Chapter 15

More Than Family

 

I practically ran home.

LONG WEEKEND!

I jumped on the couch and got ready for a nice, lazy, weekend. Suddenly I saw my parents come downstairs with suitcases.

“Where are you guys going?” I asked them.

“Business trip. We won't be back for another 4 days.”

4 days?! “So you won't be here all weekend?”

They shook their heads. “It's okay. You have Siwan to look after you.”

My heart dropped. Being alone...in a house...for 4 days...with someone that's in love with me...damnit...

 

About thirty minutes later, Siwan walked through the door.

“Where are Mom and Dad?” he asked.

“Business trip for 4 days.”

“So we get the house to ourselves all weekend?”

I nodded.

I saw him smirk.

I gave him a suspicious look.

“No parties.”

He laughed. “That's not what I have in mind.”

 

After dinner, I volunteered to do the dishes.

“I'll do it.”

He nodded.

I rinsed them all before grabbing the sponge and scrubbing them. I shivered from the cold water.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and hold me close. I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder.

My eyes widened and looked at him.

“What are you doing?!” I asked.

“Just let me hold you for a moment.” he whispered and closed his eyes, taking in my scent.

I bit my lip and went back to washing dishes. His warm body made me feel secure in a way.

He noticed that I was done.

“I'll dry.” he said and started to dry them.

I nodded and went upstairs to shower. I took a long, hot shower to help me calm myself. Should I accept his confession? Looks like by the end of this weekend I'll know.

 

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Siwan leaning on his door frame. He just got out of the shower as well, because his hair was still slightly wet.

“I have a request.” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

He gestured me to come closer. I walked to him.

“Let's sleep together.”

My eyes bugged out.

“What?!” I started backing up.

He grinned and walked closer. I turned around and ran away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. “Let go!” I yelled. He pushed me towards his bed. I eventually fell on it. He walked to the other side and slid under the covers. He closed his eyes. I stared at him. He opened one eye.

“Aren't you going to sleep?” he asked.

I blinked. I thought he meant...phew.

He pulled me down and wrapped an arm around me. He closed his eyes again as our faces were only centimeters apart. As my heart beat started to calm down, I started to get sleepy because of Siwan's warmth and his comfortable bed. Is his mattress really this comfortable or am I just imagining things? I snuggled in closer and I started to drift off to sleep.

“Good night.” he whispered and kissed my nose.

 

===============

XD XD XD XD XD