are struggling each other...

"good boy.." she said... "okay... now let's bath!" Leeteuk just smiling when looking at Sora and Fluffy.. his house is full of joyful when they came...

When Sora is busying herself bathing Fluffy... Leeteuk comes to approach her... with his sweet and gentle voice... at his first time...

LT: Sora-ya.....

KS: oh my!!

She seems really surprise when heard his gentle voice... without she realises.. the water hose struck towards Leeteuk... 

"erk.. seems someone needs to take his bath for seconds time.." she said slowly... Leeteuk is totally wet... 

LT: what are doing???

KS: sorry sir... i didn't mean too.... sorry... i'm just surprise what just you did just now...

LT: huh? what had i done??

KS: erk.. just a while ago.. you... you...

LT: what??

KS: you calls my name... i'm surprised...

Leeteuk just smile.. showing his cute dimple.. one heart is melting!

LT: let me help you to rinse Fluffy....

The hose is changing owner... Leeteuk smirks.. evil plan comes up in his mind... when Sora focuses on Fluffy, Leeteuk turns the water hose towards Sora...

KS: sir!!!

Sora is screaming.. all her clothes are wet too.. Leeteuk is laughing... he is happy.. Sora tries to take the water hose from Leeteuk... but Leeteuk is fast than her... Sora pouts her face looking at Leeteuk.. Then, she sees a pail water near Fluffy... and... throws it towards Leeteuk... both of them are laughing.. playing "try to catch me"

Sora sits near the pool... dry up herself and Fluffy before entering the house... Leeteuk sits besides her.. 

KS: sir.. something happen to you?

LT: what do you mean?

KS: or your knocked your head?? do we need to see the doctor to check??

Sora touches Leeteuk face and head... Leeteuk blushes again...

LT: nothing happen to me.. don't worry..

KS: so, why you look so happy today?? 

LT: huh... 

KS: its okay.. nothing.. i will serve you lunch after i clean up myself...

Sora leaves herself.. leaving Leeteuk in confusion...

***********************************************************************************

The next morning, when Sora is preparing breakfast.. she receives a text message from Heechul....

"Sora-ya.. let's meet up today... at 1pm... i will pick you up at the house then..."

At the dining room, Leeteuk is reading newpaper.. Fluffy is sitting beside him... While Sora is serving the breakfast...

LT: sits... having breakfast with me...

KS: huh?? what did you say sir??

LT: having breakfast with me..

KS: its okay sir.. i will have my breakfast later..

LT: just sit!

Sora is sitting in front if him... Leeteuk is also applying jam on her toast... Sora speechless sems that Leeteuk is too kind towards her since yesterday... Sora brokes the silence between them..

KS: sir... 

LT: yes..

KS: can i go out for a while??

LT: going where?

KS: i have something personal to handle.. but i'm promise that i will comeback early..

LT: you need me to go with you??

Leeteuk show his concern.. 

KS: anieya.. i'm just fine...

LT: okay.. if you need my help.. just give me a call... 

KS: thank you, sir... 

LT: now, just eat okay...

Leeteuk smiles... loves to see his dimple.. but something comes up in his mind.. wondering.. what's personal thing that Sora faces?? he thinks that he wanna spy on her.. but he has a lots of works to do... seems that someone is not feeling uneasy right now...

__________________________________________________________________________

finally.. today's i took a long time to update chapter 7... sorry guys.. actually my thumb is injured and quite busy... besides, there are no news about our teukso couple.. i really need my DC dose to boost up my mood in writing... chapter 8 is on going! pls looking forward for it! ^___^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness