F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Maid Maiden

Sora smiles looking at Leeteuk that is sleeping beside her... its already a month they are staying together... before this.. they are staying together too... but now its a little bit different.. they share the same bedroom.. it was Leeteuk's idea...

Sora is facing Leeteuk that still sleeping... She take a closer look of his face... She touches Leeteuk's hair gently... down to his foehead... his eyes... his nose... his cute dimple... and his lips... Sora smiles and gives him an eskimo kiss... she really love this guy so much with all her heart... Leeteuk moves a little bit.. yet.. still sleeping... Sora wakes up from the bed... taking her white robe... washing her faces and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for them..

Fluffy is barking when see her.. "are you hungry right?? here you go..." she said when put a bowl of dog food infront Fluffy.. Sora continues to prepare the breakfast and brings it to the bedroom... Leeteuk is still sleeping... no sign that he will wakes up... he might late to work..

"oppa.." Sora is waking up Leeteuk gently after she putting down the breakfast beside the bed..

"urm..." Leeteuk answers her..

"wake up.. you might late to work.." Sora walks to the windows.. and opens the curtains.. the sunlight enters the whole rooms... its a bright sunny... Sora also opens the glass door to the balcony... letting the fresh airs to enter the room.. Sora is taking fresh air at the balcony of the bedroom...

Leeteuk wakes up.. He streches his body.. and looking for Sora...He smiles after seeing Sora at the balcony... He get up from the bed, washes his face.. and goes to her with fluttering heart.. Sora is looking y in the white robe..

Leeteuk is backhugging Sora... Sora smile...

KS: are you wake up already??

LT: ne.. wae? missing me already?

KS: of course i'm missing you every single second...

Leeteuk is facing Sora.. looking at her.. with a strong gaze.. Sora knows what those eyes means..

KS: you have to go to work after this... you might late.. lets have a breakfast together... i already make breakfast for us...

Leeteuk smirk.. He takes out his phone and make a call in the morning..

"Heechul-ya... handle all the meeting for me today.. i'm off today.."

"what?? Leeteuk-ya.. wae??" asks Heechul..

"anieya.. just wanna spend time with Sora today..." He giggles.. Leeteuk also can heard laugh from Heechul..

"here you go.. enjoys your life so much right now.." said Heechul... he also feels happy when his best friend and beloved sister are happy..

"of course..." answer Leeteuk short..

"your wedding will be next month but i wanna be an uncle before that.." said Heechul jokingly...  

" i wont let you down.. we will working on it..." Leeteuk laugh... "okay.. thanks Heechul-ya.. just wait good news from us..."

The line is disconnected.. Leeteuk smiles showing his dimple..

KS: wae?? why are you not working today?? are you sick?

LT: anieya... just wanna spend sometimes with you today...

Leeteuk continues to hug Sora.. watching the sun rise together.. Sora gives him a peck on Leeteuk's cheek.. showing her gratitude for him..

KS: thanks oppa..

LT: for what??

KS: loving me....

LT: i think i'm the one who should thanks you.. you are the one who loving me for four years.. you the one who make me feels so much love that i never feels before this...

Leeteuk kiss Sora on her y lips.. full of intimacy... full of loves... "i love you forever, Sora-ya.." he whispers to Sora's ear... and continues to kiss her without a sign to stop...

Both of them drown in their love making.. proving their loves and promising to be together forever... only both of them..

"love without any signs.. it come to us.. it make us being someone us.. be much stronger.. sometimes weaker.. its depend to us how we want our loves to be..."

___________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... i already finish Maid Maiden ff.. T^T sorry.. i'm bad in romantic stuff.. i'm lack of experiences in it... thanks to all that supporting me from the beginning until the end of this ff... you guys encourages me all this times.... i will continue to learn to  create better ff after this... thanks... ^__^ *virtual hugs for all of you... 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness