Chapter 4: Bad day, even with coffee

A Slice of Cheesecake with a Cup of Coffee

 

Chapter 4: Bad day, even with coffee

-

With her backpack slung over her shoulder, Hae Young headed out of her apartment.

The happenings from the day before had not left her mind just yet.

“Stupid answer key,” she muttered under her breath.

She slipped into her Converses and trudged all the way down to the Bittersweet Sound Café where she hopes she would be enlightened by getting her fix of coffee to start her day.

She peeked into the café into the café by one of the windows.

Daehyuns was not there.

What? She frowned.

Hae Young just walked straight in; she was so annoyed that even the tinkling of the bells annoyed her.

It was clear that Kim Hae Young was not in a good mood that day, not only because of Dae’s absence, but also because of…

 

Her so-called “A+”.

 

“A cup of black coffee, please,” she ordered snappily to a quite frightened Himchan that was taking over for Daehyun that day.

“Y-yes, coming right up!” he stuttered.

Why am I like this? Being such an irritated bitc-

“Here you go, Miss,” Himchan put her order on the counter, and was a little bit surprised when Hae Young apologized for her rudeness.

“I’ve been a bit… how do I put it- ah yes, bothered lately, I’m really sorry,” she apologized, to which Himchan smiled in response.

“It’s all right, we all have these moments. Have a nice day!”

Hae Young  nodded back and place her money on the counter and was halfway out the door when Himchan called out, “Miss! I’m sorry to say this, but I think there’s a red patch on your jeans! We have a washroom here, don’t worry.”

Oh dear.

She ducked her head and hurried into the toilet.

I’m glad I brought emergency pads with me. Thank God it was him and not Daehyun. I owe him one.

She thanked Himchan and went out of the café soon after.

 

No wonder I was so bugged out. Well, girls get mood swings when they go through this.
 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================

Hehe, last update of the day (I think). I think I’m gonna focus on this story more than my other one because ideas for this story keep on coming while I’m in a total writer’s block for that story… So I’ll just put that on hiatus.

Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Hae Young on her perio- ughh I can't bear to type this. It’s blatant enough, right?

Where’s Dae?, you ask.

My answer is this:

.

.

.

.

;

;

;

;

;

.

;

 

Somewheeeeeeeeeeereee oooooover the rrrraaaainbow, waaaaaaay uuuuup hiiiiiighhh~ nanananananananaannanaa once in a lalaaaaaby (yep I know it’s lulluby but oh well)~~~

Sorry. I can’t stop myself. I hope you enjoyed my multiple updates for today. I’ll update more tomorrow

--strawberries, signing off!

 

Sweet like --strawberries