Sora, Leeteuk and The Boys

Maid Maiden

Saturday....

Sora wakes up to do her routines... its already a week she been working here... after giving Fluffy some food... she enters the kitchen to make lunch.. she already prepares breakfast for Leeteuk.. but seems Leeteuk is going for his morning jogging today..

Sora opens the fridge looking for some ingredients to cook.. she wanna makes spaghetti and steaks for lunch.. 

"thanks chef John.. i really appreciate what you already taught me.." she speaks to herself and smile...

"omo... what to do?? seems that spaghetti sauce is not enough... i forgot that there are 10 peoples today!" she panics... 

"Fluffy.. u stay here.. wait for daddy to come home... don't be naughty.. mommy wanna goes to market for a while.." Fluffy just barking to her.. understand what she was saying...

Sora goes upstairs to get change her clothes... takes her purse and phone... on the way to the bus stop near the house, she sees Leeteuk with his sports outfit...

LT: where are you going?

KS: to the market.. i need to buy something..

LT: hold on... don't go anywhere.. wait here..

Leeteuk runs to the house... after 10minutes.. a red sports car parks beside her..

LT: get in...

KS: huh??

LT: i said get in..

KS: where are we going??

LT: of course to the market...

Leeteuk drives to the market... of course with his sports outfits... he follows Sora to the groceries section... its is his first time goes to the market...

KS: sir.. can you carry this??

Sora gives Leeteuk to basket to carry.. 

KS: okay lets go... 

Sora holds Leeteuk's arm and walks together... again.. Leeteuk blushes.. his heart is pounding.. everyone looks at them..

"dear lady.. you such a lucky girl.. your husband is a handsome man..." says one middle age lady to Sora.. Sora blushes.. her face turns red..

"no.. no.." she denies..

Aunt: why you so shy about it? omo... looks.. he also has muscles.. 

The lady looks at Leeteuk and says to him... "you must love your wife so much right?? she also a pretty lady too..." Leeteuk speechless.. he looks at Sora who is blushing besides him..

KS: ahjumma.. thanks... we need to go... yeobo.. let's go...

Sora smiles looking at Leeteuk.. Leeteuk surprises... "yeobo??" he says to Sora.. Sora winks her eyes...

KS: see you again,ahjumma..

Sora and Leeteuk walks to the counter to pay their things...

KS: aish... sir...

LT: what??

KS: next time.. please don't go to market with me...

LT: wae???

KS: i don't wanna be a center of attenttion like today..

LT: why? u don't like to be pair with me?

Leeteuk tries to tease Sora.. Sora doesn't answer.. she blushes again...

LT: am i not handsome and muscular enough for you?

KS: no.. not like that..

LT: so, you like to be pair with me didn't you??

KS: no!!

Leeteuk seems happy to see Sora blushes.. They arrive home safely... Sora brings the groceries... She starts to unpack the things.. its already 11am.. seems that she will be late to prepare lunch... Leeteuk smiles.. he is going upstairs to clean up himself... while Sora starts to cook..

After Leeteuk taking his bath, he goes to the kitchen.... he opens the fridge.. takes out an apple and eat it.. he is glancing Sora that seems focus doing her works..

LT: urm.. crazy woman...

KS: huh... sorry sir.. i have a name.. very beautiful name.. my name is KANG SORA! i think you might have amnesia.. better get a doctor!

LT: what did you said?? ya! you are working with me? wanna get fired?!

KS: only In-young un... only Ms. In-young can do that!

LT: huh! wasting my time when talking to you..

KS: so.. don't talk to me.. easy enough right?

Sora smirks.. Leeteuk bites the apple.. and walks to the living room.. he takes a book to read.. waiting for his friends to come.. Fluffy is sitting beside him.. 

"what do you want?!" he releases his anger towards Fluffy.. Fluffy runs away to the garden.. One hour later, Kyu, Sungmin, Donghae, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Yesung, Wook and Siwon arrive..

Kyu: hello hyung!

LT: oh.. you guys already coming.. come in.. where is Heechul?

He asks when Heechul is not with them..

Siwon: he told me that he will be late...

Hae: so, hyung-ah.. where is your beautiful maid???

LT: in the kitchen...

They all run to the kitchen... excited! 

"Hello... " says Hyuk... 

"oh my God!" she shocks...

All: waaa... really pretty....

KS: oh.. hello sir! nice to meet you.. I'm Leeteuk-shi maid, Kang Sora..

Siwon: hello.. Sora-shi.. I'm Siwon... They are Kyu, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong, Kangin, Ryeowook and Yesung.. we are Leeteuk-shi friends...

KS: oh really?? hello again.. nice to meet all of you... btw.. sorry sir.. your lunch is not ready yet.. please wait a little more.. 

Shindong: its okay.. my tummy still can wait...

Sora smiles showing her dimple.. 

KS: better all of you wait at the living room.. this kitchen is totally in mess... 

Kangin: sure.. guys.. better we leave her doing alone.. she must be shy...

Siwon, Yesung, Wook and Kangin leave the kitchen.. join Leeteuk at the living room... while Kyu, Hae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin still in the kitchen.. keep looking at Sora...

KS: why are still here?

Sungmin: nothing.. do you need any helps??

KS: no sir.. its my job...

Sungmin: don't call me sir.. how old are you??

Sora: 22 years old...

Hae: very young...

Hyuk: you should call us oppa.. its more comfortable for us.. right guys??

Sora smile looking at them.. they are so friendly.. much better than Leeteuk...

Hae: yes thats right... oppa oppa.. like SJ song... 

Hae starts to sings "Oppa Oppa"

KS: you really have a nice voice, Donghae oppa... 

Donghae blushes.. His face turns red.. He really likes it..

Hyuk: Sora-ya.. how about me??

Sungmin and Kyu: me too..

KS: Sungmin oppa.. Kyu oppa and Eunhyuk oppa...

All: waa....

KS: okay guys.. lunch ready...

At the living room.. Leeteuk and other watching TV.. Leeteuk heard Sora laugh happily with his friend.. he feels uneasy.. he goes to the kitchen to see what happen there.. his expression is very serious..

LT: crazy woman... does our lunch ready? i'm hungry! 

KS: yes sir.. please asks your friends to wait at the dining room.. i will prepare it at any minutes.. 

LT: okay.. guys.. lets go to dining room.. lunch will be prepare...

Kyu, Hae and Hyuk follow him to the dining room.. but Sungmin is still in the kitchen..

KS: sungmin oppa why you still stay here?

Sungmin: i will help you...

Sungmin helps Sora to prepare the lunch and bring some to the dining table.. all are waiting for their lunch... when, Sungmin keeps busy himself arranges the dishes.. Heechul arrives.. joining them at the dining room..

Heechul: wow! its looks delicious.. something like from 5 stars hotel..

Hyuk: yes.. it is...

Shindong: hyung-ah.. your maid is totally perfect! she is beautiful too.. 

Heechul: really beautiful??

All: yes!

Heechul: i wanna meet her then..

Wook: i have an idea!

Kyu: what is it??

Wook: how about after eating our lunch.. we go to the amusement park? 

Hae: its a really good idea! its been a long time we didn't hang out together...

Sora comes out bringing some dessert for them.. Heechul stunned while looking at Sora.. same as Sora too.. their eyes meet! Sora turns her face avoiding Heechul eyes... Heechul keep staring at her.. 

Kangin: Heechul-hyung that is Leeteuk-hyung maid.. she is pretty right?

Heechul: yes.. she is...

Sora keeps looking down.. 

Sungmin: Sora-ya..

Leeteuk surprises when Sungmin calls Sora with a soft voice and so informally... 

KS: ne.. Sungmin oppa...

Sungmin: would you wanna join us go to the amusement park after this??

KS: i would too but...

Sora is looking at Leeteuk... she needs his permission to go there...

Yesung: leeteuk-hyung.. can Sora joins us??

Yesung is asking permission from Leeteuk on her behalf.. Leeteuk looks at Sora.. and just nodding... but something strange... Heechul keeps looking at Sora too... why??

_________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys.. this chapter is too long.. i have to divide it into 2 chapter.. i will update soon... ^__^