Together

Maid Maiden

"geez.. this girl... she is totally a troublemaker.." Leeteuk puts Sora in the bed... He loosen his bowtie.. takes of his suite... he sits beside Sora...

"why you drink too much if you cant drink alcohol?" said Leeteuk while touching Sora's beautiful face...

Sora just like a princess... A cinderella he thought.. her prettiness cannot be beat by other girls.. her personalities... are unique too... but.. one thing.... Sora is a mysterious girl.. he only know a little about her..

Leeteuk still looking at Sora.. he is flashing back the time... at the rooftop of the hotel.. after waltz dancing..... Leeteuk and Sora sits together at the bench.. both of them were drinking wine.. he tried to dig about Sora in their conversation....

KS: sir... are you happy??

LT: why should i??

KS: u such a cold guy.. but i'm so happy today! i think i can fly to the sky now...

LT: huh... what do you mean??

KS: nothing... 

Sora smiles brightly... brighter than the moon and the stars at the sky... showing her cute dimple at her cheek...

KS: sir.. had you been fall in love before??

Sora asked Leeteuk who looking at the moon... Leeteuk didn't answer... but he asked Sora back...

LT: how about you? you told me that you had a crush before...

Sora takes a deep breath.... 

KS: ne... he is really special... he stole my heart for a long time... 

LT: who is he??? Heechul??

Leeteuk felt hurt... he wanna know who was that guy... but Sora didn't answer him.. she already fall asleep on his shoulder... 

"You still can sleep right now..."he whispers slowly to Sora.. "didn't you realise that i am really hurt right now?? you should tell me first before you sleep..."

Leeteuk tried to call Heechul.... but he cannot reach him... the phone was switched off... and now... they are in the hotel room... together with Sora... since he also drinks some alcohol... he cannot drive back home... and decided to stay at the hotel for one night...

Heechul POV~

That was a part of the plan... He smiles happily... 

Sungmin: Hyung-ah... are you sure about this???

Siwon: she is your sister... 

Hae: if a guy... and a girl.. in the same room.. what should happen?? i think that is too much hyung-ah..

Heechul: i trust Leeteuk so much.. nothing will happen.. he wont do such a bad thing towards Sora... i just wanna them be closer enough...

Kangin: i took this picture just now... its really pretty right.. they look perfect together...

Kangin shows the picture to others.. 

Heechul: can you give that picture to me.. i wanna send it to someone...

Shindong: who??

Heechul: In-Young noona... she must be happy to see this....

Leeteuk and Sora POV~

Leeteuk feels sleepy... its almost 2am... but he keeps looking at Sora... at the end.. he is lying near her...

"trust me... i wont to something bad towards you.. just let me stay besides you for a moment like this..." he whispers to her ears.. and fallen asleep... 

The next morning... Leeteuk come near Sora... waking her up... but ended up with misunderstanding..

"hey.. wake up sleepyhead..." Leeteuk said while waking her up.. but is not easy... Leeteuk touches her face slowly... Sora feels like a baby when someone touches her face slowly like that... but suddenly, she feels uneasy.. who is touching her face?? immediately she woke up from the bed and takes out some pillow besides her.. hitting the guy that touched her face a few moments ago...

LT: ya! what are you doing???

KS: sir!!! what ar you doing to me???

Sora is looking around... She touches her head.. She feels headache.. She drank too much last night... She looks at her outfit... she still wore the same dress last night.. she notices that she is in a room.. but this is not her bedroom.. this is a hotel room.. 

KS: sir! what are you doing to?? why i was in here?? 

again.. she is hitting Leeteuk with the pillow.. Leeteuk tries to stop her by grabbing her hands...

LT: ya!! hold on! stop it!

KS: tell me sir! what happen last night...

Sora cannot remember anything about last night.. Leeteuk sighs... He knocks Sora's head slowly..

LT: you drank too much last night... Heechul should sent you home last night.. but i couldn't reach him.. i couldn't drive too since i also drank a little bit of alcohol last night.. that why i rent a room for both of us.. don't worry... nothing happen between us last night.. trust me.... 

KS: really??

LT: urm.. ne.. don't think too much.. go wash your face.. breakfast already prepare... 

Leeteuk caress Sora's hair... He smiles.. Leeteuk doesn't tell her about the dance and their conversation together last night... and the most important thing... he hide the truth that he slept near her last night... 

"Sora-ya.. mianhe.." he says slowly... 

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys.. i'm quite late to update this chapter and sorry this chapter is not too long too.. i really need my DC dose lately... T^T missing them badly.. so, what should i do?? can i postpone next chapter again??? 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness