Protect My Love Ones

Maid Maiden

Leeteuk goes out from his bedroom... its already two hours he was coming back from working... He is looking at Sora's bedroom.. no sign that she will comes out.. He miss her so much... he wanna see her face before he sleeps everyday... its kind of her routines when everytime he comes back from works.. he will see Sora and Fluffy waiting for him outside the house... but not for today.. so, Leeteuk feels that his day is not complete....

and whats more annoying for him.. Fluffy keep barking since he arrived home.. he thought that Fluffy was hungry... but Fluffy didn't eat his foof when he gave him.. he goes downstairs... he feels thirsty.... after drinking a glass of orange juice... he wanna goes upstairs again... but he stops for a while.. there are something on the kitchen cabinet.. 

"what are those thing??" he takes a closer looks.. his eyes are widened.... he runs upstairs and goes to Sora's bedroom.. he knocks her door... but seems that Sora doesn't opens her door... 

"okay.. i think i should use the hard way..." he thought...

"Sora-ya! opens this door now! or i broke the door! you will regret after this..." he shouts..

Inside the room.. Sora is nervous.. she afraid... Leeteuk must see the bruise on her face... and its will becoming more big issues... she tries to cover up her face with something.. 

"okay.. make up!" last idea that she can think right now...

"1,2...." Leeteuk starts to count...

"holds on.. hold on.. wait in a minute.. i'm wearing more proper clothes.." Sora is making excuses to delay Leeteuk from entering her bedroom..

"okay..." Leeteuk is waiting outside her bedroom.. after a few minutes... Sora opens the door... 

Leeteuk almost get shocks to see Sora... "why she is wearing make up at this time??" without any longer Leeteuk asks her about the pictures...

KS: i dont know about it.. i just received it this morning... 

LT: really?? who send it to you?

KS: i dont know sir... i just saw this infront of the door...

Sora tries her best to cover what happen this morning.. she doesnt wanna Leeteuk know about it.. enough is enough... 

KS: sir.. i am really tired.. can i go to bed now? 

without waiting Leeteuk's answer.. Sora tries to close her door... but Leeteuks immediately grabs her wrist..

"ouch!!!" her screams... Leeteuk grabs her bruise wrist.. its hurts! her eyes almost teary.. Leeteuk surprised to see her teary eyes...

"did i grab her wrist so hard??" he thought.. he feels guilty...

LT: mianhe.. its really hurt??

KS: anieya... its okay.. i'm just fine..

Leeteuk tries to hold his hands slowly... looking at it but Sora tries her best to avoid Leeteuk from see the bruise... 

LT: hey.. let me see you wrist!

Leeteuk gives her some serious expressions... Sora cannot do anything.. just let Leeteuk see her wrist.. again... Leeteuk shocks! there are a lots of bruises at Sora left wrist and arm.. "what happen to her?" he looks at another arms... same goes with another arms...

"you follow me to my room.." Leeteuk holds Sora's hand and bring her to his bedroom..

"sits!" he says to her.. Sora sits at a couch in the room.. 

"don't go anywhere..." Leeteuk goes to the bathroom with a towel with him and come back with a wet towel... He is kneeling infront of Sora.. "stay still...." he says slowly to her... Leeteuk cleans Sora's make up on her face and shocks when he sees a lots of bruises on her face.. her forehead also swollen.. thats why she covered it with her hairs...

LT: now.. you tell me what happen??

Sora just shaking her head.. refusing to tell Leeteuk... "Sora-ya..." he is calling her name with such a gentle voice...

LT: tell me... i'm promise that nothing will be happen....

Sora looks at Leeteuk's eyes... gains some energy from him...

KS: promise??

LT just nodding...

KS: Dasom-shi... came to the house this morning.. and showed me all the pictures...

LT: and she done all this towards you?? just because of those stupid pictures??

Sora didn't answer and starts to cry... Leeteuk doesnt need answer for this.. Sora's teary eyes already an answer for him... "geez.. that girl is too much.." Leeteuk tries to comfort Sora... 

LT: let me puts some creams on your bruises... you should sleep with me tonight...

Sora widened her eyes... 

LT: i mean that you sleep in my bedroom tonight.. i will feel uneasy after what happened to you.. 

KS: its okay.. i will be fine..

LT: please.. just listen to me.. dont be so stubborn...

after few minutes they are arguing with each other... Sora gives up.. she is too tired already.. she lies on Leeteuk's bed and fall asleep a few minutes later... sneaky Leeteuk gives her a forehead kiss... only he knows what will happen tomorrow...

***********************************************************************************

Leeteuk slams at the door.... shocking all the people in the office...

Dasom: oppa.... what are you doing here??

LT: dont say any words with me... 

Dasom: oppa.. what do you mean??

LT: stay away from Sora! this is my last warning! don't ever dare to touch or harm her anymore! 

Dasom: but oppa.. she is a bad girl.. she was trying to seductive you.. all her cares is about your wealths...

LT: i dont care about it! i do love her! don't ever interfere in my life with Sora anymore....

Dasom: she just a maid!

LT: maid is better than a girl like you... i might report about you for harm people.. but Sora begged me for you.. she has such a kind heart... more better than someone that keep bragging with her wealthy.. 

Dasom: oppa.. i love you too.. but why you doing such thing to me??

LT: enough! again.. stay away from Sora! never show your face infront me or her anymore!

Leeteuk leaves Dasom alone... she is crying... Sohee just smiles... "serve her right!" 

"mianhe Sora-ya... because of me you get hurt... i will protect you whatever happen after this..."

__________________________________________________________________________

updated! i cant sleep thats why i'm updating this chapter.. its almost 6am in Malaysia.. i woke up at 4am.. ideas came during that time.. so, i keep writing this chapter.. and next chapter will update on Sunday night.. delusional mode too much... i wanna make this ff as a film.. and cast Leeteuk and Kang Sora as a main characters.. huhu.. can you imagine that?? ^_____^ okay... its gonna be a bad idea... =,=" hey FDs.. follow me via twitter...

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness