The Boss

MissU TS Entertainment's New Co-ed Group (Apply Closed)

There was a closed door. From the outside, loud muffle yells could be heard. Ae Cha was being scolded by her boss. It wasn’t her fault that the information was leaked but she was on duty at the time and as manager it was her job to protect the kids.
“I can’t believe this happened!” Her bossed yell throwing the latest newspaper down on the desk. It revealed pictures of two trainees, the newest leaders of MissU.
Ae Cha could only sigh and apologize, “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”
Her boss sighed when he realized he was being too harsh. “We’ll have to have tighter security again.” He sat down in his chair behind his chair. He lightly rubbed his temples while Ae Cha watched him anxiously. “Maybe we should just move up thei debut at this rate.” Ae Cha continued to listen as the boss debated with himself.
“Well, have to discuss this a different day.” He dismissed his ious comment. “For now can you send in the kids.” Ae Cha nodded as she left the room.
When she returned two trainees followed her in. One was a tall male with dark hair and the other a beautiful female with lovely legs.
“Haewon,” The Boss began, “Jihyeon, I’m sorry that your privacy has been compromised. We want you to be safe until your debut so to save you from the public eye, Ae Cha.” He pointed to her, “Well have full responsibility over you. Please listen to her and try not to make any attention to yourself until then. We will protect you as best we can.” The boss told the kids. They both nodded. “I would also like you to know that she will be the manager of your group so please get to know her well.”
The kids nodded again a looked at Ae Cha.
The Boss left it was that and dismissed himself, he had a lot of work to do now that the members were all over the world wide net.
Ae Cha looked at the members until Jihyeon walked up to her.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, unnie.” She gave her a light bow as Ae Cha’s once scared face changed to a warm expression.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you officially Jihyeon.” Ae Cha returned the greeting. “It’s nice to meet you to Haewon.”
“Noona.” He bowed his head. “It’s nice to meet you please take care of us.”
Ae Cha laughed, “Of course I will count on me.” She led them out of the room and brought them to one of the studio rooms.
“I’ll you to your dorms in the evening, until then act as if nothing as changed, your training will be the same as any other day.” She smiled at them as they nodded and left.
Ae Cha made her way back to do some more work.
When she was free, she saw her boss again asked him if she could do something for the kids. As Alanna suggested, she wanted to give the trainees a day to relax and get to know each other. Her boss was hesitant. With all he leaks, it wasn’t that safe for the kids, but at the same time he knew Ae Cha was right and they needed a day. Not only that, but they need to get to know reach other better. So it was decided, on a random day, instead of training they would have a day of fun.


Sorry for another lame update, I'm just using this as a setup for the next chapter. I want the next chapter to be about the fun day again I'm going to try and feature every character in that one. I might have to make it in multiple parts so I'm really sorry I have such lame updates so far. There are going to be a lot of games. Are there any games you would like to see the characters play? Like the kissing game or the multipication game? other famous games I can't think of right now?

Are there any characters you would like to see interact with your character? Anything else you would like to see? Also keep ideas about pairing, I want know about who you think would be good for fan pairings either malexmale malexfemale femalexfemale cuz every group needs them lol :D

Lastly, I need to decided on a deadline. I want it to be soon, when do you gusy think would be a good time to do it? I will be busy for about a week from the 23rd till the next monday the 29th I think, so I would like to get the members posted before then, but if I can't you might have to wait until after then unless I have free time, which I doubt I'll have much, unless I write in the daytime which migt not work out either way. So I'm hoping before then but if anyone opposes you'll have to wait :/

On a side note which you don't have to read, I've been really happy lately! Though I didn't get to go to Kcon or Comicon in new york or go to the new york film festival I got to see my boyfriend and we had the best time I made an awesome jack-o-latern and we went through a corn maze and we made pumpkin seeds and got 1st place on an arcade game, and I beat his but in soul calber, but even after all that I'm really happy because I looked totally cute, I just got my hair cut and dyed and it's perfect I love it. Anyways enough about my life I just was so happy I wanted to share it with everyone! So thank  you so much for everything! If anything is wrong please tell me! I'll try to write more soon and get as many characters in as possible!