Love is Like a Fairy Tale

Maid Maiden

Kang Sora POV~

Sora is looking the view of Seoul town from the window of the hotel... She has many thoughts in her minds... She afraid... what happen if he gets mad about her? about all the lies between them?? will he leaves or accept her?? 

Someone knocks the door... "come in..." she said.. In Young comes in... She is cheerful as always... She lies on the bed.. looking at Sora... She knows what Sora's feel right now.. and thats why she was here.. wanna to comfort her...

In Young walks behind Sora.. She holds her shoulder.. comforting her...

IY: i know how do you feel... but trust me... everything will be fine..

KS: unnie.. i'm afraid.. caused i lie to him.. a lot.. especially my real identity..

IY: i knew how my brother was... we already come this far... he loves you... cause of love.. he will accept you... 

KS: really??

In Young just nod... giving her some strength

IY: you should sleep right now.. tomorrow is your day... you want to look bad tomorrow?

KS: anieya... i dont want...

IY: i shall leaves first.. dont sleep to late...

Sora just smiles... sending In Young leaves her room with her eyes.. She continue looking at the view... its already two months she didn't meet Leeteuk..

FLASHBACK

A day before, she leaves.. Sora prepares a letter to Leeteuk... After the dinner together with In Young unnie... Leeteuk avoided her again... what she heard from In Young noona.. that Leeteuk told her that he didn't wanna any new maid after this.. He said he can handle everything in this house alone.. 

Sora is missing Leeteuk.. its almost time for them to get separate.. but Leeteuk... was avoiding her... she really wants to spend their last night talking and joking with Leeteuk.. but Leeteuk still at the office... so, after packing her stuff.. she write a simple note... and she decided to leave tonight... She asks Heechul to pick up her at the house.. and stay her night at Heechul's house...

She afraid that she is not strong enough when she sees Leeteuk on her last day... so, she wanna leaves him without any regrets... 

Heechul is helping Sora to carry her things..

Heechul: Leeteuk is still in the office??

KS: ne...

Heechul: its almost 10pm... i thought he leaves early today from the office..

KS: huh? what?

Heechul: nothing.. lets go.. 

KS: oppa.. can i bring Fluffy with us? 

Heechul: what???!

KS: don't worry.. i will ask Sohee to take care of him.. Sohee will pick up Fluffy at your home tomorrow..

Heechul: really?? okay!

The house is dissapearing slowly from Sora's sight.. her tears is falling down..

Heechul: Sora-ya.. dont cry.. just wait for two months okay.. i promise you.. after two months.. you will be the happiest person in the world...

Sora tries to smile.. she know that.. but she already missing him .. even a day they didn't meet.. she missing him so badly.. two months?? its so torturing for her!

Leeteuk POV~

Leeteuk lies on his bed... He has many thoughts for tomorrow... He sighs heavily... He is trapped! How can he be with someone that he doesn't love.... its been two months Sora leaved her... The last note that Sora wrote for him.. he still keeps it...

"Dear Mr. Leeteuk... its already three months since i'm working with you.. i really enjoy every single seconds to be with your side... i appreciated that you taking good care of me.. you such a great guy i have met! mianhe.. sometimes that i acrossed my limit as a maid.. i knew that myself is not good.. i'm not pretty as others.. but from bottom of my heart i really love you sir.. i fall for you since our first met.. everyday, i wanna see you... i miss single seconds to be with you... mianhe sir.. i shouldn't said this.. but thanks a lot for all this love... 

lots of love,

Sora"

Everytime Leeteuk reads Sora's note.. He will cry.. He tried to avoid Sora a few days before she leaved.. He didn't want to be hurt.. but he didn't expect that Sora leaved so early... When, he arrived home that night... his house was dark... He went to Sora's room.. its already empty... He only saw a huge bear that stick a note at it.... seems Sora's didn't bring the teddy bear together with her... but She brought Fluffy with her..

After few days... Leeteuk went to NY to meet his parents to cancel his engagement.. but his parents refused to cancel the engagement and they turned really mad... Leeteuk also met In Young.. asking for Sora... but In Young said Sora already quits her job and nowhere can be found.. Leeteuk felt useless... everything seems dark for him...

Knock! Knock! Leeteuk backs to reality.. He wipes his tears.. wake up from his bed.. "come in!" he said.. Donghae, Sungmin and Eunhyuk come in together... they sleep in Leeteuk's house tonight because tomorrow will be held Leeteuk engagement... So, they wanna cheer him up!

Sungmin: ya-hyung ah! you still didn't sleep??

LT: anieya.. wae??

Hae: you should sleep.. tomorrow will be your day! remember that!

Hyuk: ya.. you should be the most handsome guy tomorrow.. or you wanna get swollen eyes for tomorrow..

LT: geez.. its not my wedding day guys! its just an engagement!

Sungmin: but is still a happy day.. two hearts become one..

LT: i dont love her.. so, how can our heart become one?!

Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin looking at each other.. smiling... 

Hae: you will love her...

LT: geez.. really?? 

Hae: trust me...

LT: what happen if i'm not leave her?

Hyuk: you will love her...

LT: enough guys! i'm tired... so, can you guys leave my room now..

Sungmin: lets go guys.. hyung need some rest.. good night hyung...

Leeteuk cover his face with the pillow.... He feels annoyed!

"love that girl?? its crazy!"

**********************************************************************************

The stylist is helping Leeteuk to prepare himself for his engagement ceremony... Leeteuk's face is very serious.. he feels totally annoyed! They boys keep teasing him... 

Wook: hyung-ah.. do you know who is your future fiancee is??

Leeteuk didn't answer.. He dont feel interested to know who is his future fiancee...

Sungmin: hyung-ah.. she is the heir of the famous hotel in NY.... do you ever heard an accident that happen in NY three years ago? 

Siwon: yes... a husband and wife died in that accident? wae?

Sungmin: hyung future fiancee will be their daughter.. 

Kyu: wow! lucky you hyung-ah!

Hae: again.. i'm envy you so much!

Leeteuk just listening to them.. He didn't expect that his future fiancee is really well known person...

Kangin: hyung-ah.. are you finish?? let's waiting at the hall... everyone is waiting for you...

Leeteuk just nod.. but he realises Heechul is not with them..

LT: where is Heechul??

Yesung: he already in the hall i think.. he is more excited than you... 

All of them go to the hall... There are so many guests already... 

Shindong: i thought this was Leeteuk-hyung wedding??

All of them are laughing..

Kyu: me too.. so many people...

Leeteuk is standing on the stage... he tries hard to smile.. but we still can see her teary eyes...

Leeteuk is looking at his friends.. The boys are showing their thumbs to him.. "geez!" he said slowly... He sees Heechul with his parents.. seems that he is discussing something serious with them... then.. he goes out to the main door... the engagement ceremony is starting... Leeteuk feels uneasy.. he feels like he wanna runaway from all this..

"Now.... the arrival of the female main character of the day.... Kang Sora-shi..." said the MC..

"huh?? what?? am i dreaming???" said Leeteuk to himself.. he cant believe what he just heard just now...

Everyone is clapping... that the true.. Sora is walking on the carpet with Heechul beside her.. she is smiling brightly... without Leeteuk realised he is smiling too while looking at her..

Sora is on stage.. She is blushing when Leeteuk keep looking at her... Heechul smiles... whispering to Leeteuk after Heechul gives Sora's hand to Leeteuk to hold...

"please taking care my beloved sister... she doesnt has anyone besides you now..."

"what? sister??" Leeteuk surprised!

"we will discuss after the ceremony end..." Heechul said before going down from the stage...

After that, In Young turns to give a pair of engagement rings for them...

"go ahead.." she said to Leeteuk...

"both of you are waiting for this time right?? the unite of two hearts..." she continues...

Sora is blushing... Leeteuk too... Leeteuk hands is shivering... He feels nervous suddenly... he takes out the ring from the small box that In Young holds... then, he puts the ring on Sora' ring finger.... Sora does the same for Leeteuk too....

Everyone is clapping.. and the most hilarious of course the boys! they are more excited than others!

Kyu: kiss! kiss! kiss!

LT: what?? this is not our wedding!

Everyone burst into laughters.. 

Heechul: kiss on the cheek would be enough... 

LT: can i do on the forehead???

again! the hall is full of laughter... the boys are rejoicing! Sora is shy... She is speechless... Everyone is chanting.... Leeteuk without any hesistation giving her a kiss on a forehead...

A big applauses for both of them.. Sora touches her forehead.. and smile...

"Sora-ya..." Leeteuk is calling her gently...

"ne.. sir.." seems thats is already her habit calling Leeteuk with that name..

"you should call me oppa.." he pinches her cheeck.. 

"ne..opp...oppa.." Sora is calling Leeteuk slowly... she is blushing.. Leeteuk is rejoicing.. he likes it so much...

"you have a lot of things to tell me right?" he asks Sora..

"ne.. we will discuss after this ceremony ends.." 

Leeteuk just nodding... He needs explanation for all these...

___________________________________________________________________________

thats right! bingo! of course its Sora! i cant stand of Leeteuk with other girl than Sora! seems that my ff is almost at the end.. T^T i wont be update until Sunday.. since tomorrow i will celebrating Eid for Muslims in Malaysia.. thanks guys cause stays with me until this chapters... *bow and virtual hugs for all of you...