New Release MissU's Leader

MissU TS Entertainment's New Co-ed Group (Apply Closed)

 

The Leader of TS Entertainment's new Co-Ed Group has been released.

By Unknown- Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:07 pm                                                                                    624,176 views | 3764 comments

 

 

Many people have been wondering about TS Entertainment's new Co-Ed Group, MissU. Finally, sources have been able to give us information on the question everyone has been asking, 'Who are the members of MissU?' All the members have not been revealed yet, but a leader has been chosen and it was recently released online for fans to see.

MissU's leader goes by the name Mr. 1K. He will also be the leader of MissU's Male Sub-Group, Mister-E-Us. After some digging around, more information was released on this Mr.1K. He is a young male at the age 20, he goes by the stage name 1K, but his birth name is Kim Haewon. He shocks people with his height, standing at 189cm without lifts. From what is known about him, he is the younger brother of Trax's Jungmo. Not only that, but he spent time at Starship Entertainment for 4 years, iously before training with TS Entertainment. He also has ious experience as a model and even had the chance to dance as a back-up dancer for TS Entertainment's B.A.P.

Fans are excited to know more about him. They are charmed by his good looks and his charismastic leadership skills. The fans can't wait to learn more about his skills, but no one doubts he will be talented. We wait to hear more about the matter. Hopefully, TS Entertainment will release more information about this exciting new group soon.


Congratulations to Munruben! His character will be the leader of both MissU and Mister-E-Us. I knew from when I looked at this character I liked him and over time I grew more fond of him. I decided that he was the best choice for not only leader for Mister-E-Us but I liked him as the leader for MissU as well. Next update will be the leader of MissTrUss!

The girls gave me a really hard choice. It may take a while to update because I'm stuck between two choices. Look for the update later tonight :D

Please note that, this character only reveiced the position of leader, the rest of his positions will not be decided until all have been chosen the same thing will happen with the female leader so keep applting!