Everything would be okay, right?

Will I ever be able to see you?

*Well, that had been interesting.* Jonghyun thought while looking at his mother who was sleeping save and sound. He had just been singing like always and suddenly a girl had appeared in the room.

From the moment he saw her he knew she was special. She had some kind of weird aura around her and Jonghyun wanted to find out more about her.  When he had find out she was blind, he didn't mind. It didn't change the mysterious aura around her nor did it explain it. He liked her reaction when he said that she was the only one who had heard him sing outside of the room. She had looked so surprised, almost like she didn't expect that answer.

"Jonghyun? Are you there?" The voice of his mother brought him back to reality. How much he wanted to find out about her, he still had his own problems. 

"Yes, umma. I'm here, like always." He answered softly.

His mother smiled. "Could you please sing for me again? I think I fell asleep the last time you sang. I'm so sorry."

"Of course, umma. I'll sing for you whenever you want." He said and he had to restrain himself from crying. He hated how weak his mother sounded and he just knew she didn't have much time anymore.

He began to sing. In the beginning his voice was a little shaky, but it grew stronger when he saw the satisfied smile on his mothers face. He closed his eyes and let his emotions flow. He took his mothers hand in his hand and squeezed it.

Suddenly he felt her grip loosen and he opened his eyes. He saw his mother lying there with eyes closed and he knew she wasn't with him anymore. 

"Umma? Umma! No, you can't leave me here! I need you!" Jonghyun felt his heart break in thousand peaches. He lost his one and only soulmate. He started to cry and when doctors came rushing in to check what happened he didn't even notice. He grabbed his mother and just couldn't believe she was gone. 

*Umma, why? Why do you leave me alone when I need you the most?* He thought desperately and he hugged his mother.

"Sorry, boy, but you'll have to move. We need to investigate your mother and find out when she died exactly." The voice of the doctor didn't really come through, but when Jonghyun realized what the doctor had said, he looked up.

"You can't just take my mother away from me, you bastard! Keep your filthy hands of her! Don't even think about it!" He screamed and he looked fumigated. He couldn't believe someone could be so heartless. 

While he was screaming and kicking to stay by his mothers side, he felt a pair of strong hands grab his waist and he was pulled out of the room. He was still crying uncontrollably. 

"You have to go home now, Jonghyun. I'm so sorry about your mother, but you need to go home. We'll call you when we need you." The nurse that always greeted him when he came into the hospital hugged him lightly and guided him to the exit. She called a cap and helped him in. "Please bring him home." She said and the cap left.

 


 

Jonghyun didn't really understand what happened, but suddenly he was home in his own room and the doorbell rang. Dazed he went to the door and opened it.

"Jonggie~! How are you? We heard the news not long ago. We're so sorry!" 
Four boys stumbled inside and hugged him one by one. 

"I'm so sorry about your mother." Key held Jonghyun even closer and pattered his back. At that moment Jonghyun realized what had happened and he started to cry uncontrollably. The boys looked at each other awkwardly and guided their crying friend to the living room. 

After what seemed hours Jonghyun calmed down a bit. 

"You know what, Jong? We're here for you all the time and from now on we're gonna move in with you." Onew looked at his friend and felt a pang in his heart. He hated the pain Jonghyun was going through now. 

The other boys nodded and Taemin and Minho began to look around for food. 
"We will have to do some grocery shopping, hyung." Taemin said to Onew.

"That's okay, but don't forget to buy chicken. Chicken is a guys best friend, arrasso?"

Taemin mentally facepalmed himself. "Of course, hyung. I wouldn't dare to forget to buy chicken." He said and he left together with Minho.

Key was still comforting Jonghyun and Onew looked at his two friends with love and sympathy in his eyes. *I hope he will survive this tragedy.* He thought worried. They all knew how much Jonghyun had loved and still loved his mother. He never had had a girlfriend, because he always compared her with his mother. Actually quite pathetic if you would ask, but the boys understood. Onew had lost his mother when he was young, so he didn't really understand how Jonghyun felt, but he could imagine. He sighted and went to the two boys.

"You know, I actually thought there was a change she would survive." Jonghyun whispered and Key and Onew looked at each other. This was the first time since they came here he had said something. 

"I know, Jong. We all thought and hoped it." Answered Key softly and he squeezed Jonghyuns shoulder. 

Key and Onew looked at each other desperately. How could they save their best friend of this misery and was it even possible? 

All they knew and could do, was to be there for him when he needed them and that was exactly what they planned to do. 

Everything would be okay, right?