MissU's Designer

MissU TS Entertainment's New Co-ed Group (Apply Closed)

 

TS Entertainment continues to surprise us with new Infomation.

By Unknown- Oct. 5,2012 at 1:11pm                                                                                                        526.895 Views | 4953 comments

 

After the unfortunate release of TS Entertainment’s new concept for their up coming Co-Ed Group, MissU, they decided to stick with it, instead of surprising the fans with a new idea.
To make things more surprising, they decided to flaunt their idea going as far as releasing information on their new design team.
Their lead designer for this new concept is a young American girl, who recently graduated from F.I.T., New York City’s Fashion Institute of Technology, earning herself a degree in fashion design. Not only that, but during her study aboard in Japan, she had a chance to work as a stylist for Kara while they were promoting there.
Luckily, we had a chance to interview her.

(Please note that the following interview has been translated from English to Korean seeing as the party in question is not fluent, so some things may have been misunderstood)

Interviewer: Hello, please introduce yourself.
Designer: Hello, My name is Alanna s. I am 22 years old, with a degree in Clothing Design. How are you?
Interviewer: I’m fine thank you. Can you tell us what you have been up to lately?
Alanna: I haven’t had a chance to do much of the designing part quite yet. I’ve mostly been studying the personalities of the possible members and taking body measurements.
Interviewer: Possible members? Does that mean the members aren’t set yet? How will TS Entertainment get them ready in time for their debut?
Alanna: Ummm… I’m not too sure; it’s none of my business. But they do teach several possible trainees all the same part and slowly wean them down to the best.

(We would like to note to the readers that B.A.P.’s Youngjae once noted something similar in an interview they had.)

Alanna(cont.): So right now I’m just trying to get a feel of those that I may be styling. I study their personalities, different traits, body shapes, facial features, and style. I do have to say though, everyone is amazingly talented. I’m going to be sad if certain ones don’t make it, I’ve gotten attached to a few of them.
Interviewer: Can you tell us about some of the trainees?
Alanna: I’m sorry but that information is classified. I’m merrily here to talk about myself and the possible design concept.
Interviewer: Then what can you tell us about the design concept?
Alanna: As it has been released, we are focusing on horror. We are thinking about going with a murder mystery theme. You know when you go to those mystery dinner parties and you have to find out whom the killer is? You know like the game ‘Clue?’ The team I’m working with and myself are still coming up with some ideas and seeing as we still have sometime we’re not too worried. However, I can guarantee, there is be blood.

With that the interview ended. We hope we’ll get the chance to talk to her again when the band gets closer to debut. Until then, we will wait until TS Entertainment releases more information.


Introducetion of a new character: Alanna s- Clothing Designer for MissU- 22 years old- She's isn't fluent in Korean yet, so she has a hard time communicating sometimes, however, she is fluent in Japanese.

Notes:

So I've decided on a few things.

One: I will not being making a character! I will choose all the characters. Since I'll be busy with other OC characters I figured I really didn't want to make one. If I don't get enough applicates I might have to make one but I hope that doesn't happen so please keep sending in applications I need them!!!

Two: I am thinking about having overall 10 members, 5 in each sub-group. Again this can change but right now I'm pretty set on the number.

Three: I decided I'm going to focus a bit on the pre-debut of the group. I will be trying to feature every character that has applied. If your character is featured it doesn't mean you are in. The chapters of the pre-debut will feature things such as the weaning process, training, etc. I really want to feature everyone and I will most likey start this while the application process is still in session, so please keep applying!

Four: I would also like to add that this story will be written in 3rd person, there will be know no 'So and So's' P.O.V. I personally don't like switching between 1st person character p.o.v.'s so I think it is be easier this way since I not focusing on only one main character. Character's opinons and thoughts will still be known to the audience.

Lastly: I want to thank you all again! Please keep applying! I'm so excited about this story and I really can't wait to start it! I have so many ideas in my head to try and make this story great!