My Secret Guardian

Maid Maiden

Heechul looks at his watch almost 12pm... He enters Leeteuk's office.. but Siwon, Hyuk and Hae are there too...

Heechul:oh.. you guys are here... 

Siwon: yes.. so, what are doing here??

Heechul: i need to leave early for lunch?? can i??

Leeteuk: where are you going?

Hae: hyung... u have a date or what??

Heechul: of course i do! with beautiful white skin lady this time... hehe

Siwon: you are a truly player...

When Leeteuk hears about white skin lady.. Sora images appear in his mind...

Heechul: haha... okay.. so, what you guys are discussing??

Hyuk: we are telling hyung about the invitation party...

Heechul: what party??

Hae: Mr. Kim's daughter birthday party... 

Siwon: her daughter had crush on Leeteuk-hyung.. thats why we are invited..

Hyuk: so, Heechul-hyung.. you go to the party... bring your girlfriend too.. i wanna meet her..

Heechul: you might be surprise then! huhu...

Siwon: we are looking forward then... 

Heechul: okay guys... i shall leave first... thanks Leeteuk-ah...

Heechul leaves the office... he drives his white audi car to pick up Sora at Leeteuk's house.... when he arrives.. he smiles when he sees Sora... Sora is playing with her dog... 

Heechul: Sora-ya...

KS: Oppa...

Heechul hugs Sora tightly..

Heechul: lets go... i will treat you for lunch today... you looks so skinny... you can eat everything you wants my dear..

KS: really... okay! 

Heechul brings Sora to the luxurious restaurant in Seoul..

KS: Oppa.. this is such an expensive restaurant...

Heechul: so.. any problem with it??

KS: looks at me..

Heechul laughs.. pinches Sora chubby cheeks.. Sora just wear casual attires.. pink tshirt, jeans and sneakers...

Heechul: no need to worry.. lets have a sits... a waiter gives them menu to choose..

KS: oppa.. can you choose the menu for me... please.. i dont know what menu are delicious here...

Heechul chooses a few menu for both of them.. after taking their order... the waiter leaves... 

Heechul change his expression.. very serious one.. looking at Sora... 

Heechul: Sora-ya.. what are you doing at Leeteuk's house actually? i was shocked to see you there...

KS: oppa... mianhe... 

Heechul: why didn't you tell me that you already in Korea?? 

Heechul voice is change.. a little bit strict.. He continues..

Heechul: do you that i'm worry about you? how about mom and dad? did they know you are here??

Sora shakes her head... she is feeling guilty.. 

Heechul: what??!

Heechul's voice attract the attention to other customers..

KS: oppa... calm down.. everyone is looking at us now..

Heechul: okay.. now you tell me right now or something else will happen??

KS: what will happen?

Heechul: i will send you back to NY!

KS: i dont want to!

Heechul: gives me some reasons and i will let you stay...

KS: two months ago.. i came to dad's office... and i met In-Young Unnie...

Heechul: In-Young noona??

KS: ne... she came to meet dad to discuss about works.. but at the end i ended up by listening that In-Young unnie was searching for a maid for his brother, Leeteuk-shi..

Heechul looks at Sora... she really loves this girl... he really cares about her like a real sister... even she only his cousin... since Sora's parents passed away.. 3 years ago... she stayed with his family in NY... Sora very close with him since they were child.. he knows everything about Sora.. but he a little bit dissapointed when Sora didn't tell him that she was in Korea... and was most shocked him... Sora was being Leeteuk's maid!

KS: i... 

Sora can't continue her sentences..

Heechul: Leeteuk was your crush right??

Sora: how do you know that??

Heechul: i'm your brother, Sora-ya... 

Sora's face is turning red.. she is so shy...

Heechul: so, you ask In-Young noona to be in this plan??

Sora just nodding.. 

KS: In-Young unnie helped me to convince dad to let me go... to learn new thing.. unnie told dad... that she will sent me to Paris.. but the truth is.. i'm in Korea...

Heechul sighs.... 

Heechul: you will in a big trouble if mom and dad finds the truth...

KS: oppa.... 

Sora is making aegyo.. asking for some sympathize from Heechul...

Heechul: okay.. enough.. i know...

Sora: i love you oppa.. thank you so much...

Sora is really grateful to have Heechul as his cousin... but she wanna everyone knows that Heechul is not her cousin but her brother! The conversation stop for a while when the waiters come to serve their order...

Heechul: now.. lets eat!

KS: its look delicious!!

Heechul: you should eat a lots.. you looks so skinny... its Leeteuk giving you hard time?

KS: nope! not at all but sometime he is a little bit unpredictable.. his mood keeps changing...

Heechul: really?? dont worry you have me now.. tell me if he does something bad to you okay..

KS: okay... you are my secret guardian, oppa..

Heechul smiles... 

Heechul: but Leeteuk really has a kind heart isn't?

Sora: yes.. she is...

Heechul: thats why you had crush on him...

Heechul is teasing Sora... again.. Sora is blushing...

KS: oppa!

Heechul: okay... just eat then... 

Heechul sends Sora's home.. 

Heechul: Sora-ya... this one is for you...

Heechul gives Sora an envelope.. She opens it...

KS: oppa.. this is.... i was thought that i already lost it a few years ago..

Heechul: nope.. i stole it from you..

Sora hits Heechul... then, she hugs him tightly...

KS: thanks oppa... i love you so much...

Heechul: love you to my dear sis... i should go now.. they are waiting for me...

Heechul get in the car... wearing his rayban and leaving the house.. Sora is waving him until Heechul is dissapearing from her sight...

__________________________________________________________________________

oh my.. two chapters in a day... never thinks about it... ^__^ i really gives all my efforts to this story.. rather than my two ff... i love this the most!

how about you guys?? even i have my own ff seems i still like to read other DC ff.. back to search some DC ff.. and continue to write chapter 9...