Chapter 6: A slight change

A Slice of Cheesecake with a Cup of Coffee

 

Chap 6: A slight change

-

 

“Ughhh, shut up,” Hae Young groaned at the alarm clock (it’s quite stupid, actually; who talks to an alarm clock?).

It only stopped ‘alarming’ her when she slammed on its little bells, spoling yet another valuable machine one cannot live without.

Stupid.  She thought.

Kim Hae Young was still irritated (she was still on her --).

Sitting up on her bed, her mood suddenly became good.

She looked out of the window and smiled widely, arms spread out.

“What a beautiful day! Come on into my room, sunshine! Stream it, stream in!”

Anyone who witnessed that would have thought that she was a very bipolar female.

-

Hae Young walked down the sidewalk at a leisurely pace at it was a peaceful Saturday morning; thus no extra holiday class.

She did a little pirouette to express her happiness and gave the judging stares a glare in response, her unpleasantness returning a bit too soon.

She switched back to happy mode when she entered the café and caught sight of Daehyun.

“One caramel mocha, please!”

Daehyun, his back previously facing the girl, turned around almost instantly upon  hearing her voice.

“Oh, I’m right on it!” he chirped, and Hae Young sat on a seat nearby, admiring his busy figure at a close distance.

Yet again, they were the only two in the café.

I’m the first again?

 

Well, why not?

 

She smiled at Daehyun’s approaching figure, but noticed something different on the tray.

“No cheesecake today?” she asked.

He shook his head, smiling slightly.

“Wouldn’t you want a change? The same thing might taste boring when you eat it all the time and I have a feeling that you’ll frequent this place a lot and probably be the first one of the day again.”

 

Both knew that he was spot-on; they’ll see each other’s faces on a daily basis.

 

 

=========================================================================================

Second update of the day! There was a little glitch in the system, causing three of the same chapters being updated. I’ll fix it soon :))

 

Sweet like --strawberries