A Night Together

Maid Maiden

Sora is looking outside... its raining heavily.. its almost 12am... she goes downstairs.. waiting for Leeteuk... its been a week she didn't see Leeteuk... Heechul told her that Leeteuk went to outstation for few days... but why Leeteuk didn't tell her.. She is really sad...

"i'm just a maid.." she said slowly... she still remembered that Leeteuk didn't eat his breakfast that she made for him before he went outstation.. seems that Leeteuk avoided her...

Sora enter the kitchen... making a hot coffee for herself... she see a lightning from the window... follow a loud thunder! suddenly, the whole house blackout... she screams and she drops the hot cup of coffee... 

"ouch!!!" the hot coffee seems spills at her feet.. Sora starts to cry in the dark.. her feets hurt... and she also afraid of the dark...

Leeteuk runs into his house.. its raining heavily..

"what's happen in my house? why its so dark??" Leeteuk walks carefully... suddenly.. he hears someone is crying..

LT: who??

KS: sir... its that you??

LT: Sora-ya??

KS: ne...

Leeteuk walks towards Sora's voice... 

LT: where are you?? why are you crying?? what happen??

KS: sir.. i'm scared....

Sora starts to cry again...

LT: wait a minute...

In the dark.. Leeteuk try to find torchlight, lighter and candles in the drawer... then, he goes to the kitchen.. he sees Sora is crying... he goes near her...

LT: Sora-ya...

Sora hugs Leeteuk tightly.. crying over his shoulders... 

LT: shhh.. what happen?

KS: i was making a hot coffee.. suddenly, the entire house become dark after a loud thunder happens... 

From the light of the torchlight.. Leeteuk can see broken cup on the floor... 

LT: how's your feet?

Leeteuk shows his concern...

KS: its hurt.. maybe because of hot coffee spills on my feet...

LT: hurm... you hold this torchlight and candles.. let me carry you to the living room... 

Sora hold the torchlight.. Leeteuk carries her to the living room and put her down on the couch... 

LT: give me your feet..

KS: huh.. what??

LT: i wanna see your feet.. its hurt right..

KS: ne... 

Leeteuk looks at Sora's feet.. its burned a little bit.. Leeteuk puts down her feet.. and burns the candle.. dims light of the candle can be seen at the living room.. Sora looks at Leeteuk's face.. She miss this guy a lot..

LT: you stays here.. 

KS: where are you going?

LT: i wanna take the first aid box...

Sora holds Leeteuk hand.. She dont wanna him to go.. Leeteuk smiles..

LT: just a minute.. i will be back...

After a few minutes.. Leeteuk brings the first aid box and a bowl of cold water... He sits besides Sora.. He puts Sora's feet in his lap.. he washs her burned feet with a cold water.. and puts some medicine on it.. then, he covers the burns with the bandage... 

LT: here you go.. 

KS: thanks sir...

Leeteuk looks at Sora.. he really miss this girl.. he tried to avoid her a few days ago.. he dont wanna get hurts.. but.. when he keep running away from her.. his heart loving and missing her more...

LT: you should sleep.. let me carry you to your bedroom..

Sora just nodding... with the dim light of the candle.. Leeteuk carries Sora carefully.. 

KS: sorry sir.. because of me.. you have a hard time today..

Leeteuk doesn't say anything... He puts Sora on her bed... He puts the candle besides her.. He sits beside her bed.. 

LT: you shouls sleep now..

but suddenly.. again.. a loud thunder make Sora to scream again.. She hugs Leeteuk without her realise.. She really scared.. Leeteuk tries to comfort her..

LT: are you okay?

KS: urm.. sir.. can you stay with me tonight? 

Leeteuk just smiles.. and nodding.. Sora just like a small kid tonight.. she really scared...

LT: close your eyes and sleep.. i will stay here.. besides you...

KS: thank you sir..

after a few minutes.. Sora fall asleep.. she really tired... with a dim light of candle.. Leeteuk can see Sora's face.. he touches her face gently... and give her a forehead kiss..

"good night, my love.." he whispers to her.. Leeteuk fall asleep besides her..... 

__________________________________________________________________________

woot woot... chapter 10 already... haha.. 

i should sleep now... love DC so much!!!!!