Love Enemy

Maid Maiden

Sora is looking at her watch.. its already 12.30pm.. she just order a cup of americano... she is looking here and there.. looking for someone... she is waving towards someone... that girl is Sohee.. they already decide to meet at the cafe near Sohee office...

Sohee: Sora-ya... mianhe.. i'm late.. 

KS: anieya.. i'm the one who come early... since this is lunch time.. i think we should order first.. i treat you today..

Sohee: really?? thanks Sora-ya.. you still never change..

KS: next time you will treat me.. i'm just working as a maid.. don't get enough money.. 

Sora says it jokingly.. making Sohee burst her laugh.. After the waiter taking their order.. they continue to have a chit chat.. since its been a long time they didn't meet each other...

Sohee: so.. Sora-ya.. tell me about yourself.. i kinda not believe when you told me that you are working as a maid...

KS: hey.. relax Sohee.. you seem so too excited...

Sohee: of course... it will be a headline when the media know the heir of the famous hotel become a maid!

Sora laughs... She knows that its kind of stupid and ridiculous when she thinks about it.. its all about him.. someone that she loves most.. since 4 years ago... only him.. a guy name Leeteuk...

KS: do you Leeteuk-shi??

Sohee: ne.. he is CEO of SM Marketing... i already met him few times.. since my company was one of his client.. wae??

KS: i'm working as his maid...

Sohee: really??? its that true?? u must be had a hard time when working with him right??

Sora didn't answer Sohee question... her phone is ringing... she picks up her phone call... Heechul is on the line...

Heechul: hi my dear sis.. what are you doing??

KS: oppa.... i'm having my lunch right now.. wae??

Heechul: anieya.. just missing you.. i wanna meet you today.. do you have free time right now??

KS: oppa.. i'm outside right now.. hang out with a friend..

Heechul: huh?? a friend?? when you have a friend in Korea?? 

KS: huhu... i will introduce you to her... if you wanna join us just come to the cafe near Green Tech Holding...

Heechul: oh.. i know that place.. okay.. i will be there in 15 minutes...

KS: okay.. i will wait for you.. bye...

The line disconnected... 

KS: mianhe Sohee-ya.. my oppa will coming to join us.. would you mind if he join us??

Sohee: anieya.. i'm just fine with it.. the more the merrier.. so, continue your story... about Leeteuk-shi...  he is a very cold man right??

KS: anieya... he is a kind man actually.. his has a warm heart... 

Sohee: really?? how do you know that?

Sora is blushing... its remind her the moment when he was taking care of her during she was sick...

Sohee: looks at you.. you are blushing... are you fall in love with him??

KS: anieya...

Sohee: i already knew you for a long time Sora-ya... 

KS: i already love him since for years ago...

Sohee: what?? four years?? its been a long time... so, he is the reason you came to Korea??

Sora nods... She tells Sohee what happen between her and Leeteuk.. and how she knew about him.. Sohee amazes with her bravery...

Sohee: you are very tough girl.. you know it right?? i will always support you! 

KS: thanks Sohee-ya... 

Sohee: tell me if you need some helps okay...

Heechul arrives at the cafe.... He sees Sora with a girl.. they are sitting behind a vase.... Heechul come near them...

Heechul: Sora-ya... 

KS: oppa... 

They hugs... Heechul gives Sora a light kiss on her cheek.. really miss his beloved sister so much... 

KS: oppa.. i introduces you to Sohee.. she was my ex schoolmate during my elementary school... Sohee-ya.. this is my brother, Heechul

Heechul looks at Sohee.. he feels a jolt on his body when he sees Sohee.. such a beautiful lady infront him... 

Sohee: nice to meet you, Heechul-shi.. i'm Sohee... i think i met you once before this..

Heechul: oh.. really?? 

Sohee: ne.. i'm working at Green Tech holding... 

Heechul: oh... btw.. nice to meet you.. please dont be too formal with me.. call me oppa would be nice.. since you are my sister's friend..

Sohee is blushing.... 

Sohee: ne... Heechul oppa...

Sora is looking at Heechul.. Heechul is staring at Sohee... he might make Sohee feels uncomfortable... Sora steps on Heechul feet.. "oppa.. stop staring at her.. she might be feels uncomfortable..." Sora whispers slowly to Heechul.. Heechul is blushing.. Sora already caught him! Sora can feel love is in the air...

************************************************************************************

Sora is doing laundry when Dasom comes to the house... without any words... Dasom pushes her backwards... She fall on the ground.... Sohee tries to stop Dasom.. but useless... Dasom is more stronger... She beats Sora without any sympathize... Fluffy runs towards Sora.. tries to save her... Sora is struggling with Dasom... She tries to get up and defending herself.. but she never gets a chance...

Dasom: ya!!! hey woman! i already told you before this right??? stay away from Leeteuk oppa! why you so stubborn??!

Sohee speechless... Dasom is going insane.. She can never can stop her.. Dasom is kind of scary woman.. 

Dasom: you just a MAID! remember that MAID! 

Dasom kicks and punches Sora... Sora's lips is bleeding.. She tries to get up.. but she feels so dizzy.. she is too weak... 

"remember you status.. you are not a match with Leeteuk oppa! this is my last warning.. you will be dead next time" Dasom warns Sora before she is leaving.. She throws a few pictures at her... 

Sohee just follows Dasom... Sora can see Sohee lips saying.. "mianhe.. Sora-ya.."

"you might be dead Dasom... if you know the truth... just a seconds.. you company can be ruines" Sohee talks to herself.. she knew that Sora's father was the one who helped Mr. Kim a lot when Mr. Kim was a newbie in business industry... 

Sora picks the pictures.. that was pictures of her and Leeteuk.. dancing on the rooftop.. Leeteuk was carrying her and some pictures in the hotel room.. suddenly, she remembers about the night.. the night that they were dancing under the beautiful moonlight...

Fluffy barks.. He Sora's face with his tongue.. seems that he wanna reduces her pain on the bruises..

"i'm just fine Fluffy.. thanks.." Sora hugs Fluffy.. she enters the house...she puts the pictures at the kitchen cabinet and searching for medicine for her bruises.... 

Sora is looking herself at the mirror.. what should i do know... the bruise can be seen.. She sighs... her whole body are hurts.. she feels dizzy too.. her forehead is swollen already.. she might knocked her forehead at the bench outside.. she lies on the bed until she fall asleep... forgetting about her works... 

___________________________________________________________________________

since i will not be able to update tomorrow night..i update this chapter today.. sorry guys.. i will be busy tomorrow... off to bed...

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness