Five years later...

Will I ever be able to see you?

"Sweetie, are you ready? We really have to go now."

Min Jee smiled and walked downstairs. "I'm sorry, honey. Lily was giving me a hard time." She said and she smiled at her five year old daughter. 

"I didn't, umma! Appa, umma is lying. That's bad!" The little girl yelled and she ran to her father. 

Jonghyun smiled and picked the girl up. "That's not good of Umma. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Come on let's go. Great aunt Hana and the uncles are waiting for us." He said and he kissed his wife softly on the lips. 

Min Jee smiled when she saw her daughter and husband talking with each other. So much had happened the last five years. After their wedding night is soon became clear Min Jee was pregnant. She had decided to stop her study and focus on the pregnancy. Nine months later Lily was born. They had decided to call her Lily, because of the little girl who had brought them together practically. 

Min Jee had never felt so happy in her entire life. Although she had to stop studying, she loved her daughter more than anything else and she hadn't mind it at all. The first few years had been hard, but she soon seemed to be really good at raising kids and Jonghyun often joked about having another one. 

Min Jee would start her study this year again and she was really excited. Jonghyun had just finished his college and was now able to take care of Lily.

She thought about one of her friend, Nana. She was now dating Taemin and it seemed they were going steady. Nana had been really supporting during Min Jee's pregnancy and they had become even closer friend than they already were. 

"Here we go." Jonghyun placed his little daughter in the backseat of their car. Min Jee kissed the little cheek of the girl and sat down in the front seat. 

They drove to their destination where Hana and the guys were already waiting for them. Nana had to work that day, so she wasn't with them. 

"Look who we have here! Our little princess!" Onew said and he hugged the giggling Lily. The others also hugged the little girl and then greeted her parents. 

"How've you been, big boy?" Minho asked and he slapped his friend on the shoulder. 

Jonghyun smiled. "I'm doing great. Just a little nervous today. Big day you know." He said and Minho nodded understanding. 

"Honey? Are you ready to go?" Min Jee held out her hand to Jonghyun while she held Lily's hand with her other hand. 

Jonghyun nodded smiling and took her hand. 

"We'll be there in a few minutes. Just take your time." Hana said and she smiled at him. He nodded thankfully and followed his wife.

They walked over the path. Lily had let go of her mothers hand and now ran a few meters before them.

"Umma, what are all those stones I see?" She asked curiously while she pointed to a big black gravestone.

"That's a stone that lets people know there's someone buried there. Your grandmother and grandfather also have them. We're going to visit them." Min Jee said softly to her daughter and she felt Jonghyun squeezing her hand. 

It was the first time since Lily had been born that they were visiting the graves of Min Jee's parents. Min Jee felt pretty nervous and knew Jonghyun was too. It was a beautiful day today. The sun shone brightly in a blue sky and the temperature was good. 

Lily didn't asked further and just walked down the path again. 

"Here we are. Lily, come here, baby!" Jonghyun called his daughter and took her hand. "You see these stones? Your grandfather and grandmother lie here. They died two years before you were born." He explained and he crouched down. He hugged his daughter from behind and pointed to the gravestones in front of them. 

The little girl looked at them with eyes big of disbelief. "Is that true, Umma? Do grandfather and grandmother lie here?" She asked quietly at Min Jee. She just nodded and also crouched down.

She looked at the gravestone. This was the first time she could see the inscription and she felt a chill go down her spine. She clearly remembered the last time she had been here. She had been unhappy and done with her life. 

She sighed. She looked beside her and smiled. She was glad she had met Jonghyun. He had changed her life for ever. She recalled the moment she had heard his voice. The clearness of his voice never left her thoughts. He did sing for her sometimes, but it was always short and not like the first time. It still hurt him too much to sing like he had always done for his sick mother.

While she looked at the graves again she felt an immense pain stabbing her heart. She still missed her parents so badly. She wanted them to be with her and see her beautiful daughter. Of course she knew they still watched over her from heaven, but it wasn't enough.

Slowly the tears began to fall and she sniffed. Jonghyun put his arm around her and pulled her closer. 

"Umma? Why are you crying?" Lily asked worried and she wiped away some of her mothers tears.

"Umma is sad because she doesn't have her parents anymore like you do." Jonghyun explained softly and he kissed the little girl on her head. 

"It's alright, Umma. You can cry." The little girl said and she embraced her crying mother with her little arms.

This made Min Jee cry even harder and she pulled her daughter closer. 

"T-Thank y-you, baby." She whispered and she wiped away her tears.

After a few moments she calmed down and stood up. 

"Let's get the others." She said and she smiled a little. 

Jonghyun nodded and also stood up. He carried Lily back to the entrance and Min Jee followed him.

"We're ready. You can come if you want." She said to the boys and Hana and she swallowed again. 

Hana hugged her tightly and wiped away some of her own tears. "Your parents would be so proud of you if they were here right now." She whispered and she kissed her niece on her forehead. After that she walked to the graves of her sister and her brother-in-law.

The boys all seemed a little uncomfortable, but still comforted Min Jee when she came standing with them.

"I'm sure they would be proud of you." Onew said quietly and the other boys nodded.

Min Jee smiled thankfully and lifted Lily up who had been hugging her leg for a while now. 

"How's Nana? She's busy lately, right?" She asked at Taemin. The latter sighed and nodded. 

"Yes, she's really busy, but she loves it. And if she loves it, I love it too. We've been dating for over a year now and I still can't believe I love her so much." The youngest said and he blushed a little.

His friends laughed. "That's nothing to be ashamed of, Tae." Minho said and he playfully slapped his friend. "I wish I had someone to feel about her that way." He mumbled and now it was his turn to blush. 

The others all laughed. "Don't worry. You'll find your dream girl one day." Jonghyun said and he smiled. "Luckily I've already found mine." He said and he kissed his wife softly.

"Iiiieewh! Uncle Key, they're kissing!" Lily said disgusted and she wrinkled her nose. 

Key laughed and winked at the little girl. "In a few years you'll be doing the same and maybe even more, little princess." He said and he immediately got a push from Jonghyun.

"Yah! Don't give our precious little daughter the wrong idea. She is not allowed to kiss till she is at least sixteen. Let's not talk about the other stuff." He said and all the boys laughed.

"Yeh, 'cause you were the one to wait till you were sixteen to kiss someone." Onew said and he chuckled. 

Jonghyun blushed a little and Min Jee laughed at her embarrassed husband. 

"I get that you already kissed a girl when you were sixteen?" She asked teasingly and looked quasi-surprised.

"I-I..." Jonghyun stammered.

"He had already kissed enough girls to get you through a life time. He was a real ladykiller before he got married." Onew said and they all laughed when they saw Jonghyun blushing even harder.

"Appa... What's a ladykiller? Did you kill ladies?" His daughter asked shocked and Jonghyun quickly shook his head.

"No, darling. It means that... uhm..." He began, but he went red again.

"Why are you so red, Appa? Did you do something naughty?" The little girl asked and she giggled.

"No, Lily, I think your appa is a little embarrassed to explain to you what that word means. We'll do it. It means that your appa had already kissed a lot of girls before he met your umma." Key said slyly and the rest laughed.

"Yah!" Jonghyun pushed his friend, but also laughed. 

Lily just looked at her daddy with big eyes and didn't seem to get what was happening.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. The boys are just joking around. Come one, great aunt Hana is there. Let's go get something to eat." Min Jee said softly to her daughter and she put her down.

She took her hand and walked to Hana. "Everything okay?" She asked and Hana nodded. She had clearly cried, but Min Jee decided to ask about that later.

"Umma, I wanna eat!" Lily interrupted their little understanding moment and Min Jee looked down smiling.

"Of course, sweetie. Let's call appa and the uncles." She said and she turned around.

"Jonghyun, uncles, are you coming?" She called and the boys all turned her way.

"Yah! Who are you calling uncle?" Key yelled irritated and he crossed his arms.

Min Jee laughed. Only Key could get so winded up because of such a thing. The real diva between the boys.

"Appa, are you coming? Lily is hungry!" Lily yelled and Jonghyun smiled.

He came walking towards him and grabbed the hand of her daughter.

"Let's go,sweetie. Appa is hungry too." He said and they walked out of the graveyard.

While they were walking like that, Min Jee looked over her shoulder. She smiled at what she saw.

Key was discussing with Minho over his reaction to the uncle naming and Taemin was just getting a text from Nana. Onew was looking around completely dazed out. Hana walked a little behind them and smiled when she saw her niece looking at her.

Min Jee looked back at her husband and her daughter. She felt intensely happy right now and she smiled.

Jonghyun noticed her smile and smiled back.

This was what she had wanted all her life: a husband, a kid and a few good friends.

Now she had it all and she felt like the happiest person on earth while she walked down the path in the late afternoon sun.

 


 

A/N: Well... That was it... My last chapter. I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I still have two other stories to update so you don't have to miss me. ;)

Let me know what you thought about the story. What was your favorite part etc?

I'm thinking about making a sequel to the story, because of some things I haven't cleared up yet in the story. Who wants a sequeal? If enough people want one, I'll make it. ;)

See you later! ^_^