Dancing Under The Moonlight

Maid Maiden

They party already started... there are too many guests.. Sora feels uncomfortable in the party... Heechul and others are enjoying themselves.. while she is sitting at the corner just looking at them... She sighs.. "this place is not for me.." she says slowly... from far away.. there are two guys keeps looking at her... she totally feels uneasy.. she walks to the dining table.. try to run from that two guys from looking at her continuosly... She sees Leeteuk with Dasom... Their eyes meet at one moment.. but in seconds Sora turns her eyes from his... 

Sora takes a glass of red wine.. too bad.. she is bad in drinking... she drinks for one sip.. but then her fe red.. looks like she already drunk... A beautiful girl approaches her and smiles... "I think I know you..." that girl said to her... Sora just looks at that girl.. She didn't answer her question... 

The beautiful girl just wear a simple black dress... her hair is long and wavy... She is a pretty girl...

KS: Sohee-ya... its that you???

Sohee: Sora-ya... its really you!!! its been a long time right we didn't meet each other... 

KS: yes.. i think almost 7 years... what are you doing here??

Sohee: Dasom is my friend and i also working in his dad company... how about you??

KS: oh.. i'm following some friends... they were invited... 

Sohee: what are you doing in Korea??

KS: urm.. working... hehe..

Sohee: really??? but... i think... i never heard anything about your new hotel branches in Korea.... 

KS: of course you not.. hehe... you wont believe me if i told you..

Sohee: really? try me...

KS: i'm working as a maid...

Sohee: what???? are you crazy??! 

KS: shhhhh... slow down your voice... you will be the center of attenttion in here...

Sohee: you are the heir of the biggest hotel in NY... and now.. you told me that you are working as a maid... stop joking, Sora!

KS: its a long story... give me your phone number.. maybe we can hang out together next time... 

Sohee: sure... this is my card.. call me anytime.. i will waiting for you call... and of course your story...

KS: sure.. i will call you... 

Sohee: i think i shlould go now.. seems that Dasom is calling me.. 

KS: sohee-ya.. promise me.. that you will never tell anyone about me.. pls...

Sohee: why??

KS: i will explain to you next time.. promise me?

Sohee: okay.. i'm promise.. see you next time Sora...

After, Sohee is leaving.. Sora continue to drink... She feels hot... "i think i need some fresh air...." She walks out through the entrance door with a glass of wine in her hands... without she realises someone is following her from the back...

Sora goes to the rooftop.. "waaa! much better!" she shouts.... tonight is a full moon.... she can see a beautiful moon clearly from the rooftop...

"so pretty..." Sora says slowly while looking at the full moon... then, she say loudly... "to the full moon tonight.. thats make my heart so happy.. lets drink!" 

"Sora-ya.. seems that you drunk" a slow voice from behind... a guy voice... Sora stunned for a moment... she really recognize the voice... slowly she turns her face... 

KS: sir....

LT: ne.. what are you doing here??

KS: me??? urm.. i just need some fresh air... 

LT: you drink a lot tonight.... you drunk..

KS: anieya.. i'm just fine... 

Sora looks unstable... She almost lose her balance... Lucky... Leeteuk grabs her waist immediately or she might fell down.. 

LT: look at yourself... you drunk! you cant drink right??

KS: urm.. how do you know sir?? are you stalking me??

Leeteuk didn't answer her question... He still holding her waist... 

LT: aish.. geez.. this girl.. 

KS: sir... look at the full moon.... its pretty right???

LT: yes... its really pretty...

Sora smiles... "....pretty just like you.." Leeteuk continues his sentence slowly... 

KS: i think i should dance tonight.. but i dont have any partner.. pity me... 

Sora pouts her face.. sulking... 

KS: i hope i can dance just once....

Leeteuk smiles... Sora is too pretty tonight.. he cant stop looking at her.... 

LT: i will dance with you tonight..

KS: really??

LT: yes... may i?

Leeteuk holds Sora hands... and they are in the positions...

without any music... dance step without any rhythm... just for both of them... they dance under the beautiful moonlight... both hearts are fluttering.. another memory is created for both of them.. 

___________________________________________________________________________

chapter 14 update.. sorry guys... i really dont have any experience about the dance.. so, i cant imagine too much about the dance.. pity me huh.. T^T sorry once again...