The Plan

Will I ever be able to see you?

It had been a week already since Min Jee came to live with the boys. She and Jonghyun were on speaking terms, but there was still a tension in the air when they talked. Even the other boys had noticed it. Min Jee had already given up the hope that she and Jonghyun were more than friends. Besides that kiss, nothing had happened. One day the boys decided it had been enough. They had to do something to improve the relation between Min Jee and Jonghyun.

"I can't take it anymore. It feels like I'm walking on eggs. The tension is just so noticeable when those two are in the same room." Key sighed, referring to Min Jee and Jonghyun. The others nodded.

"Yes, I think it's time to do something about it. What can we do?" Minho thought out loud. 

"Let's lock them up in the same room for a few hours. I bet they'd be kissing each other faces off by the time we come back." Onew said and he giggled. The other boys looked at him weirdly.

"Uhm... I don't think that's a good idea, hyung." Taemin said careful. Onew shrugged. He didn't really care. 

At that moment the phone of Onew went off. "Hello?" Onew answered his mobile and he immediately reconized the voice: Hana.

"Hi Onew! How you're doing?" Hana squealed through the telephone and even the other boys could smiled when they heard her voice.

"I'm fine, thank you. And you?" Onew answered.

"I'm fine too, thanks. I wanted to ask you guys a favor, a big one." Hana went on and Onew sighted.

*Of course, there always had to be a reason to call for Hana.* Onew thought, but he didn't really mind. All the boys had began to see Hana as a second mother, because she frequently visited them to see Min Jee.

"Of course, Hana. What's the matter?" He asked therefor politely.

"Oh, thank you so much! I had to take care of a daughter of a friend of mine, but I just can't handle her. Maybe she'll be easier to handle if she came to live with five guys for a while. Say a week?" Hana quickly explained and Onew immediately saw a plan beginning to form in his head.

"Wait a second. I'll tell the others. Min Jee and Jonghyun aren't here at the moment, but we'll tell them when we see them." Onew asked and he quickly explained everything to the other guys.

Taemin wrinkled his nose. "I don't want a kid here in the house." He wined and Minho lightly slapped his shoulder.

"Let's accept it. It's obvious Hana really wants us to do this. It can't be that bad." He reassured Taemin and he ruffled through his dongaengs hair. Taemin nodded reluctantly.

Key immediately agreed. He loved kids and looked forward to have a little girl to take care of for a week.

"Hana? We'll do it. When will she come?" Onew asked through the telephone and he heard Hana squall. 

"Oh, thank you so much! I don't know what I would do without you guys!" She thanked them and Onew smiled.

"No problem, Hana."

"Can she come tomorrow? I've really had it with her." Hana explained and Onew tried hard not to laugh. He knew Hana well enough already to know the idea of her taking care of a little child was laughable.

"Sure, we'll see you and her tomorrow then?" He asked and Hana agreed. After she had thanked the guys again, she hang up and Onew looked at his dongsaeng smirking.

"What's the matter, hyung? You have a plan, don't you? You always have one of your rare clever moments when you smirk like that." Key said carefully and the others laughed.

"Well, I do have an idea, but I don't think it's clever. I just KNOW it's brilliant." Onew said and the boys now all became really curious. 

"Why don't we go on a little vacation for... let's say a week?" He said and he winked. The boys looked confused. Why did Onew suddenly talk about vacation?

"I-I don't follow you, Hyung." Key stammered and the others nodded.

"Let's say the four of us just... disappear tomorrow for a week. You get it now?" He asked his friends, but they still looked really lost.

"But... Then Jonghyun and Min Jee would have to take care of the kid by them selves." Taemin said and Onew almost felt pity for him by the way Taemin looked so lost.

"Wait a sec! That's your plan! When we're gone, Min Jee will have to interact with Jonghyun and even more so when they have to take care of a little kid." Minho said and now the other boys also began to understand. 

Onew nodded brightly. "Finally... And I was suppose to be the dorky one here?" He asked teasingly and the others laughed.

"I think it's risky and Jonghyun won't like it, but it's the only way to get those two together. Some little obnoxious kid will help them." Onew went on and the others now nodded, grinning.

"I just think it's a shame I won't be able to spend some time with a cute little kid." Key pouted and Taemin immediately put his arm around his hyungs shoulder.

"Don't worry, Key. I'll be your cute little kid for this "vacation", okay?" He said and he made a really cute expression. Key laughed and pinched him in the cheek.

"That'll do! Thanks, Tae." He said and then he turned to Onew again. "The idea is good, but what kind of excuse can we use to get away for a week without Jonghyun wanting to join?" He asked and the boys all thought about it. This was the difficult part of their plan.

"We can just leave and not say anything?" Taemin suggested, but Minho immediately rejected.

"No, we can't do that. Jonghyun and Sakura will die from worrying." He said and Taemin pouted. "How about leaving for some work and we tell them that. What we don't tell them is that that little kid will come and we just pretend we didn't know either. You know Jonghyun hates to work." Minho followed and the others grinned.

"Well, it's not perfect, but it won't get better." Key sighed and the others agreed.

"Okay, let's tell Hana of the idea. She has to cooperate to let it work." Onew said and he called Hana again. He told her of their plan and Hana immediately agreed to help. She also had noticed the tension between Sakura and Jonghyun.

"She'll come around noon, so if you guys are gone by that time, I will play along, okay?" She asked and Onew agreed. After that they hung up and Onew filled the other guys in.

"Well, let operation 'Sakura and Jonghyun getting together again' begin!" Key said, clapping enthusiastically. The others laughed and nodded.

They really hoped it would work.

 


 

Guys... I'm so sorry. I'm having a really hard time right now with school and other stuff. I'll try to upload as soon as possible, but I understand if you unsub because of this chapter. It's not really good, but it will get better! Please believe me! ^_^ 

Thanks anyway and comment please!