Mr and Miss Jealous

Maid Maiden

Sora takes a day off today... she already asks permission from Leeteuk.. Leeteuk said she also need some time to relax herself after recovering from fever.. lately, her relationship with Leeteuk is quite good... Sora goes for shopping... buying some new clothes for herself... its been a long time she doesn't go for shopping..

Lucky her... that she still remember a few places in Korea since last time she was in Korea.. During lunch time, there are so many people at the food court.. suddenly, she bumps onto Kyu, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae...

Sungmin: Sora-ya..

KS: huh??

Hae: hey... its us...

KS: oh.. hello guys... what are you doing here?

Hyuk: we are having our lunch here...

KS: lunch?? in here???

Sungmin: wae?? 

KS: its such a common place.... 

Hyuk: huhu... we always eat here more than expensive restaurants... 

Hae: its more delicious too...

KS: yes.. it is... no dress code too!

Sungmin: haha... wanna join us??

KS: may i??

Hyuk: sure...

Sungmin: Sora-ya... how you feels today?

KS: much better..

Hyuk: Leeteuk-shi gives you a day off isn't?

KS: ne.. thats why i'm here...

Hae: you bought a lot! let me carry it for you...

Sora looks at the shopping bags that she bought... She also bought a gift for Leeteuk.. showing her gratitude because he took care of her when she was sick few days ago..

They are having their lunch together... they talk a lot... and reveal each other secrets... actually, Sora already knew about them a lot.. Heechul already told her... they are like siblings... so close to each other.. Heechul also showed to her their childhood picture together.. she really envy their friendship...

Sungmin: Sora-ya... do you wanna follow us to the office??

Hae: Sungmin-hyung.. its a good idea.. since today is her day off...

KS: Leeteuk-shi might scold me if he sees me there...

Hyuk: anieya.. we will protect you... we promise!

They brings Sora together with them... They go to Leeteuk's office...

Knock! Knock!

LT: come in...

Hyuk: ooopssss! seems that you have a guest.. 

LT: its okay.. nothing important to discuss between us.. just come in..

Hae: who is it??

Sungmin and Hae enters the Leeteuk's office.. the girl smiles at three of them...

Hyuk: she is Dasom.. Mr. Kim's daughter...

Dasom: Hi Hae oppa! Eunhyuk oppa! how are you??

Hae: oh.. hi Dasom... what are you doing here??

Dasom: nothing.. just came to visit Leeteuk oppa.. i miss him a lot.. its been a long time we didn't meet.. 

Hyuk: oh..

Hae: i think we forget about someone..

Sungmin: oh! where is she??

LT: who?? 

Hae: Sora-ya.. come in..

LT: Sora?? what she doing here?

Sungmin: we saw her at the mall and bring her here.. she might get bored alone in the house... 

Sora enters Leeteuk's office and bows..

KS: hello sir! sorry for disturbing you..

Dasom: who is she, oppa??

Leeteuk doesn't answer Dasom's question.. His eyes are stuck on her...

Hae: she is our friend...

Dasom: oh really... then, you guys should bring her to my birthday party this Saturday...

Hyuk: oh... i also forget about that.. but sure.. we will bring her....

Heechul comes in... He heard such noisy conversation from Leeteuk's office.. He also heard Sora's name.. Immediately, he stop doing his work and joins them..

Heechul: Sora-ya... miss you so much... how are you??

"oppa.." she whispers to him slowly...

Heechul hugs Sora tightly.. everyone stunned! didn't expect Heechul will hugs Sora..

Hae: Hyung-ah... what are doing to her?? let her go!

Eunhyuk and Donghae try to release Sora from Heechul's hugs... Leeteuk's heart is burning.... seems that he is really jealous and angry towards Heechul... 

Dasom: urm.. i think i should leaves first... Leeteuk oppa... don't forget my birthday party.. please coming...

LT: i will come...

Suddenly... Dasom kiss Leeteuk on his cheek... Leeteuk surprised.. Dasom giggles... again.. everyone stunned! another heart is burning and full of jealousy... Sora tries to hold her tears... she didn't believe what she saw just now....

Dasom: goodbye everyone...

Dasom leaves them... Eunhyuk and Donghae start to tease Leeteuk..

Hae: Leeteuk-hyung.. seems that she loves you so much..

Hyuk: ne... maybe she will ask her dad to propose you in her birthday.. haha

Heechul is glancing at Sora..

Heechul: enough guys!

Sora holds Heechul arms... giving his signal to calm down..

KS: i think.. i should go home now...

Sungmin: wae??

KS: i feel a little bit dizzy...

Hae: are you sick again??

KS: no.. i'm just fine.. see you again.. goodbye...

Heechul: Sora-ya! 

Heechul follows Sora from backs.. tries to catch her up... 

Sora leave herself.. she walks as fast as she could.. her eyes are teary.. she cannot hold it anymore... at the bus stop near the office.. she is crying a lot... 

Heechul stops his car infront of the bus stop.. he already knew that this will happen.. his beloved sister is crying... He holds her hands.. "get in...." he said slowly.. Sora just follow him.... Heechul brings her near to Han River.. he needs to comfort her... he hugs her tightly... Sora cries on his shoulder... Heechul promise to himself that he will help Sora to unite with her loves one...

At the office.. Leeteuk loses his focus.. all he thinks is about Heechul and Sora.. why they are so close? at the same time.. he feels uneasy about Dasom... He throws all the files on the floor... 

Both of them feels jealous to each other.. what happen to them??? what is Heechul's plan?? can he unite their love??

___________________________________________________________________________

update chapter 12... firstly, i'm really sorry... cause i cant update this story for few days... my shoulder is in pain.. T^T i need to go to hospital and get some xray.. i need some rest but i will try my best to update if i could! if u guys have anything to ask me.. just follow my twitter.. ^__^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness