Chapter 14: Cream Puffs

A Slice of Cheesecake with a Cup of Coffee

 

 

Chapter 14: Cream Puffs

-

 

“Ladies first,” Daehyun smiled, stretching out his right arm and pointing to the door, signalling to Hae Young to enter the café.

What he did next surprised her a little.

“Nu uh, honey. I said, “Ladies first”, didn’t you listen?” Daehyun pushed her away gently, walked towards the glass door, swaying left and right.

He sashays; despite having short hair.

He stops.

“I. AM. A. DIVA. I shall show you,” -first, he goes right into the café (there were no customers, thank God).

Hae Young rolled her eyes with a hint of a smile on her face. She has to admit, what Daehyun did was somewhat funny. It amused her.

“Daehyun, are you out of your mind? Seriously, I have someone with me here!” a ‘manly’ voice called out.

 

-

 

Hae Young gave the girl in front of her one of her best smiles. “Kim Hae Young, nice to meet you!”

Daehyun chuckled. He grabbed a donut and stuffed it into his mouth.

“Hyojheen noona, k-she’s loiying. Kher name is Kheem Hay Yang,” he imitated how Hae Young introduced herself to him for the first time when she was also eating.

“Daeee,” a fifth rank eye-sparkle was aimed at Daehyun and needless to say, it was from it’s creator, for no one other than herself possesses such skill to invent such a fabulous of glare (or so she thinks).

Yongguk and his girlfriend just stared at the both of them wordlessly.

Snapping out of her little daze, Hyojin introduced herself too, arm stretched out for a formal but friendly handshake.

“Oh!” Hyojin let out, right after both girls shook hands.

They all looked at her.

Ah, I knew it, Yongguk thought with a knowing smile.

“I have a feeling that we’ll get along fine, Hae Young,” and she added, smiling, “Trust me, my predictions are always right.”

Hae Young thought that too.

 

-

 

“Yongguk hyung, you can go now. You too, Hyojin noona,” Daehyun said.

The couple exchanged sneaky glances, and this time, Hyojin kew it was her turn to speak up.

“A little eager to be left with Hae Young aren’t you now?” she teased, and Daehyun blushed (it was hardly noticeable, but visible nonetheless).

“Unni…” Hae Young whined (she’s allowed to call her that; all of them bonded).

While holding hands, the couple stepped out of the café waving.

Daehyun and Hae Young were finally alone. There were no customers yet; the peak hour was in the morning and it has been long since that.

Hae Young did her homework.

I think I’ll do mine at home, Daehyun thought, and he had nothing else to do. His shoulders slumped and his left cheek made contact with the cool surface of the marble counter. After a while, an idea popped up in his head.

There was nothing much more delightful than feeding Hae Young and watching her eat did make him feel a little full, so why not give her two cream puffs on a cute little plate?

“Eh? But I’m not the first customer,” Hae Young stared at the cream puffs with a confused expression (that made Daehyun inwardly squeal, yet again).

A soft smile tugged at his lips as he looked into her eyes.

“First customer or not, I’ll still give you these.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================

Daehyun, you charmer, you :>

Whoa, guys, we have a diva here. Does it mean you are a female, Dae?

And I quote, “Ladies first” XD

I hope this chapter had at least a little bit of fluff for y’all :D I try!

Strawberry, out!

 

Sweet like --strawberries