New Member!

Maid Maiden

Sora wakes up in the morning to prepare breakfast... she sees Leeteuk already awake and exercises at the gym...

KS: Good morning,sir! do u had a nice sleep??

Leeteuk doesn't answer her question... he keeps exercising... ignoring Sora... 

"he such a cocky person!" she says slowly.. she walks downstairs to the kitchen.. doing her routines... today is her second days.. seems that she still doesn't has good relationship with her boss, Leeteuk...

"thats why In Young unnie told me that her brother is weird... he totally has bad attitudes! no wonder he doesn't has a girlfriend until now.. " Sora keeps talking with herself..

but... urm.. In Young unnie?? why she calls Leeteuk's sister using banmal??

Leeteuk sits at the dining table... waiting for his breakfast... he could hears some noisy sounds from the kitchen.. he just shaking his head... 

LT: ya! crazy woman... where's my newspaper??

KS: wait a minute sir! fluffy will take it for you...

"Fluffy??" 

"Fluffy... pls bring newspaper to Daddy!!" Sora shouts to her dog...

"Daddy?? what???" Leeteuk seem surprises.. A dog comes to him and bring him a newspaper... its is a pyrenean mountain dog.. it has white fur.. 

LT: ya! crazy woman! who's dog is this??

KS: me.... why??

LT: where you get it? and what u call me?? daddy?? nonsense!

KS: i found it yesterday... pity him.. he seems lost.. so, i decide to take care of him.. and u is his daddy and i'm his mommy... he is cute right?

LT: i don't want this dog in my house! 

KS: why??? why you hate him?? the dog didn't do anything to you.. 

LT: my house is not for charity... 

Sora hugs her dog... she pouts... "oh fluffy.. pity you... you shouldn't suffer like this.. you are too cute and kind for me.. seems that someone is too heartless..." Sora glancing Leeteuk besides her... 

LT: are you say that i'm a heartless person??

Sora doesn't answer... she continues to provoke Leeteuk.. "oh Fluffy... i'm sorry... i should send you to animals charity place.. you will find a good owner..."

LT: okay enough! 

Sora still pouts her face.. looking at Leeteuk... again! Leeteuk's heart beats fast looking at her cuteness.. he turns his face... 

LT: you can keep it!

KS: seriously?? 

LT: yes.. as long as the dog don't mess up my house...

Sora hugs Leeteuk... Leeteuk blushes.. he doesn't expect that Sora will hugs him.. 

LT: ehem!

KS: oopss... sorry but... but thanks you! Fluffy-ya... says thanks to daddy!

Fluffy barks to Leeteuk... thanking him.. 

KS: i will continue prepare your breakfast... 

Sora leave the dining room and enters the kitchen to continue prepares breakfast.. after few minutes.. she comes brings breakfast to Leeteuk.. seems that Leeteuk is reading newspaper... Leeteuk glances Sora behind the newspaper..

KS: this is your breakfast sir... sosej, eggs, baked beans.. toast and jam... a glass of milk... and here you go..

LT: what is this??

KS: choclates... you should eat this a lot... 

LT: why??

KS: you should cool down yourself sometimes.. so, chocolate is the best way.. i still have works to do.. enjoy your breakfast sir...

Sora leaves the dining room... continue her works.. Leeteuk takes the choclates... he smiles and put the chocolates bar in his pocket.. then, he eats his breakfast...

its not a bad day at all...