The Mastermind

Maid Maiden

Leeteuk seems speechless when he saw a woman in his office.. "what she doing here?? when she arrived in Korea??" 

The beautiful woman smiles brightly to him... 

"Jung Soo-ya...." the woman is calling him gently...

LT: noona... what arae you doing here??

Park In-Young is smiling when looking at her brother expression... She knew that Leeteuk will be surprise to see her today... She already arrived in Korea two days ago.. Since she had a business trip with a new share partner for new company project..

IY: i had a business trip here... wae? you seem not happy to see me...

LT: anieya... i'm happy...

He walks towards his sister and hugs her gently... 

LT: why you didn't tell me that you already in Korea??

IY: i just wanna make a surprise.. hehehe

LT: when did you arrived?? 

IY: two days ago... so, are you doing well??

In-Young and Leeteuk parents already gave both of them full trust to incharge their family business.. In-Young is taking care their companies in overseas while Leeteuk in Korea.. Their family had many types of business such as hotels, trading and marketing... Their family are well-known people..

LT: its getting better day by day... we gain a lots of profits this month...

IY: good job then! so, when you will visiting us in NY??

LT: i don't know.. i have a lots of works to do here...

IY: really??? its not so you... you still will visiting us once in two months even you are busy with works.. but is already three months... mum is missing you so badly...

Leeteuk just laughs... he knew that already three months he didn't visit his parents... he feels really guilty... but he doesnt want to leave Sora alone at home.... each day... he will miss her so badly..

IY: so, how about your new maid?? she is good right?? seems that you didn't change your maid.. its already three months she is working with you...

In-Young tries to dig Leeteuk feelings towards Sora by looking at his expression when Sora's topic is bragging up... yes! Leeteuk expressions is changing rapidly when he heard Sora's name.. 

LT: wae?? yup.. she is good... 

IY: urm.. btw, fyi... she is working with you for a short time only.. she will be back working with me since i already found a new maid for you.. 

LT: what??? 

Leeteuk widened his eyes.. he cant believe what he just heard just now...

IY: why?? don't worry your new maid is good as Sora... i'm promise you about that!

Actually, In-Young has another plan for his beloved brother.. something that will surprised everyone...but she need some help... yes! the boys... she smirk... she tries to hold her laugh when looking Leeteuk's face... its really sad expression...

IY: i wanna have dinner with you... i will come to your house in Friday's night... and... i'm missing your friends too.. ask them to join us that night.. we will have a gathering since its been a long time we didnt meet each other... and i have a surprise for you..

LT: i will tell them.. but what surprise??

IY: i will tell you during our dinner together...

LT: okay then.. 

IY: i should get go then.. i still have a meeting after this.. goodbye... see you on Friday night..

She hugs Leeteuk and leave him alone.. Leeteuk totally out of mood to continue his works.. He makes a call... He asks his secretary to cancel all his appointments for today and leaves his office immediately..

**********************************************************************************

Sora is dancing and singing in the living room while watching Super Junior MVs-Mr Simple, Sorry Sorry, A-Cha... Fluffy also barking besides her... She is happy... Sora doesn't notice that Leeteuk is watching her from the back... Leeteuk is smiling... he forgot all about his work and frustration everytime he sees Sora... when Sora turns around... She shocks and miss her dance step... She fell on the floor... Leeteuk runs towards her... 

LT: hey... are you alright???

KS: ne.. just fine... 

Leeteuk helps Sora to stand up... Sora is looking at Leeteuk.. She feel weird why he already home.. 

KS: how long you had been watching me??

Leeteuk: quite long... i watched all your performances.. 

Leeteuk giggles... He can't believe Sora was dancing perfectly... Sora hits Leeteuk... She is really shy... 

KS: urm.. sir... why you came back so early?? are you sick or what??

LT: anieya.. i'm just fine.. i just want to rest..

KS: you must be hungry... you just rest and i will prepare lunch for you....

LT: okay...

Leeteuk walks to the stairs... he stop when he reaches 4th stairs... he remembers about dinner on Friday night... he turns back.. and calling Sora...

LT: Sora-ya... we will have guests on this Friday night.. so, you will cook for them.. 

KS: sir... how many people?

LT: 11...

KS: okay.. noted! dont worry.. i will do my best..

Leeteuk don't wanna continue the conversation and goes upstairs... he lies on the bed... he sighs heavily.. what will happen to him when Sora leaves him? he is thinking too hard.. he feels so uneasy... seems that he is facing another problem...

what will happen to him??? and what surprise that Leeteuk's sister wanna tell him??

___________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. seem i late to update this chapter.. mianhe... *bow 

so, can you guess what surprise will In Young gives Leeteuk?? huhu.. ^_^ wait for next chapter...

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness