Beautiful Maid

Maid Maiden

Sora is in the garden.. playing with Fluffy.... a few minutes later, a luxurious car park in front of the house... A beautiful lady in a long blue dress come out from the car... She is Kim Dasom... 

Dasom: hello... is Leeteuk oppa here??

Sora lifts up her head... looking at Dasom... "pretty..."she envy Dasom in the beautiful dress... 

Dasom: its you? what are you doing in Leeteuk oppa's house?

Dasom burns in jealousy.. she didn't expect that the girl that she met a few days ago living in the same house with Leeteuk...

LT: she is my maid.. btw, why are you coming here? your party will starts in two hours right?

Leeteuk come out from nowhere.. surprise Sora and Dasom... Leeteuk is glancing at Sora.. Sora just looks at the ground... 

Dasom: urm.. i need a partner for my party... thats why i come here to ask you to be my partner tonight?? its a shame if i attend my party without a partner...

Dasom pouts her face.. making aegyo infront of Leeteuk... Leeteuk feels uneasy... He tries to reject her request politely.. but he doesn't know how to make an excuses....

LT: i cant be your partner... sorry Dasom... 

Dasom: wae oppa?? do you hate me?? am i not pretty enough for you??

LT: no.. no.. you're pretty.. but just i'm feel awkward.. why don't you just find someone else??

Dasom: no matter what.. i still want you to be my partner! i will stay here until you agree to go with me... 

Dasom just enters the house without feels ashamed.... She sits at the couch.. Leeteuk scratchs his head... He follows Dasom...

LT: okay.. fine... but please just this time... 

Leeteuk goes upstairs... changing his outfits to the party... Sora goes to the kitchen... makes some drinks for Dasom.. since she is a guest in this house....

KS: here you go.. please drink some...

Dasom: so... you just a maid huh??

KS: yes... i am...

Dasom: how long you had been working with Leeteuk oppa??

KS: almost two month i guess...

Dasom: i bet you really close with his friends right?

KS: ne... they are kind people... 

Dasom: so.. how about Leeteuk oppa? is he kind towards you too??

KS: huh??

Dasom: just be honest... 

KS: ne.. he is a kind boss...

Dasom: so.. do you like him??

Sora just looking at Dasom... "why she asking me such question??" she asks herself... and she didn't answer Dasom's question... leaving Dasom without an answer...

KS: i think.. i should leave you for a while.. i have some works to do..

Dasom: wait a minute..

She grabs Sora's arm...

KS: do you need anything, miss??

Dasom: anieya.. just wanna remind you... i really love Leeteuk oppa... hope you realise your status as a maid.. dont ever think to across the limit....

Sora shocks.. Dasom let Sora's arm go when she sees Leeteuk comes... He already change his outfit to black suit.. He totally a handsome man..

Dasom: are you ready? lets go...

She asks Leeteuk... Dasom links her arm with Leeteuk's arm...

LT: are you okay? why you look so pale?? are you sick again??

But Leeteuk immediately asks Sora when he saw her pale face...

KS: anieya.. i'm just fine... have a nice day sir! enjoy yourself... i have some works to do...

Sora leaves herself and goes upstairs... Leeteuk and Dasom leave the house together...

**********************************************************************************

Heechul looks at his watch.. He also wears a black suit... He looks so serious... He send a text message to Sora..

"oppa will pick you up in half an hour... we will go somewhere together.. don't say "no" or i will send you back to NY.."

Then, Heechul calls Sungmin...

"ne hyung..." Sungmin says when the line is connected..

"we meet up at the boutique... please choose the most beautiful dress.. i also need the best make up artist..."

"wae hyung??" Sungmin feels weird...

"just do what i said.. i will explains to you guys later... i need to go now.. see you guys at the boutique.."

"okay.." the line disconnected...

Siwon: who??

Sungmin: Heechul-hyung..

Hae: what he wants??

Sungmin: he wanna meet us at the boutique...

Kangin: wae??

Sungmin: i dont know.. he just told me that he wanna us to choose the most beautiful dress and find the best make up artist...

Hyuk: okay.. then.. might something interesting will happen.. lets go!

********************************************************************************

Sora runs towards Heechul when she saw Heechul's car park infront of the house..

KS: oppa.. you look so handsome today!

Heechul: hehe.. as always.. okay.. lets go..

KS: oppa.. where are we going??

Heechul: surprise... you will know it later.. get in my princess..

Sora smiles... Heechul always makes her feels happy.. Heechul drives to the famous boutique in the Seoul... Sora speechless...

KS: oppa.. what are we doing here??

Heechul: shhhhh...

They enter the boutique together... two girls approaches and greet them...

Heechul: are my friends were here??

Girl A: yes sir.. please follow me....

Heechul smiles when he see his friends.. so, are they.. and what make they more surprise when they see Sora with Heechul...

Sungmin: Sora-ya.. what are you doing here???

Heechul: she is with me...

Hae: huh??? is she is your girlfriend that you told us back then???

Heechul: yes.. she is!

All: what????!

KS: oppa!!! please stop it...

Sora hits Heechul because he was lying ti his friends... immediately.. Sora denies their relationship and tell them the truth...

KS: anieya... anieya.... actually... Heechul oppa is my brother..

All: what???!!

again... they all in shock!

Heechul: okay enough guys.. i will explain to you later.. we will be late to the party.. all of you already prepare all the things that i need..

Kyu: yes.. we are...

Siwon calls out some worker of the boutique.. and tell them what to do... the girls asks Sora to follow them..

Heechul: just go... we will wait you here....

Sora leaves the boys.. She follow the girls...

Shindong: so.. hyung... what happens actually? tell us the truth..

Wook: yeah... we really in shocked!

Yesung: thats why both of you look so close last time...

Heechul smiles and explains from the beginning to them.. their eyes widened.. unbelievable what they just heard...

Kangin: so.. In-Young noona in this plan too???

Heechul: yup.. i already called her.. she told me everything..

Hyuk: wow! she is really brave enough!!!

Hae: i wish that i will marry that type of girl.... envy Leeteuk-hyung so much...

Sora is finishing her make up... She walks slowly and approach the guys..

KS: ehem... guys.... 

Everyone looks at her... speechless... they didn't blink their eyes... 

KS: guys.. are you okay?? or something wrong with me?? 

Heechul: no.. no.. you look amazing sis...

Hae: you are really pretty with this dress...

KS: really??

All: yes.. of course!

Sungmin: just like a princess.....

KS: its too much Sungmin oppa.. thanks guys..

Siwon: okay.. lets go.. we already late...

**********************************************************************************

Leeteuk feels uneasy.. He has to smile all the time and follows Dasom here and there.. He needs some space for himself too... Leeteuk excuses himself for a while... 

"where are those guys? its already late.." he asks himself while waiting for his friends... suddenly... he hears everyone become noisy... he looks at the stairs and saw his friends already coming... but why they become a center of attention suddenly?? he feels weird...

Suddenly.. his eyes is stuck on the beautiful lady beside Heechul... she is so beautiful and amazing.... the dress is really suitable and looks adorable on her... Everyone praise the beautiful lady... 

"Sora-ya.." Leeteuk says slowly... one heart is melt again!

__________________________________________________________________________

its take a long time to write this chapter... ^____^ i'm showing my gratitude to all my friends that read this fanfic.... thanks for showing concern to me.. i really appreciate it.. please enjoy reading my ff... 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness