Chapter 16

More Than Family

 

I woke up to Siwan's sleeping face. My eyes widened in shock. Then I remembered last night. I bit my lip and slipped out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went into my room and changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. I walked down stairs and saw Siwan pouring some cereal.

“What some?” he asked.

I nodded. How does he managed to get down here so fast?

“Why didn't you wait for me to get up before leaving? It was sad waking up to a cold bed when I fell asleep in a warm one.”

I blushed. I still couldn't get over the fact that we slept in the same bed.

“What's wrong? It's not like we've never done it before.” He said grabbing another bowl.

“It's just...different now.”

 

For the rest of the weekend, I stopped trying to avoid him so we got a lot closer. We snuggled together when watching a movie, he'd help me with the dishes and cooking while hugging me from behind. It felt...nice. For a long weekend, it went by too fast because it was already the last day.

 

“Hey. Let's go to the amusement park! Last time we went, I barely got to spend anytime with you.” he suggested, while taking a bite of his toast.

“Uh--”

“Good! It's settled. We're leaving in.....an hour. Dress up, look cute. Well you always are.” he said. He touched my chin before going to finish his breakfast in the living room.

 

Once we arrived at the amusement park, Siwan immediately took me to the gift store.

“These are cute don't you think?” he asked, holding up a sweatshirt.

I nodded. “I like the colors.”

He took them to the register and paid for them.

“Take off your jacket.” he told me.

“Why? It's chilly!”

“Just do it!”

I pouted and ped my jacket. Suddenly I felt something soft go over my head. It was the sweatshirt.

“Perfect fit!” he said. He pulled out another sweatshirt and he put it on. It took a couple of seconds before I realized that they were couple shirts.

“Oppa, this doesn't really match my--”

“Who cares?! You still look cute as always. Come on!” he took my hand and led the way.

 

“Oppa! Let's go the haunted house!” I said, pointing to it.

“Uh...you want to?”

I nodded.

“Okay. Let's go then.”

Once we went in, a clown popped out of nowhere and I heard a scream. I turned to look at Siwan. Did his voice just really go that high?

“Are you really that scared?” I asked him. “It only gets worse.”

“Psh...no. I wasn't scared.” he said as we walked in more.

A scary ghost with messy black hair went back and forth through the halls. Siwan grabbed my hand and walked closer to me.

I laughed. “Haha, that ghost looks like Kwanghee Oppa on one of his bad hair days.”

“Can we walk faster?” he whispered.

I smirked. “Why, scared?”

“A little...”

I laughed. “Okay, let's go you little scaredy oppa.”

 

We finally made it out of the haunted house.

“Lets. Never. Do. That. Again.”

I grinned and nodded.

“How about a roller coaster?” he asked.

I jumped up and down. “Let's go!”

After the ride, we felt jittery.

“Let's ride the Ferris Wheel. It should calm us down.” he said.

I followed him the Ferris Wheel. The worker scanned our bracelets and we stepped in.

We sat next to eachother. I leaned on his shoulder as he took my hand. It was silent as we looked at the scenery. But it was a comfortable silence.

“I wish we could stay like this forever.” he sighed.

“Me too.” I said quietly.

He leaned down so our faces were millimeters apart.

“I'm going to kiss you now.” he whispered.

I nodded, causing our noses to brush.

He pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was more soft unlike the first time he kissed me. Something was also different, I actually returned it.

 

================

KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D