Late Start

MissU TS Entertainment's New Co-ed Group (Apply Closed)

The girls continued to chatter, seeing that the teacher was late. As the girls huddled together, one girl with cat-like eyes made her way to the front of the room.
“Move aside!” She pushed the girls. “We have to practice now.” She ordered the group as she set everything up without care for what the others thought.
When she got everything ready, people still stood around not sure what to do. Some were annoyed at the girl for doing such a thing. Others, though they believed she may have been a bit rude, knew what she was trying to do was right. While the rest, just ignored her.
The music began to play. She quickly began to dance. One girl, who had been calm the whole time, also joined in. She had cute little dimples. Now about half the class was dancing. At this time, the door swung open and a male entered. He was one of the dance teachers, though he didn’t usually teacher their group.
“Sorry, girls!” He called out greeting them, “It seems, your teacher got food poisoning, and won’t be here for the rest of the evening, so I’ll be taking over.”
He made his way to the front of the room and looked at the girls. He spotted the girl with the cat-like eyes.
“Thank you, Miss?” He didn’t know her name. She just looked at him with her arms folded. “Thank you for taking control of the class while no one was here.” He tried to complement her, but she just sneered and turned away.
The girl with the dimples quickly followed after her. “Na Eun Unnie?” She wanted to ask if she was alright, but it was hard to tell when she was in a good mood, seeing as she always seemed cranky.
Na Eun just brushed the girl away. The girl didn’t go away. Instead, the girl simply bit her lip and hung closer to Na Eun. Na Eun let out an annoyed sigh and turned to glare at the girl. They were complete opposites, there was something though that attracted the younger girl to Na Eun. Na Eun was tough. She didn’t care what people thought, but more importantly, she was confident, something the girl wasn’t.
“LEAVE ME ALONE KAIRI!” Na Eun shouted at the girl who was nearly stepping on Na Eun’s heels.
Kairi stopped a moment and let Na Eun walk further ahead before she began to follow her again like a little duckling. Kairi wanted to know more about Na Eun, however, Na Eun didn’t like many people and Kairi was being really annoying right now.
Something quickly changed their directions. The teacher called the class together.
“Alright girls, lets start!” He played the music.
Na Eun was being a bit stubborn as she glared at the male in the front. Kairi just remind quiet and began to dance like the rest of the class.

It wasn't long before the evening ended and everyone went to their dorms.


Character featured by:

Hael-Tan

MK_luv_CM

Sorry this was really short, but I needed to introduce these two characters before I release who the leaders are going to be.

I will be writing more soon, sorry this update so much. Anyways, I have some questions for you guys. You don't have to answer them but I'm curious what you think.

1st, Besides your own character, what characters do you like so far? Who's your favorite, if you have one?

2nd, seeing the characters so far, are their any pairigns you might like? (I know they haven't meet everyone and they haven't had a chance to meet everyone, just think about what you might like to see or something) Pairs can be boyxgirl, girlxgirl, boyxboy since that happens in groups.

I'll be updating soon with the first leader. Please look forward to it!! :D