Lovely Day

Maid Maiden

After lunch.. all of them go to the amusement park... 

LT: ya..crazy woman.. you come with me.. 

Leeteuk opens door car for Sora.. Sora enters the car... At the amusement park, the boys seems too excited like a bunch of kids! Kyu and Wook lead them.. They are running here and there.. "look.. look.." they shout... 

Wook: hyung-ah!! pali.. pali... lets enjoy today!

Hae: its been a long time we didn't hang out together...

Siwon: yup! its all about work! we should enjoy today... 

Kyu: i want rides those! *showing the roller coaster

Kangin: let's go.. its gonna be fun!

All of them ride on the roller coaster.. they start to scream... but they enjoy it so much... Donghae's face turn pale...

Hae: that's one is scary!

Everyone laugh... They are playing all the games happily... Sora enjoys it so much... 

Heechul: let's eats some churros... i need some snack.. you want some Sora-shi??

Sora just nodding... she still avoid her eyes with Heechul... Heechul buys churros and soft drinks for all.. the boys happy..

Hae: thanks hyung!

Kyu: after this i wanna plays arcade games.. 

Hyuk: its gonna be fun!

They go to arcade game.... 

KS: wow! looks at the teddy bear!!!! it so cute!!! i wish i could have it! 

She shouts happily.. seems that she likes the teddy bear so much... her expressions attracts the boys...

KS: but i'm bad playing the arcade games...

Sungmin: you really likes the teddy bear?

KS: ne.. oppa.. 

Sungmin: i will get one for you...

Heechul and Leeteuk expression changing rapidly... 

Hyuk and Hae: me too!! 

KS: really?? thanks guys...

Sora leaves herself to ladies room..

Heechul: i will come with you..

Sora: its okay, Heechul-shi...

Heechul: you might lost in here.. there are so many people around...

Heechul shows his concern... Heechul follows Sora.. both of them silence.. Heechul waits outside the ladies room.. He sees a clown.. holding ballons.. he asks the clown to give him a ballon.. Sora is looking at Heechul talks with the clown.. She smiles...

"He didn't change at all.." she said...

Heechul is looking for Sora and walks towards her.. 

Heechul: Sora-ya... this one for you..

Sora: oppa...

Heechul: give me your phone number.. you need to explain to me what are you doing here... in Korea...

Sora: i will explain to you.. but not now.. please.. give me sometimes okay?

Sora is making aegyo.. Heechul just smiles.. 

Heechul: okay.. i will call you then.. to set a meeting.. give me your phone!

Sora pouts her face.. cute one! giving her phone to Heechul with heavy heart... Heechul dials his phone number with Sora's phone.. and set her number.. He gives her phone back..

Heechul: okay, lets go!

At the arcade.... the boys seems so determine to get the teddy bear... and of course for lovely maid, Sora.. Sora and Heechul join them... Sora is holding a mickey mouse ballon..

Wook: where you get this?

Sora: Heechul-shi gets it for me..

Kyu: its cute like you...

Sora: wow! so many teddy bears... you guys wins??

Shindong: they play seriously this times...

Sungmin gives his the teddy bear to Sora...

KS: thanks.. Sungmin oppa..

Hyuk and Hae give the teddy bear to Sora too.. Sora is rejoicing.. too happy..

KS: thanks... Eunhyuk oppa and Hae oppa.. 

She hugs the teddy bears tightly... even they are the small ones..

Siwon: erk.. Leeteuk hyung.. the teddy bear that you hold.. do you want to give to Sora-shi too??

Leeteuk is holding a huge teddy bear! The huge teddy bear that catches Sora's attention just now..

LT: no.. i'm not.. this one is for myself....

Yesung: since when you like teddy bear??

LT: its a been a long time..

Kangin: really?

LT: okay.. let's go... i'm tired... ya.. crazy woman.. lets go! 

KS: nice to meet you again.. thanks for this wonderful day... see you guys again..

All: see you soon...

Sora and Leeteuk leave the amusement park together... Sora smiling and waving to the boys from the car.... on the way home... Leeteuk and Sora just being silence to each other...

When they reach home.. Sora immediately goes to her bedroom.. Leeteuk also goes to his bedroom.. carries the huge teddy bear.. He throws the teddy bear at the couch.. 

"useless thing!" he jumps onto the bed... he feels uneasy... he pick up the teddy bear and goes out to Sora's bedroom..

Knock! Knock! Sora opens the door... no one there... but she sees a huge teddy bear infront of the door... there is a note paste at it... 

"pick me up!" Sora smiles showing her cute dimple... She picks up the huge bear brings it inside... She hugs the teddy bear tighly.. until she fall asleep..

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry if this chapter is quite bored... i never been to amusement park before.. so i cant imagine much about the place... seems that Heechul and Sora relationship still a mysterious right? wait for the next chapter to know the answer! ^__^