Chapter 7

More Than Family

 

Who?” he asked again.

“Myungsoo...from school.”

“Is it that new kid from Infinite?”

I nodded. “What's the problem?”

He suddenly had a change of expression. His mad looking face had turned into a happy expression.

“Oh nothing! Have fun tomorrow.” he said and went up to his room.

I raised an eyebrow. Bipolar much...?

 

The next day, I woke up to a finger poking my cheek.

“Oppa...five more minutes...” I muttered pulling the covers over my head.

“Aniya! Wake up!” the covers were pulled off of me. Siwan's never done that before. I sat up and saw a smirking Myungsoo.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!?” I threw a pillow at him.

Siwan came running in. “What's going on?!” he still had his toothbrush in his mouth. He pointed at Myungsoo.

“What are you doing in here?!” he yelled, a drop of tooth paste fell on the floor.

“Your mom let me in. Told me to come up here.” Myungsoo explained.

Siwan stormed out. "OMMMMMMAAAA!” he screamed.

 

Myungsoo turned to me. “Get up!”

“Why?! I thought you had quality time with your mom.”

“She had to work today! Something about her annoying boss...”

I groaned and fell back down on my mattress.

“Yah! I'm already here! Get up...” he took my arm and literally pulled me out of bed.

“Okay...okay, fine.” I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

“Cute bed hair, and jammies.” he teased.

I turned around and glared at him before running into the bathroom. I could hear his laughter from my room.

 

“Can I pick an outfit?!” I heard him yell.

“Yeah..yeah..whatever.” I said brushing my teeth and hair at the same time.

After I was done, I walked back into my room and saw 2 outfits on the bed.

My eyes widened. For a guy...he had good fashion sense.

One was a colorful summer dress and white half jacket. But since it was still a little cold, I would wear leggings underneath.

And the other was black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and leather jacket.

“I prefer the dress since the concept is going to be happy and stuff you know?” he said.

I agreed.

 

I looked in the mirror and walked back into my room. Siwan was there now.

I twirled around. “How do I look?!”

Myungsoo walked over to me and spun me around again.

“Perfect.” he smiled down at me.

Siwan cleared his throat. “Have fun.” he said in a mono toned voice and walked in between us to his room.

I wanted to see what was wrong but I decided against it.

 

“Let's go!” Myungsoo said and dragged me out.

“BYE MOM!” I yelled.

“Yeah! Bye mom!” Myungsoo yelled after me.

“Bye kids! Have fun!”

I looked at him. He shrugged and laughed.

I shook my head and followed him out the door.

“So...where to?” I asked.

“Hmmm. How about amusement park?”

I nodded and jumped up and down.

“Let's go! Let's go!” I yelled tugging on his arm.

He chuckled and took a picture of me. I pouted. Is he going to only take pictures of me off guard?

“That makes twenty-six.”

 

Siwan POV

I belly flopped on my bed and messed up my hair in frustration.

“GET YOURSELF TOGETHER SIWAN! She's only your dongsaeng...only your dongsaeng...only your dongsaeng.” I repeated to myself.

I had a mini spazz attack and made whining noises. “But she looked so cute~~~ “

I sat up. I can't lie to myself anymore. She is not my dongsaeng. She is the girl I love and I will make her mine.

I ran down the stairs and out the door. I caught the two walking down the sidewalk. I was going to yell out her name but stopped when I saw her laugh at something he said and he took a picture of her. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

I sighed and turned around to go back into the house.

They look happy...

 

================

brb, while i go spazz about ZEfinite. ;)